I love California

I feel bad for the responsible people of California who are gonna have to keep paying higher taxes to bail out the masses of irresponsible folks who moved there, or were born there and just never grew up. Although, soon the other 49 states are gonna have to pitch in to save Cali. That state is "too big to fail" and the Feds will make sure it doesn't.

I'll tell you what they can't afford... they can't afford for people like my Dad to abandon the state.... but he did.... forced into it by obscene taxes. That's more people out of work in CA, and a business gone.... simply because he refuses to pay for other people's fuck ups.... and the liberals have surely fucked up that once great state.

hahahahahaha, then you are no longer a Californian huh?

Im glad he left the state if he hated his fellow caliifornians so much.

I hope he is very happy in his new state.

How old are you?

Like, 14 or something? Like.... you really should like totally get a clue ya know....

Like really.....

I use facts to determine my answers.

I know you dont like facts and want to just make up your own but others value good results not dreamland fantasy disasters like yourself.

I feel bad for the responsible people of California who are gonna have to keep paying higher taxes to bail out the masses of irresponsible folks who moved there, or were born there and just never grew up. Although, soon the other 49 states are gonna have to pitch in to save Cali. That state is "too big to fail" and the Feds will make sure it doesn't.

I'll tell you what they can't afford... they can't afford for people like my Dad to abandon the state.... but he did.... forced into it by obscene taxes. That's more people out of work in CA, and a business gone.... simply because he refuses to pay for other people's fuck ups.... and the liberals have surely fucked up that once great state.

We were born and raised in California. You can't change that just because you bankrupted our state. Are you honestly that fucking moronic that you think it's a good thing that businesses leave California? Who the fuck is gonna pay your debts? You expect America to bail you out?

They are. AZ is a beautiful state.

You do know that the more rich folk you guys run off, the less $$$ the state takes in to pay for the rest of you???

No worries though. The Feds will simply pass a huge state bailout plan, like the GM and bank deals, and bailout CA with the money of the other 49 states.

Face it folks. California is our official department of welfare living. And the country will sustain it at all costs.

Where did I say busniness should leave cali?

You making shit up again?

And people wonder why California is going broke? Future Gov.Browne promised illegals a FREE College education when he's elected........California goes deeper in debt every day,and someone boasts they love the fact you can't find a Republican anywhere....

Sounds like pure Cali logic to me.If you're happy to be there in a State just like others that are broke.
Good for you.

Gov Brown promised no such thing. Why lie? It doesn't help your cause yet seems to be a common practice among those on the right. If you're going to lie about the Gov. elect, maybe spelling his name corrrectly might provide you with some credability. Misspelling his name suggests your lie was a repeat of someone else's propaganda and, makes your arugment (and you) appear foolish.

California's Ailing Republicans: A Dying Breed? - CBS News

California counted more registered Republicans in 1988 than it does today, even though the state population has since grown by about 10 million. Setting aside the politically ambidextrous Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger, whose celebrity eclipsed his Republican registration, the California GOP counts only a single victory in 21 statewide contests since 2002 - that of insurance commissioner in 2006.

You'd have to go back more than two decades to find a Republican, George H.W. Bush, who carried the state in a presidential election.

Yep! tis true. Republicans don't run Californication. That's why the state is so fucked up with entitlements, and illegals and is going bankrupt. Thanks for the info Truthdon'tmattermuch.

Last edited:
I use facts to determine my answers.

I know you dont like facts and want to just make up your own but others value good results not dreamland fantasy disasters like yourself.

Try shutting your book of talking points, and try having a real debate.

One that the answers come from your heart.... from your core beliefs.

Oh, thats right.... you have no core beliefs.... you just do as your handlers tell ya to.

Your a good little drone are'nt ya?

Last edited:
You dont live here in California so you are no longer a californian.

And people wonder why California is going broke? Future Gov.Browne promised illegals a FREE College education when he's elected........California goes deeper in debt every day,and someone boasts they love the fact you can't find a Republican anywhere....

Sounds like pure Cali logic to me.If you're happy to be there in a State just like others that are broke.
Good for you.

Gov Brown promised no such thing. Why lie? It doesn't help your cause yet seems to be a common practice among those on the right. If you're going to lie about the Gov. elect, maybe spelling his name corrrectly might provide you with some credability. Misspelling his name suggests your lie was a repeat of someone else's propaganda and, makes your arugment (and you) appear foolish.

Jerry Brown promises free college tuition for illegal immigrants - Riverside TEA Party | Examiner.com

How's this for proof....

what the fuck is wrong with presenting facts you brick brained idiots?

Kicking out kids for excelling is just a stupid right wing idea.

You do know that the more rich folk you guys run off, the less $$$ the state takes in to pay for the rest of you???

No worries though. The Feds will simply pass a huge state bailout plan, like the GM and bank deals, and bailout CA with the money of the other 49 states.

Face it folks. California is our official department of welfare living. And the country will sustain it at all costs.

California should pay it's own debts. Let Truthmatters pick up the tab.

My God, your ignorance is revealed slowly bit by bit with each post.

You do know that businesses all have owners, right? Especially small ones, which make up the bulk of US employment.

Most of those owners are middle-upper class, b/c they worked hard for it. If you run them off with high taxes to support a welfare state............THEIR BUSINESS GOES WITH THEM.

But of course, you lefties view the world different. You dont look to a business for your weekly check. You look to the government. So if a rich guy and his company leave, screw him. As long as Big Daddy Government is there with your check, you're ok with it.

Yes they should just like any of the other states who have taken cali dollars to survive over all these decades.

My God, your ignorance is revealed slowly bit by bit with each post.

You do know that businesses all have owners, right? Especially small ones, which make up the bulk of US employment.

Most of those owners are middle-upper class, b/c they worked hard for it. If you run them off with high taxes to support a welfare state............THEIR BUSINESS GOES WITH THEM.

But of course, you lefties view the world different. You dont look to a business for your weekly check. You look to the government. So if a rich guy and his company leave, screw him. As long as Big Daddy Government is there with your check, you're ok with it.

Dear fuckwitt , again where did I say I wanted business to leave?

I did not say it so you are just beating yourself off

what the fuck is wrong with presenting facts you brick brained idiots?

Good damn question.....

We have presented you with a ton of them, and you still think that taxing the wealthy and big buisiness to death is the way to do it.

How about cutting some of those entitlements and seal your southern border?

If its fact you want, then how about paying attention in class more often.

Forum List

Back