Which Network Are You Watching the SOTU 2014 On?

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
I'm watching msnbc of course.

Love the commentary.

I'll switch to FOXNEWS later on to see them distort and misrepresent everything to the depths of negativity for giggles.

What's your plan for tonight?

Obama just bigged up Boehner.

If that's not an olive branch...

I have better things to do with my time than listening to empty platitudes and watching a bunch of grown adults act like fifth graders.

I'll watch it but skip the analysis...

In my experience, honest analysis is not to be found. Best to do it for yourself, think for yourself.

MSNBC. Love his focus on domestic issues and his promise to go it alone if congress won't move.

MSNBC. Love his focus on domestic issues and his promise to go it alone if congress won't move.

Naturally. You're a filthy, vile Marxist and hence, you support tyranny when it favors you. We'll see how you feel about it when the next Republican president threatens the same thing.

Of course, there is little the president can actually do with Executive Orders. They still have to fall within the boundaries of the Constitution. He can't legislate on his own.

y isn't boehner clapping 4 immigration reform?

Naturally. You're a filthy, vile Marxist and hence, you support tyranny when it favors you. We'll see how you feel about it when the next Republican president threatens the same thing.

Of course, there is little the president can actually do with Executive Orders. They still have to fall within the boundaries of the Constitution. He can't legislate on his own.
Why such harsh and vitriolic language to the nice young lady?

Were you this harsh to those that supported the Bush Executive Orders?

I might be wrong, but something tells me you were just fine with them.

I shut it down after 15 minutes...
I never made it to the 30 minutes I was wiling to give it.

A waste of time in my opinion.
I spent more time watching the people file in then the speech.

"Let's not have another 47 votes, to repeal a low that's helping people like Amanda." - President Barack Obama

Love the commentary.

I'll switch to FOXNEWS later on to see them distort and misrepresent everything to the depths of negativity for giggles.

You like MSNBC because it's a chance for Chris Mathews to have another Obama Orgasm
on air?

Love the commentary.

You like watching it on MSNBC because it's a chance to see Chris Mathews have an Obama
Orgasm...

I heard you the first time Rozman.

msnbc is a great network w/great journalists, great commentary that covers interesting stories.

Forum List

Back