I like NASA

Just a guy

Feb 6, 2006
Woke up this morning and felt somewhat angry. All the stuff around me. Smart things invented to make life better. Then I went to work, people coughing on the subway, eating medicine and thus giving the germs the knowledge how to completely wipe out humans from the scene in a thousand years. Germs are smart, they are patient. All germs are equally smart. The smartest humans did what?

Invent nuclear weapons? Medicine that will cure us now and leave us defenceless later? Food that will kill us? Cure for deceases that will make them inherited flaws whitin our genes? Some other very smart person invented mustard gas, or made a brilliant effort in storing deadly viruses.

If we are going to invent stuff like this, we must broaden our minds a bit. The earth is not the best place to test stuff like this out. Here is the part where NASA comes in to play, - get us out there! A science that have come up with things like nuclear bombs can only be forgivven if it provides us with the technology to prosper beyond the negative effects it has brought. Otherwise the germs will win.

[Just read what i wrote again :smoke: ]
Damn I'm good! :clap:

I reread your post the second time as you suggested, and it still made not a damm bit of sense.
And you do have a phobia about germs, this is the second time you've mentioned about people coughing on a train.... You need to buy a few boxes of those face masks like Michael Jackson wears.....

Blow me a bubble, I want to go live in it.
I'm going to go find me a cave to live in.
The heck with humans, I want to go live with the aliens, all you humans are NUTS....
:thanks: thank you very much... :rotflmao:

Stephanie said:
I reread your post the second time as you suggested, and it still made not a damm bit of sense.

I read it a third time... and I still find it surprisingly good!

Stephanie said:
I'm sure you DO... :scratch: :teeth:

Yes!
And I'm sure you will too after a while, your'e just lacking some verissimilitude here...

:chillpill

Just a guy said:
Woke up this morning and felt somewhat angry. All the stuff around me. Smart things invented to make life better. Then I went to work, people coughing on the subway, eating medicine and thus giving the germs the knowledge how to completely wipe out humans from the scene in a thousand years. Germs are smart, they are patient. All germs are equally smart. The smartest humans did what?

Invent nuclear weapons? Medicine that will cure us now and leave us defenceless later? Food that will kill us? Cure for deceases that will make them inherited flaws whitin our genes? Some other very smart person invented mustard gas, or made a brilliant effort in storing deadly viruses.

If we are going to invent stuff like this, we must broaden our minds a bit. The earth is not the best place to test stuff like this out. Here is the part where NASA comes in to play, - get us out there! A science that have come up with things like nuclear bombs can only be forgivven if it provides us with the technology to prosper beyond the negative effects it has brought. Otherwise the germs will win.

[Just read what i wrote again :smoke: ]
Damn I'm good! :clap:

Well if our islamic friends have their way. We'll be reduced to a stone age society. Critical thinking offends the prophet.

rtwngAvngr said:
Well if our islamic friends have their way. We'll be reduced to a stone age society. Critical thinking offends the prophet.

Thats a point. I don't think I am against progression, but we need to keep the pace up. As soon as we stagger, all bad stuff we have made will run us over, like breaking with a boat.

And I truely love NASA and their achievements. You must be very proud of it?

They are behind alot of everyday stuff we use, like teflon and microwave ovens. And watertight zippers and thermoxenoswitches. (Couldn't resist)

Just a guy said:
Thats a point. I don't think I am against progression, but we need to keep the pace up. As soon as we stagger, all bad stuff we have made will run us over, like breaking with a boat.

And I truely love NASA and their achievements. You must be very proud of it?

They are behind alot of everyday stuff we use, like teflon and microwave ovens. And watertight zippers and thermoxenoswitches. (Couldn't resist)

I like nasa. I love the macabre public spectacle of blowing up teachers in space. It's better than the colliseum.

rtwngAvngr said:
I like nasa. I love the macabre public spectacle of blowing up teachers in space. It's better than the colliseum.

