I love California

How close is Vegas to Yucca?

What do you know about the underground water at yucca?

Why would you put this material in the second most earthquake prone state in the nation?

:eusa_hand:

You like us using coal and fossil fuel... admit it!

It gives you all a devil to yell at.

Otherwise you'd be wondering the streets of our cities talking to yourselves.

You dont know any of the answers do you?

Yes, actually I do.

You guys wanted Yucca closed... now you all will find something wrong with the old salt mine idea too.

Every fix we come up with you idiots put up a road block.

Nuclear energy is the way to ween ourselves off of fossil fuels and you dont enviro-wackos dont like it.

You wont be happy till we are all walking to work (if there is any industry left) and living in grass huts.

I only know what you tell me.

you told me he thought that californians were fucking fools who were not decent.

your words not mine.

Those are words of hate for people who are californians.

Only you could read it that way. Anyone with an IQ bigger than their shoe size would know that it referred to those responsible for running California into the ground... the fucking politicians, you stupid fucking dolt. Not all Californians, moron.

My mistake.... I credit people with more intellect than they actually have. By 'people', I mean you - as an individual.

If you love the idea then offer up Your home town for the depository.

So full of love

Only a fucking moron would see that post in terms of 'love' and 'hate'. He's a business man. He makes business decisions. Of course, you are too fucking stupid to understand that. To you, it's 'hate'.... to him it was doing what was best... for his family, and his employees.

Stupid, fucking ignorant little bitch.

love right back at you cali.

It was your words that made me think he hated the people of cali.

go back and read YOUR words.

You hate me. I don't care. I don't hate you... I never 'hate'.... I pity you. You're an ignorant ass.

Quote: Originally Posted by California Girl

No, it's going broke because of fucking liberals and fucking RINOs. Idiot. My dad pulled his business out of California.... they've moved to AZ. He'd rather support a decent state, not some bunch of fools who ran a great state into bankruptcy.

Cali this post is swimming with hate.

Only a fucking moron would see that post in terms of 'love' and 'hate'. He's a business man. He makes business decisions. Of course, you are too fucking stupid to understand that. To you, it's 'hate'.... to him it was doing what was best... for his family, and his employees.

Stupid, fucking ignorant little bitch.

You hate me. I don't care. I don't hate you... I never 'hate'.... I pity you. You're an ignorant ass.

Where did I say I hate you?

I dont.

quit lying.

I hate your fucked up views based on lies.

For Pete's Sake.

Just Shut Up.

You spew the same hateful bile ad nauseum. Don't you have a few flies in need of dewinging with which to occupy yourself?

Quote: Originally Posted by California Girl

No, it's going broke because of fucking liberals and fucking RINOs. Idiot. My dad pulled his business out of California.... they've moved to AZ. He'd rather support a decent state, not some bunch of fools who ran a great state into bankruptcy.

Cali this post is swimming with hate.

Truthdon'tmatter.... No, it isn't. Calling people a bunch of fools is not hate. Moron.

great !! then it's a date !!!, i'm sure we can work this out...
california needs you !

seriously, if any of you are ever in d.c. let me know, it would be an honor.

this is a good example of congress i think, cheers

Would you allow a nuclear depository 100 miles from your home?

If I lived there ...... YES ..... yes I would.

I have lived near refineries most of my life, that could blow me right off the face of earth if something catastrophic ever happened.

Look up the Texas City disaster.

Here... from your fav - wiki

Texas City Disaster - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So dont try that with me little lady..... Shit happens.

Yucca was about as safe as it gets and it wasnt good enough for you flat-earthers.

BTW.... enough of this.... get back on topic.

CALIFORNIA politicians SUCK ASS!

Where did I say I hate you?

I dont.

quit lying.

I hate your fucked up views based on lies.

Wait..... So.... Let me understand this.... you can accuse me of 'hate', but I can't do likewise?

I have never said I 'hate' anyone. Yet you constantly accuse me of it.

I didn't say my dad 'hates' Californians.... but you accuse him of it.

But it's not ok for me to accuse you of 'hate' because you didn't say you hate me?

How much more stupid can you get? That's a serious question.... because you do exactly what you are accusing me of. Idiot.

To repeat my post covered up by CG whinning:

Republicans don't run California, actually they have been instrumental in keeping its engines inoperatable.

People who know the problems we face, and that does not include Willow Tree, understand that the minority in the Assembly and State Senate, have created a perfect storm for the economic troubles facing our state.

The R's can hold the state hostage, and have, by their absolute refusal to raise taxes. Every year this is a budget battle, each year the state robs the cities, counties and special districts of revenue.

'Tough' on crime, the R's increase penalties every session, taking sentencing discretion from judges and mandating longer and longer prison sentences. Such 'toughness' created a huge prison system where even non-violent offenders spend years in custody at an enormouis taxpayer expense.

Taking revenue from local jurisdictions to pay for long sentences, build more prisons and reducing the revenue at police and sheriff agencies, probation and social service agencies guarantees failure.

More kids enter the juvenile justice system and graduate to the Dept. of Corrections because of the lack of services at the local level. A better way is to combine the parole and probation agencies in California under County or regional jurisdiction. Doing so would reduce administrative costs, increase communication - in particular gang mitigation, drug trafficking and fugitive apprehension.

Everything you said is back-asswards.

Where to start: The kids are in the juvenile system NOT because of a lack of "services" but because of a lack of good parenting and discipline in schools. Get the damn teacher unions GONE and slack teachers wont exist, they can discipline the kids a bit more if the tort lawyers were gone, and tell parents to raise their kids right, not depend on "services" from the government. Your mindset of thinking gov't "services" is what will raise a kid right is absurd.

