I listened to Obama's State of the Union address and didn't throw up

I heard tonight 33 milllion Americans tuned in to watch...
That means we have more people without insurance (48 million) then watched the speech.

I came close to throwing up 2 or 3 times but was able to hold it down.

This was the first time I ever listen to him for more that a couple of minutes before changing the channel or just shutting off the TV

For health reasons I will never subject myself to this kind of mental/physical torture again. .. :eusa_hand:

I don't care what anyone says, Sunni: I am PROUD of you!! :clap2:

:thup:

The thing that made me the most ill was when Pres. Obama said he was going to bypass Congress and issue Executive Orders in order further his vision for America.

And amazingly half of the Congress (democrat's side of the room) stood up an applauded his future dictatorial proclamations. .. :(

The thing that made me the most ill was when Pres. Obama said he was going to bypass Congress and issue Executive Orders in order further his vision for America.

And amazingly half of the Congress (democrat's side of the room) stood up an applauded his future dictatorial proclamations. .. :(

He said the same thing last year. And Obama has already been issuing executive orders.... at a slower rate than the last half dozen presidents actually... been dictatorial for quite awhile.

I listened to last year's speech instead. Pretty funny to hear him talk about protecting us from hackers who want to read private emails right before we learned NSA was already doing it

Forum List

Back