Naw... at colliseum you get to see the blood! But still... there is something appealing with the thougt of sending unwanted people in to space...
Think of it, the colonzed Australia with criminals. Can't we colonize Mars using the same concept? IF there is a way of surviving there, they will probably find it? No need to send extra food, equipment or water on the trip. They have to live from what the land gives!

Just a guy said:
Naw... at colliseum you get to see the blood! But still... there is something appealing with the thougt of sending unwanted people in to space...
Think of it, the colonzed Australia with criminals. Can't we colonize Mars using the same concept? IF there is a way of surviving there, they will probably find it? No need to send extra food, equipment or water on the trip. They have to live from what the land gives!

LOl. It was an accident when we blew up the teacher from new jersey. This could be a good motivating factor for our current teachers, though. "Either the test scores rise or it's space exile for you, oh left wing teacher."

rtwngAvngr said:
LOl. It was an accident when we blew up the teacher from new jersey.

I was 12 years old when it happened. I almost cried! (I didn't of cource)

rtwngAvngr said:
"Either the test scores rise or it's space exile for you, oh left wing teacher."
I think its better not tell...
- Hey you, get over here. No, its just a bus, sort of. No, no, don't worry!
Then shut the door and send them flying! Also it could be fun if you put a camera in there just to see their faces when the realize that they have left the atmosphere!

What is this for: :trolls: ? Why the talk about trolls? Isn't it called dwarfs? And they don't like to be called that either?
I've seen postings where people are said to act "trollish".

Just a guy said:
I was 12 years old when it happened. I almost cried! (I didn't of cource)

I think its better not tell...
- Hey you, get over here. No, its just a bus, sort of. No, no, don't worry!
Then shut the door and send them flying! Also it could be fun if you put a camera in there just to see their faces when the realize that they have left the atmosphere!

What is this for: :trolls: ? Why the talk about trolls? Isn't it called dwarfs? And they don't like to be called that either?

It's basically when you're just at a site and act foolish and don't respond to questions and just say inflammatory things and run away.

Just a guy said:
They aren't talking about short people; they are talking about INTERNET trolls. They are people who come onto a board and say things just to get people mad.

rtwngAvngr said:
It's basically when you're just at a site and act foolish and don't respond to questions and just say inflammatory things and run away.

I see... thanks.

Many people here seems much more serious than other messageboards i've been viewing. Not that many "trolls" i.e.

Just a guy said:
I see... thanks.

Many people here seems much more serious than other messageboards i've been viewing. Not that many "trolls" i.e.

We're good gardeners. We keep the weeds out by humiliation and intimidation.

mom4 said:
They aren't talking about short people; they are talking about INTERNET trolls. They are people who come onto a board and say things just to get people mad.

You acctually thought i believed there was a smiley meaning "Don't feed the short people"? :D
(But I needed the explanation - that was serious, thank you!)

rtwngAvngr said:
We're good gardeners. We keep the weeds out by humiliation and intimidation.

I've laughed on more than one occasion reading such conversation-stoppers. But people who really want to discuss and believe what they are saying they wouldn't be stopped.

You called me a sissy Dem! Except from being really mean it was also a test of commitment in a way...? No, this went far too deep...

:puke3:

Just a guy said:
I've laughed on more than one occasion reading such conversation-stoppers. But people who really want to discuss and believe what they are saying they wouldn't be stopped.

You called me a sissy Dem! Except from being really mean it was also a test of commitment in a way...? No, this went far too deep...

:puke3:

Wow. You're a smart person.

Just a guy said:
Also I don't understand irony. Which make me a very happy person at times.

I'm not sure anyone really knows what irony is. I don't. Sometimes a particulary relevant yet coincidental occurence is called irony. But I'm not sure that's it either.

Oh. and Green Eggs and Ham is perhaps one of the most famous children's books in america. That's how I knew you were from elsewhere. You english is great. Being bilingual is amazing to us dumb americans!

S45f.jpg

Forum List

Back