Next: Saying the R's hold the state "hostage" by not raising taxes. Well, show me a place where massive government improved the life of it's population. Nowhere. Cali's taxes are already sky high. The problem is your state offers far too many "services" thinking that is the key to success. It's not. The only "robbery", as you call it, occurring is the state forcing citizens to pay more and more for a failed government. After all, taxes are taken from citizens BY THREAT OF DEADLY FORCE. Dont pay your taxes, and men with guns will come to get you. Thats a fact. So you want the people of Cali to be FORCED by threat of violence to pay more into a government that is obviously incompetent.

As for crime: guess what. The government in all it's wisdom printed a cheat sheet, call it a Freedom Cliff Notes if you want, that can help citizens bankrupt the prison industrial complex, as lefties like to call it.

It's called a State Code of Statutes and Laws. Yep. It lays out, in detail, what a person can do to avoid ever being subject a judge, jury, trial, sentence or jail. Heck, in the traffic area, they even post big ole signs on the road reminding folks how to stay out of jail!!!! All the citizens gotta do to stay out of this massive jail and court system is follow the guidelines in that cheat sheet called the State Code of Statutes and Laws. HAHA!! Stupid government, they want us all to be locked up, but print a publicly available list of all the things we can do to avoid going!!!

You do know that the more rich folk you guys run off, the less $$$ the state takes in to pay for the rest of you???

No worries though. The Feds will simply pass a huge state bailout plan, like the GM and bank deals, and bailout CA with the money of the other 49 states.

Face it folks. California is our official department of welfare living. And the country will sustain it at all costs.

California should pay it's own debts. Let Truthmatters pick up the tab.

I am, I am a californian unlike you and your father.

Please provide a link that provides you with the right to decide who is or is not a Californian. Thanks.

Fucking moron.

To repeat my post covered up by CG whinning:

Republicans don't run California, actually they have been instrumental in keeping its engines inoperatable.

People who know the problems we face, and that does not include Willow Tree, understand that the minority in the Assembly and State Senate, have created a perfect storm for the economic troubles facing our state.

The R's can hold the state hostage, and have, by their absolute refusal to raise taxes. Every year this is a budget battle, each year the state robs the cities, counties and special districts of revenue.

'Tough' on crime, the R's increase penalties every session, taking sentencing discretion from judges and mandating longer and longer prison sentences. Such 'toughness' created a huge prison system where even non-violent offenders spend years in custody at an enormouis taxpayer expense.

Taking revenue from local jurisdictions to pay for long sentences, build more prisons and reducing the revenue at police and sheriff agencies, probation and social service agencies guarantees failure.

More kids enter the juvenile justice system and graduate to the Dept. of Corrections because of the lack of services at the local level. A better way is to combine the parole and probation agencies in California under County or regional jurisdiction. Doing so would reduce administrative costs, increase communication - in particular gang mitigation, drug trafficking and fugitive apprehension.

Everything you said is back-asswards.

Where to start: The kids are in the juvenile system NOT because of a lack of "services" but because of a lack of good parenting and discipline in schools. Get the damn teacher unions GONE and slack teachers wont exist, they can discipline the kids a bit more if the tort lawyers were gone, and tell parents to raise their kids right, not depend on "services" from the government. Your mindset of thinking gov't "services" is what will raise a kid right is absurd.

Next: Saying the R's hold the state "hostage" by not raising taxes. Well, show me a place where massive government improved the life of it's population. Nowhere. Cali's taxes are already sky high. The problem is your state offers far too many "services" thinking that is the key to success. It's not. The only "robbery", as you call it, occurring is the state forcing citizens to pay more and more for a failed government. After all, taxes are taken from citizens BY THREAT OF DEADLY FORCE. Dont pay your taxes, and men with guns will come to get you. Thats a fact. So you want the people of Cali to be FORCED by threat of violence to pay more into a government that is obviously incompetent.

As for crime: guess what. The government in all it's wisdom printed a cheat sheet, call it a Freedom Cliff Notes if you want, that can help citizens bankrupt the prison industrial complex, as lefties like to call it.

It's called a State Code of Statutes and Laws. Yep. It lays out, in detail, what a person can do to avoid ever being subject a judge, jury, trial, sentence or jail. Heck, in the traffic area, they even post big ole signs on the road reminding folks how to stay out of jail!!!! All the citizens gotta do to stay out of this massive jail and court system is follow the guidelines in that cheat sheet called the State Code of Statutes and Laws. HAHA!! Stupid government, they want us all to be locked up, but print a publicly available list of all the things we can do to avoid going!!!

Just do what I do. Ignore WhineCrapper's whining. It's just attention seeking.

three very bright, insightful, intelligent, strong, and feisty wonderful american women ladies and gentleman !!!
is this a great country or what ?

Last edited:
three very bright, insightful, intelligent, strong, and fiesty wonderful american women ladies and gentleman

It is. And we are. Except the terminally stupid, like truthdon'tmatter.... and Rinata.... other than that, yea, we're good.

So when the government mandates draconian sentences that cost the state millions it's not their fault?

Nice attempt to dodge responsibility. They wanted harsher sentences, those cost the state a lot of money so it's their fault when all of a sudden the prison system needs more money.

And nice straw man by the way (no one said the government wants everyone locked up).

Last edited:
three very bright, insightful, intelligent, strong, and feisty wonderful american women ladies and gentleman !!!

Correction, bub.

In the wise words of Meat Loaf: Two Out Of Three Ain't Bad.

So when the government mandates draconian sentences that cost the state millions it's not their fault?

What a pathetic attempt to dodge responsibility. They wanted harsher sentences, those cost the state a lot of money so it's their fault when all of a sudden the prison system needs more money.

Ahem. CA passed the Three Strikes Law all on its own.

But the Feds do get credit for the Medicaid Meltdown.

Forum List

Back