I KNEW a Beer Summit was coming!... Obama / Sherrod... Breitbart?

WASHINGTON (AP) -- Former Agriculture Department official Shirley Sherrod says she wants to discuss racial issues with President Obama, but there's need for him to apologize for her wretched week.

Making appearances on network news shows, Sherrod repeats she isn't certain she'll return to the Agriculture Department, which forced her out earlier this week and then invited her back. Sherrod got in trouble over comments she made in a speech indicating she didn't give a white farmer as much help as she should have 24 years ago.

Sherrod got apologies from press secretary Robert Gibbs and Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack, but says, "I can't say the president is fully behind me." She says Obama is not a person who "has experienced some of the things I've experienced in life."

---

Sisters yes we Missed ya!...

Somebody's gonna get taken to the Wood Shed on Race...

:)

peace...

They don't have the resources or the intelligence to investigate their own employee, and yet they are going to handle our healthcare professionally and efficiently.

Warm fuzzy, huh?

They don't have the resources or the intelligence to investigate their own employee, and yet they are going to handle our healthcare professionally and efficiently.

Warm fuzzy, huh?

I'm not sure they promised to handle it professionally or efficiently.

I'd like to know the salary for her previous job vs. what's now being offered for a different job.

I'd also bet dollars to donuts she sues the government for defamation or something since they fired her for what turned out to be no reason whatsoever but with the clear and very public implication she had acted improperly. I'd further wager she wins a nice big payday.

I'd like to know the salary for her previous job vs. what's now being offered for a different job.

I'd also bet dollars to donuts she sues the government for defamation or something since they fired her for what turned out to be no reason whatsoever but with the clear and very public implication she had acted improperly. I'd further wager she wins a nice big payday.

She'll probably be the new "White Farmers Czar"

Forum List

Back