I love California

Where did I say busniness should leave cali?

You making shit up again?

My God, your ignorance is revealed slowly bit by bit with each post.

You do know that businesses all have owners, right? Especially small ones, which make up the bulk of US employment.

Most of those owners are middle-upper class, b/c they worked hard for it. If you run them off with high taxes to support a welfare state............THEIR BUSINESS GOES WITH THEM.

But of course, you lefties view the world different. You dont look to a business for your weekly check. You look to the government. So if a rich guy and his company leave, screw him. As long as Big Daddy Government is there with your check, you're ok with it.

Texas has a booming economy. Thanks to fuckwits like Truth in Californication. Texas says Thank You!

hahahahahaha, then you are no longer a Californian huh?

Im glad he left the state if he hated his fellow caliifornians so much.

I hope he is very happy in his new state.

You do know that the more rich folk you guys run off, the less $$$ the state takes in to pay for the rest of you???

No worries though. The Feds will simply pass a huge state bailout plan, like the GM and bank deals, and bailout CA with the money of the other 49 states.

Face it folks. California is our official department of welfare living. And the country will sustain it at all costs.

California should pay it's own debts. Let Truthmatters pick up the tab.

I am, I am a californian unlike you and your father.

You do know that the more rich folk you guys run off, the less $$$ the state takes in to pay for the rest of you???

No worries though. The Feds will simply pass a huge state bailout plan, like the GM and bank deals, and bailout CA with the money of the other 49 states.

Face it folks. California is our official department of welfare living. And the country will sustain it at all costs.

California should pay it's own debts. Let Truthmatters pick up the tab.

I am, I am a californian unlike you and your father.

No wonder CA has jumped the shark. TM lives here.

You do know that businesses all have owners, right? Especially small ones, which make up the bulk of US employment.

Most of those owners are middle-upper class, b/c they worked hard for it. If you run them off with high taxes to support a welfare state............THEIR BUSINESS GOES WITH THEM.

But of course, you lefties view the world different. You dont look to a business for your weekly check. You look to the government. So if a rich guy and his company leave, screw him. As long as Big Daddy Government is there with your check, you're ok with it.

Texas has a booming economy. Thanks to fuckwits like Truth in Californication. Texas says Thank You!

BALANCED BUDGET? - STATE DEBT DOUBLED UNDER PERRY - TheCypressTimes

Dear fuckwitt , again where did I say I wanted business to leave?
I did not say it so you are just beating yourself off

Its the result of your dumb ideas that cause this inevitable outcome.... get a clue dummy.

And people wonder why California is going broke? Future Gov.Browne promised illegals a FREE College education when he's elected........California goes deeper in debt every day,and someone boasts they love the fact you can't find a Republican anywhere....

Sounds like pure Cali logic to me.If you're happy to be there in a State just like others that are broke.
Good for you.

Gov Brown promised no such thing. Why lie? It doesn't help your cause yet seems to be a common practice among those on the right. If you're going to lie about the Gov. elect, maybe spelling his name corrrectly might provide you with some credability. Misspelling his name suggests your lie was a repeat of someone else's propaganda and, makes your arugment (and you) appear foolish.

Jerry Brown promises free college tuition for illegal immigrants - Riverside TEA Party | Examiner.com

How's this for proof....

whoopsy....:eusa_whistle::eusa_shhh:

BALANCED BUDGET? - STATE DEBT DOUBLED UNDER PERRY - TheCypressTimes

We're still on top bitch..... :lol:

I just moved back after being in nevada for 15 years

So you were a Navadian for 15 years? How ridiculous.... you don't swap your home state. You weren't a Navadian, you were a Californian.... you still are... which actually proves my assertion that Californians are, generally, stupid. As people like my family leave the state, not only is California worse off financially... The overall average IQ of the state drops.

Nevada sucks ass and you guys agree which is why you wanted to do yucca mountain

Where's the Hate?

In her fucked up pair of braincells

You sad little sack of stupid.

CA once had a vibrant economy. It went downhill after Jerry Brown signed the law which enabled public employees to unionize. Since that time, the cost of government has grown much faster than the rate of per capita inflation; and the state constitution has been amended to ensure that taxpayers foot the bill for unfunded and fraudulently calculated pensions.

It's the logical result of the deluded and destructive worldview you support.

And what happened in the other 50 states that went public sector unions? Hmm. You have no common link or causation toodles. And goverment has always cost more, or haven't you noticed that? Once again, no tie to unions as the cause of inflation, depressions, etc.

Ya just blowing bubbles out your fin...............:lol:

I feel bad for the responsible people of California who are gonna have to keep paying higher taxes to bail out the masses of irresponsible folks who moved there, or were born there and just never grew up. Although, soon the other 49 states are gonna have to pitch in to save Cali. That state is "too big to fail" and the Feds will make sure it doesn't.

I'll tell you what they can't afford... they can't afford for people like my Dad to abandon the state.... but he did.... forced into it by obscene taxes. That's more people out of work in CA, and a business gone.... simply because he refuses to pay for other people's fuck ups.... and the liberals have surely fucked up that once great state.

Oh, and for the record.... you're a total fucking asshole for claiming my dad 'hates' his fellow Californians. You have no right to claim people 'hate' others just because you do. We are not all such moronic little retards that we 'hate' people for their politics. Bitch.

Nevada sucks ass and you guys agree which is why you wanted to do yucca mountain

Oh dont even get me started on Yucca Mt....

Its b/c of you stupid "shy is falling dumbasses" that we cant store our nuclear waste!

Nuclear is the way to go and ya'll wont get out of the way for a great source of energy that could be our answer to the Middle East issue.

You truly are a wackjob TM! :cuckoo:

I'll tell you what they can't afford... they can't afford for people like my Dad to abandon the state.... but he did.... forced into it by obscene taxes. That's more people out of work in CA, and a business gone.... simply because he refuses to pay for other people's fuck ups.... and the liberals have surely fucked up that once great state.

How old are you?

Like, 14 or something? Like.... you really should like totally get a clue ya know....

Like really.....

I doubt her IQ is above her shoe size, that's for sure.

Not only does she claim - with absolutely no rational thought - that someone she has never met 'hates' other people..... she also claims that one ceases to be 'from' somewhere if one no longer lives there.

The only thing that truthmatters ever 'proves' is that her stupidity knows no depth.

How old are you?

Like, 14 or something? Like.... you really should like totally get a clue ya know....

Like really.....

I doubt her IQ is above her shoe size, that's for sure.

Not only does she claim - with absolutely no rational thought - that someone she has never met 'hates' other people..... she also claims that one ceases to be 'from' somewhere if one no longer lives there.

The only thing that truthmatters ever 'proves' is that her stupidity knows no depth.

Now there's some Truth that matters :lol:

Forum List

Back