I like how Jordan reacted to their hostage who was killed.

7 “Blessed are the merciful, for they shall receive mercy.

8 “Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God.

9 “Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God.

10 “Blessed are those who are persecuted for righteousness' sake, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

Sorry Jesus. They aren't interested in being Sons, they'd rather bomb the shit out of people, it's more fun, like a video game, with real blood and guts.

Since Jesus didn't address governments, your statement is moot.
Ah, so God doesn't care what governments do? Got it.

You are mistaken, PMH. The laws of the land are to be obeyed - if someone murders someone else - they stand trial and can be given a death penalty. America had a case of a woman who murdered someone with a pick axe. Carla Faye Tucker - I believe that was her name. She became a Christian but she still had to face the consequences of her crime and was put to death. There are consequences to deciding to become a jihadist - a murderer - and the followers of ISIS have just learned that Jordan is enforcing those consequences. My hope is that those two people repented of their sins and asked Jesus to be their savior before they were executed. Otherwise they are in hell now. If you think being put to death was the worst of it - you have no idea. Their torment is only beginning. And will last throughout eternity. No murderer can enter the kingdom of heaven unless they have repented and are born again. That's the bible. They need to believe the bible. Not a man with a book that God never endorsed.

2 And he opened his mouth and taught them, saying:

3 “Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

4 “Blessed are those who mourn, for they shall be comforted.

5 “Blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the earth.

6 “Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they shall be satisfied.

10 “Blessed are those who are persecuted for righteousness' sake, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

11 “Blessed are you when others revile you and persecute you and utter all kinds of evil against you falsely on my account. 12 Rejoice and be glad, for your reward is great in heaven, for so they persecuted the prophets who were before you.
Keep your stupid jibberish to yourself. There is no place for your god in my opinion.
Spoken like a true Jihadist!
Spoken like a moron who can't tell the difference between an American exercising his first amendment rights & a fucking terrorist

Stupid fucking liberals
Other than tactics, what is the difference between a radical Islamist and a radical American Conservative?

Well, Americans ARE Conservatives... and the only means for such to be RADICAL is where the idiot is found using the word.
Americans are as dumb as dog shit, and nothing like Christians, as this thread clearly shows.

The United States used to deliver the death penalty to murderers who were found guilty too. Not so much anymore.

Yeah, it has something to do with having proven innocent men sitting on death row. That's a problem.

Sorry Jesus. They aren't interested in being Sons, they'd rather bomb the shit out of people, it's more fun, like a video game, with real blood and guts.

You are mistaken, PMH. The laws of the land are to be obeyed - if someone murders someone else - they stand trial and can be given a death penalty. America had a case of a woman who murdered someone with a pick axe. Carla Faye Tucker - I believe that was her name. She became a Christian but she still had to face the consequences of her crime and was put to death. There are consequences to deciding to become a jihadist - a murderer - and the followers of ISIS have just learned that Jordan is enforcing those consequences. My hope is that those two people repented of their sins and asked Jesus to be their savior before they were executed. Otherwise they are in hell now. If you think being put to death was the worst of it - you have no idea. Their torment is only beginning. And will last throughout eternity. No murderer can enter the kingdom of heaven unless they have repented and are born again. That's the bible.
So people should not be an eye for an eye, it goes against the teachings of Jesus, but governments should be? Interesting. I'm guessing that Iraq has 100,000 or so Americans to kill then, to, you know, even the score?

The United States used to deliver the death penalty to murderers who were found guilty too. Not so much anymore.

Yeah, it has something to do with having proven innocent men sitting on death row. That's a problem.

While I agree it is a problem and that the system is not perfect - I do believe most of the time the system works. Especially now that there is DNA and other new discoveries that can deliver those who have been falsely accused. Remember there have been many cases where that has happened too.

Americans are as dumb as dog shit, and nothing like Christians, as this thread clearly shows.

ROFLMNAO! I just adore the sweeter Ironies.

Imagine the depth of irony, wherein a Leftist laments the dumbass.

LMAO! Sweet MOTHER that's precious...

