I like how Jordan reacted to their hostage who was killed.

These people were convicted in a court of law and already sentenced to death.

Criminal vs terrorists

And YOU give the terrorists the benefit of the doubt.

I say nuke all the sand in the middle east & create one big piece of glass decorated with Arab terrorist brains.
Yep....no moral high ground there.
Haven't we learned anything in the last 10 years? You can keep on pretending to be Aunt Bee & Gomer Pyle. No one gives a fuck about your lectures of kindness or position of tolerance.

After all these years any you dumb ass libs STILL don't understand what makes these terrorists tick & what makes them run.

You quoted my post again. Is this your way of apologizing?

I hear what you're saying, but Jordan had no legitimate justification for bombing Syria. It's a Syrian Civil War. Jordan should have stayed out of it. Now they've created a whole lot of unnecessary problems for themselves. This pilot died a truly horrific death. I've seen the entire video. Sadly, his Government made the decision to meddle in another nation's internal affairs. That cost him his life.
ISIS has threatened the entire region...........Under it's Califate or ideology all countries in the region including Jordan are to be under it's control..............

Jordan sees them for what they are today...........a threat to the region and themselves...............so they are smacking them down along with other arab countries.

Jordan does what it's told. It's a Western puppet-regime in power there. They were ordered by the U.S. and others to bomb Syria. And now they have to pay a price for that meddling. It is what it is.
As you ignore that they are a country of their own, and ISIS has them targeted as part of their new version of the Middle East..............

ISIS wants all countries there to come under their control, and countries like Jordan are saying the hell you will.

I hear what you're saying, but Jordan had no legitimate justification for bombing Syria. It's a Syrian Civil War. Jordan should have stayed out of it. Now they've created a whole lot of unnecessary problems for themselves. This pilot died a truly horrific death. I've seen the entire video. Sadly, his Government made the decision to meddle in another nation's internal affairs. That cost him his life.
ISIS has threatened the entire region...........Under it's Califate or ideology all countries in the region including Jordan are to be under it's control..............

Jordan sees them for what they are today...........a threat to the region and themselves...............so they are smacking them down along with other arab countries.

Jordan does what it's told. It's a Western puppet-regime in power there. They were ordered by the U.S. and others to bomb Syria. And now they have to pay a price for that meddling. It is what it is.
Lol

Umm, is there any tinfoil left in the store?

Lol

Is he justifying ISIS?

Lol

Is he justifying ISIS?
Could be interpreted that way I suppose.
Was a strange statement either way

As you ignore that they are a country of their own, and ISIS has them targeted as part of their new version of the Middle East..............

ISIS wants all countries there to come under their control, and countries like Jordan are saying the hell you will.

Actually, Jordan's bombing of Syria is an unprovoked attack. They did it because they were ordered to. They know who butters their bread. They had no business meddling in Syria's Civil War.

7 “Blessed are the merciful, for they shall receive mercy.

8 “Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God.

9 “Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God.

10 “Blessed are those who are persecuted for righteousness' sake, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

Sorry Jesus. They aren't interested in being Sons, they'd rather bomb the shit out of people, it's more fun, like a video game, with real blood and guts.

Lol

Is he justifying ISIS?

Not justifying, but i can see why ISIS sees the Jordanian bombing in Syria as an unprovoked attack. Jordan has no legitimate justification for meddling in Syria's Civil War. They've just provoked a whole lot of unnecessary problems for themselves.

The king of Jordan is pissed. He is going to start bombing the shit out of ISIS.

Speaking of his revenge, he actually said, "The only problem we’re going to have is running out of fuel and bullets.”

(cue theatrical movie music)

Lol

Is he justifying ISIS?

Not justifying, but i can see why ISIS sees the Jordanian bombing in Syria as an unprovoked attack. Jordan has no legitimate justification for meddling in Syria's Civil War. They've just provoked a whole lot of unnecessary problems for themselves.
In case you were unaware ISIS is NOT a controlling part of the government in Syria so what they think of getting blown the fuck up is irrelevant

Lol

Is he justifying ISIS?

In case you were unaware ISIS is NOT a controlling part of the government in Syria so what they think of getting blown the fuck up is irrelevant

Well, then i guess it's a free-for-all now. If the U.S. says it's ok for any nation around the world to go ahead and bomb Syria, than i guess it's ok. Looks like Jordan took them up on that offer. But now they'll have to pay a price for it.

The king of Jordan is pissed. He is going to start bombing the shit out of ISIS.

Speaking of his revenge, he actually said, "The only problem we’re going to have is running out of fuel and bullets.”

(cue theatrical movie music)

IMHO: The more the merrier

Paulitiican, one is responsible for what is going on in one's territory, and if you had a mad dog in your back yard you had not put down, so, believe me, I would take care of it. You would be very stupid to try to retaliate. You would end up in jail for a long time.

We execute American criminals. Does a fucking terrorist deserve better?

This is the problem with liberals. They're too damn soft.
2 And he opened his mouth and taught them, saying:

3 “Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

4 “Blessed are those who mourn, for they shall be comforted.

5 “Blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the earth.

6 “Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they shall be satisfied.

7 “Blessed are the merciful, for they shall receive mercy.

8 “Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God.

9 “Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God.

10 “Blessed are those who are persecuted for righteousness' sake, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

11 “Blessed are you when others revile you and persecute you and utter all kinds of evil against you falsely on my account. 12 Rejoice and be glad, for your reward is great in heaven, for so they persecuted the prophets who were before you.
Keep your stupid jibberish to yourself. There is no place for your god in my opinion.
Spoken like a true Jihadist!
Spoken like a moron who can't tell the difference between an American exercising his first amendment rights & a fucking terrorist

Stupid fucking liberals
Other than tactics, what is the difference between a radical Islamist and a radical American Conservative?

Jordan has been bombing ISIS, not Syria. You are being deliberately stupid on this point.

ISIS has made their plans for taking over the Middle East, including Jordan, quite plain. Jordan is acting in self-defense.

Americans should be fully exposed to the videos ISIS releases. It's a real shame censorship has become the 'new-norm' in America today. Shame on YouTube and the rest, who consistently choose censorship. People can learn something from seeing these videos. They need to listen and and see what these people are saying and doing.

The People shouldn't be forced to rely solely on a corrupt American Government/Corporate Media to inform them. Because the Government/Corporate Media lies. It's essential that the People be exposed to these videos free of any Government/Corporate Media censorship. The People should demand it.

Forum List

Back