I know, I know, it was a fixed election.

abu afak

ALLAH SNACKBAR!
Mar 3, 2006
""I know, I know, it was a fixed election.
Orchestrated with millions of corrupt votes, a scheme coordinated perfectly so that no one talked or was caught on film or otherwise recorded.
It was a genius plot that involved duping the entire world with a phony virus, a bogus worldwide lockdown, and the mobilization of an army of dead voters.
All pulled off by the Democrats (who aren’t even competent enough to stop a Mexican grandma from collecting food stamps), and the Jews.""

anonymous

Last edited:
If you think it couldn't be done without some kind of coordination you are wrong....it was the ballot machines...it was the blue district rule changes and over tabulation......it was mass mail in and every kind shape and color of voter fraud....remember the IRS didn't need to be told to violate the Tea Party's rights....they just did it on their own....same with blue city election officials....this isn't over yet...the real count will be found one way or the other.....

If you think it couldn't be done without some kind of coordination you are wrong....it was the ballot machines...it was the blue district rule changes and over tabulation......it was mass mail in and every kind shape and color of voter fraud....remember the IRS didn't need to be told to violate the Tea Party's rights....they just did it on their own....same with blue city election officials....this isn't over yet...the real count will be found one way or the other.....

You lost. Get over it and do what's best for America instead of what's best for......_______________________(fill in the blank)

You lost. Get over it and do what's best for America instead of what's best for......_______________________(fill in the blank)
We haven't lost yet asshole.....

Orchestrated with millions of corrupt votes, a scheme coordinated perfectly so that no one talked or was caught on film or otherwise recorded.
It was a genius plot that involved duping the entire world with a phony virus, a bogus worldwide lockdown, and the mobilization of an army of dead voters.
All pulled off by the Democrats (who aren’t even competent enough to stop a Mexican grandma from collecting food stamps), and the Jews.""

anonymous
Democrats only spent all summer looting stores and shooting Trump supporters. There’s no way they would meddle in the election by destroying Trump votes, or ballot stuff Biden votes. Just no way.

Somebody certainly talked and was recorded.

DISHONEST 'Short quote' in which he was obviously going to finish the sentence saying "To stop an voter fraud

You are STUPID and DISHONEST SCUM.

The Youtube reported to youtube.

`

`

1605380361040.png

`

Somebody certainly talked and was recorded.

DISHONEST 'Short quote' in which he was obviously going to finish the sentence saying "To stop an voter fraud`
Then why didn't he?

You're dishonest scum.

Then why didn't he?

You're dishonest scum.
Because it was only a 24 sec video and he was cut off MID sentence.
Maybe you're just THAT STUPID.. and less dishonest
No You're Dishonest too.
You know he would not be publicly admitting he set up a Voter Fraud group to help himself.
He meant 'anti-voter fraud' and his finishing of the sentence would have shown that.. so it was cut off.
YOU 12 IQ ASSHOLE.
If it was a real quote you'd have seen it on Trump's twitter feed or FOX, and all over the net.

YOU STUPID ASSHOLE.

`

Mohammed is a BLINDINGLY STUPID FRAUD.

OCTOBER 29, 2020 - UPDATED 16 DAYS AGO
Fact check: Clip of Biden taken out of context to portray him as plotting a voter fraud scheme
By Reuters Staff

Last edited:

Yes you have! 306 electoral! Massive landslide, just ask Trump!

:itsok:

anonymous
1. the demo Rats gave the Mexican grandma the food stamps.

2. you ain't seen nothing yet.

anonymous

Is that the best you can do? 1980’s Reagan Caddy Welfare Queen. Now it is Mexican Grandma.

anonymous

:itsok:

Forum List

Back