Last edited:

You are mistaken, PMH. The laws of the land are to be obeyed - if someone murders someone else - they stand trial and can be given a death penalty. America had a case of a woman who murdered someone with a pick axe. Carla Faye Tucker - I believe that was her name. She became a Christian but she still had to face the consequences of her crime and was put to death. There are consequences to deciding to become a jihadist - a murderer - and the followers of ISIS have just learned that Jordan is enforcing those consequences. My hope is that those two people repented of their sins and asked Jesus to be their savior before they were executed. Otherwise they are in hell now. If you think being put to death was the worst of it - you have no idea. Their torment is only beginning. And will last throughout eternity. No murderer can enter the kingdom of heaven unless they have repented and are born again. That's the bible.
So people should not be an eye for an eye, it goes against the teachings of Jesus, but governments should be? Interesting. I'm guessing that Iraq has 100,000 or so Americans to kill then, to, you know, even the score?

God puts Kings and rulers in their position so it is not up to you to judge them. The laws of the land are to be obeyed and if they are ignored? There are consequences. Jesus never taught anyone not to obey the law of the land. You're reading another book. Not the Bible, PMH.

Can a convicted murderer be forgiven of their sins, become born again and enter heaven when they are executed? Absolutely. It has happened many times. Still whatsoever a mans sows? That is what he (or she) shall reap. It's a spiritual law.

How did you get that from what I posted? You were erroneously trying to apply something Jesus said, and now you're desperately reaching for something to save face. I was helping you understand, but if you didn't, perhaps I need to further expound on it. I can preach on it, if you'd like, but I don't think you'd actually like.

Jordan executes terrorists....

We trade five of them for one traitor :dunno:
C'mon...you know you wanted Bergdahl burned with that Jordanian pilot.

Instead of... We want Bergdahl burned INSTEAD of the Jordanian Pilot. We would have preferred he converted from Evil, prior to his evil religion burning him alive.

But hey... Such is the nature of evil.

Again with insisting governments follow Biblical commands. You seem to be stuck on this, would you like a multi-page exposition on the subject?

Jordan executes terrorists....

We trade five of them for one traitor :dunno:
C'mon...you know you wanted Bergdahl burned with that Jordanian pilot.

Instead of... We want Bergdahl burned INSTEAD of the Jordanian Pilot. We would have preferred he converted from Evil, prior to his evil religion burning him alive.

But hey... Such is the nature of evil.
So the guy ISIS burned alive is now in Hell? How very Biblical of you.

When will liberals understand??!! The only way to deal with these people is through violence. That's the only way you're ever going to get them to stop. How many olive branches has Obozo given to the Muslim world only to get spit in his face??

The Royal Family in Jordan is hangin by a slim thread. If not for the U.S. and its $Billions in Tax Dollars and weapons, it would be 'off with their heads' for em. And this meddling in Syria may actually backfire on them. It may accelerate their demise.

In the next prisoner exchange, Keys should be included since he is undercover working for the jihadists.

While I agree it is a problem and that the system is not perfect - I do believe most of the time the system works. Especially now that there is DNA and other new discoveries that can deliver those who have been falsely accused. Remember there have been many cases where that has happened too.

Exactly. Many cases now, where DNA evidence has proven what the men said all along. They didn't do it (the murder).
That leads to the question of how many men did the states kill that DIDN'T do the crime they were killed for? Before DNA and such. More than now, that's for sure.

So you seemed to be lamenting the fact that we just don't kill'em at a rate like we used to. I was just offering an idea as to what they may be. We would really prefer killing the guilty. And really knowing they were guilty.

Won't be a problem for him. He'd shoot him right after the trial, if that is one was even held.

Your problem is with the law of the land. The King of Jordan has the right to enforce the laws of his own nation. I did hear about the execution and as I understand it they were executed by hanging. That is a far cry from setting a man on fire inside a cage. You should THINK, PMH. These jihadists that are mass murdering civilians are lawless criminals that will stand before God for their crimes once they leave this earth. No murderer can enter the kingdom of heaven and there is only ONE. Not many. God isn't sharing His throne with Baal Allah so they need to wake up and repent - call on the LORD and be saved. Otherwise they'll be in hell when they die.

God puts Kings and rulers in their position so it is not up to you to judge them. The laws of the land are to be obeyed and if they are ignored? There are consequences. Jesus never taught anyone not to obey the law of the land. You're reading another book. Not the Bible, PMH.

Can a convicted murderer be forgiven of their sins, become born again and enter heaven when they are executed? Absolutely. It has happened many times. Still whatsoever a mans sows? That is what he (or she) shall reap. It's a spiritual law.

God requires we follow principled law. Not 'the law of the land'. God does not put unprincipled men in power, humanity, through its failure to reason soundly and to stand up for the laws of God... puts unprincipled (Evil) men and the occasional variant, the evil wo-man, in power.

Forum List

Back