I love California

TM you know I love ya, but loving CA?

Perhaps northern CA, it is pretty nice, but SF and below sucks. imho of course ;)

I tell my relatives who live there the same thing.

hahahahahahahahahah

I guess you are no longer a californian then huh?

How stupid are you? I love my state. I just 'hate' what people like you have done to it.... your fucking corrupt assholes and traitors bankrupted my home. I don't hate you, but I despise everything you adore.

And people wonder why California is going broke? Future Gov.Browne promised illegals a FREE College education when he's elected........California goes deeper in debt every day,and someone boasts they love the fact you can't find a Republican anywhere....

Sounds like pure Cali logic to me.If you're happy to be there in a State just like others that are broke.
Good for you.

There are many reasons to love California that only a resident could understand. So shuffle along now, we have no extra housing for your fat ass.:eusa_whistle:

There are? I visited for some extended stays. I remember:

Huge crime problems
Flooded with illegal immigrants, and of course, their gangs
Massive government debt that is going to require a national bailout
Insane taxes
Insane overbearing government laws on individuals
Awful traffic
Awful pollution
Crazy skinhead type white people
Crazy gangsta black people
Crazy wanna-be gangsta asians
Crazy street gang hispanics
Guns everywhere despite bans
The fakest, most self-absorbed women in the country (although some hotties)
The fakest, most poser, douche-bag men I've ever seen
Massive numbers of homeless people
Massive numbers of hippies

Did I leave anything out? Well, the food, weather and natural scenery were pretty good. If a spaceship could come down, and beam up all the people living there and send them to another continent, California would be a great place to live.

how many times have you been to Crestline or Carlsbad?

At the risk of repeating myself... because you're quite stupid and often need to have things repeated.... Exactly how much does CA owe now? And how do you intend to repay it? Gonna expect the rest of the US to bail you out?

hahahahahahahahahah

How stupid are you? I love my state. I just 'hate' what people like you have done to it.... your fucking corrupt assholes and traitors bankrupted my home. I don't hate you, but I despise everything you adore.

This is generalizing a bit, I know, but I visited LA and SF. I was shocked at how filthy not only the people were, but just the streets in general. Trash everywhere. Homeless people all over. "Thugs" just roaming around with no cops anywhere. And far ruder people than in NY (although NY is filthy also). I think Cali, like much of the South, has been ruined by all the posers who moved there. But coming from the South, I expected LA and SF to be the movie-scene dream land. Not even close, I'd choose the South Carolina coast 365 days a year over California.

More bullshit republican rewriting of history

Exactly how much does CA owe now? And how do you intend to repay it? Gonna expect the rest of the US to bail you out?

hahahahahahahahahah

Hey dumbass..... how about you answer CG's question and stop deflecting.

How you guys plan on paying it off?

Tons of buisinesses are moving from that tax Hell you call home. Alot of them are coming right here to Texas.... so keep up the good work, we need the jobs
:fu:

You gonna keep ignoring the question?

At the risk of repeating myself... because you're quite stupid and often need to have things repeated.... Exactly how much does CA owe now? And how do you intend to repay it? Gonna expect the rest of the US to bail you out?

I feel bad for the responsible people of California who are gonna have to keep paying higher taxes to bail out the masses of irresponsible folks who moved there, or were born there and just never grew up. Although, soon the other 49 states are gonna have to pitch in to save Cali. That state is "too big to fail" and the Feds will make sure it doesn't.

Im still waiting for an answer too...

Guess I had better not hold my breath.

California borrowed money during an economic recovery between 2002 and 2006 instead of repaying the debt in good times

I feel bad for the responsible people of California who are gonna have to keep paying higher taxes to bail out the masses of irresponsible folks who moved there, or were born there and just never grew up. Although, soon the other 49 states are gonna have to pitch in to save Cali. That state is "too big to fail" and the Feds will make sure it doesn't.

I hope you are wrong... although I have a feeling your not.

I wish we could make an example of that state and let it fail. For a while at least..... their entitlement mentality and strict environamental reg's are killing them.

Its a beautiful place that is being turned over to the illegals and they are making it into a terrible place to live or statr a buisiness.
It will slowly die under its own weight.

Nonsense. CA spending started exploding in the late 90s. When the economy soured, the CA State Legislator kept increasing spending on behalf of its public employee sector cronies.

I'll tell you what they can't afford... they can't afford for people like my Dad to abandon the state.... but he did.... forced into it by obscene taxes. That's more people out of work in CA, and a business gone.... simply because he refuses to pay for other people's fuck ups.... and the liberals have surely fucked up that once great state.

I'll tell you what they can't afford... they can't afford for people like my Dad to abandon the state.... but he did.... forced into it by obscene taxes. That's more people out of work in CA, and a business gone.... simply because he refuses to pay for other people's fuck ups.... and the liberals have surely fucked up that once great state.

hahahahahaha, then you are no longer a Californian huh?

Im glad he left the state if he hated his fellow caliifornians so much.

I hope he is very happy in his new state.

And people wonder why California is going broke? Future Gov.Browne promised illegals a FREE College education when he's elected........California goes deeper in debt every day,and someone boasts they love the fact you can't find a Republican anywhere....

Sounds like pure Cali logic to me.If you're happy to be there in a State just like others that are broke.
Good for you.

That is simply not true. Either you've been misinformed or you are purposefully telling a falsehood hoping that people won't know it's a lie. Which is it?

http://www.examiner.com/tea-party-i...s-free-college-tuition-for-illegal-immigrants

I saw his speech during one of his campaign stops......I heard him say it,I saw him say it...
He said it.The liberals in California drove companies out of the state with all the taxes and couple that with all the spending and now you're on your on your way to pay for illegals to go to college for free....What a joke.Well as long as you're happy with the liberal way to run the state enjoy yourselves.:cuckoo:

Last edited:
Federal tax revenue by state - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Lets remember which state has given the feds the most.

Um.....it should, Hollywood is there, as well as LA, and not to mention Cali has the highest population of any state, or at least top 3. More people, plus the hub of the entertainment business, will mean more taxes.

It is a simple, kindergarten idea Cali had though. "We are the richest state, so we should be able to have the most government handouts so our poor will live better than everyone elses poor". Only problem is, when you offer a free lunch, more and more people accept that rather than earn their own way. You guys humane plans have worked against you.

Forum List

Back