"I knew Kayla was going to be a special person in my life"

Crazy as it seems, he must not have had confidence enough to have relationships with women his own age. Unless it WAS just the sex thing.

But if it WAS just a sex thing, once his wife wasn't that young, what did he do?

That's not why peeves do that. It's an attraction to powerlessness. Creepy and disgusting.

Really? That's why the older teens that he dated said that not only did their mothers trust him implicitly but regarded Moore as great husband material.
If you had a 16 year old daughter, you would be cool with her dating a man in his 30s? Tell the truth now. That's what you'd want for your child?
Notice how Tinydancer never answered this question.

Crazy as it seems, he must not have had confidence enough to have relationships with women his own age. Unless it WAS just the sex thing.

But if it WAS just a sex thing, once his wife wasn't that young, what did he do?

That's not why peeves do that. It's an attraction to powerlessness. Creepy and disgusting.

Really? That's why the older teens that he dated said that not only did their mothers trust him implicitly but regarded Moore as great husband material.
If you had a 16 year old daughter, you would be cool with her dating a man in his 30s? Tell the truth now. That's what you'd want for your child?
Notice how Tinydancer never answered this question.

well, she did... she said she doesn't believe anyone who is making poor creepy roy sad. she's a hack.

I get to continue to talk trash about muhamaad being a perv because i didnt throw away my integrity defending this disturbing asshole.
I believe Mohamed's bride was 9. This is quite different from Moore's marrying a 24 year old woman. (who is 14 years younger)
I guess you missed the part where he was scoping her out when she was 15

I get to continue to talk trash about muhamaad being a perv because i didnt throw away my integrity defending this disturbing asshole.

But you're OK with Trump walking in on underage girls in various stages of undress?

No, I got that squiky part. But he didn't make a move on her till later.

I admit this is weird, but it is not in the same universe of evil as Mohammed marrying a 9 year old. I forget how old Mohammed was at the time
apparently, it being history has an impact. Using the moore supporters logic consistently, muhamaad would have been OK to marry an unborn fetus.

Forum List

Back