I keep asking.

From takeoff of Flight 77 until its alleged impact at the "Pentagon the Boeing 757 was airborne for about one and a half hours. At normal speed it would have flown at least 700 miles in that time, taking into account the process of take-off, ascent to altitude and getting clearance for its course. At the point the airliner disappeared from radar and allegedly turned around toward Washington it had traveled only 220 miles. The return trip of 220 miles indicates that the airliner would have traveled a total of only 440 miles from takeoff to impact in the 1 hour and thirty minutes it was airborne. The average speed for Flight 77 that day, which should have been in excess of 500 miles per hour, was just 293 mph according to the official account. But the unpublicized fact is that the airliner could easily have traveled about 300 miles more in that time. And if it was not the craft that impacted at the Pentagon it could have done just that, which raises more questions."
American Airlines Flight 77—The Key to the 9/11 Enigma?

if the queen had balls she would be king....the radar tracking to the point the transponder is shut off documents distance and speed....after that.....it is all guess work excpt that one could calculate it's last known posistion and the distance to the pentagon and calculate the speed....thus no guessing....

and your point....

Thank you! Now let's see if Fizz will call you a moron 124 times! That is what I've been trying to point out but Fizz has been going on and on about "radar records" he cannot produce.

The larger point is the CR makes conclusions based on a preconceived conclusion. It concluded the average speed of 77 was less than 300 mph. This is not based on positive evidence but only on the conclusion 77 hit the Pentagon.

Here's another aspect to consider. You're a hijacker flying a hijacked 757 commercial jet into the world's most tightly guarded airspace and you're doing this while you know other aircraft have been already hijacked. Are you going to cruise into that airspace at that slow speed and give the world's most awesome air defense systems that much more of a chance to shoot you down before you complete your mission? Would you put the pedal to the medal and get there as fast as possible?

The other aspect the link points out is in that same time frame 77 could have traveled an additional 300 miles. Anyone know what the distance is between DC and the Atlantic Ocean? Huffy was the one who made the ocean claim but after looking into the possibility of distance this link backs up his theory.

well as i said....there may be radar records of the jet during its entire flight.....

we do know it's last posistion and we do know where the pentagon is and we do know the distance between the two....simple math calculates the speed....

why is that so difficult for you to accept....

low and slow under the radar tends to avoid detection......seems to have worked....

The larger point is the CR makes conclusions based on a preconceived conclusion. It concluded the average speed of 77 was less than 300 mph. This is not based on positive evidence but only on the conclusion 77 hit the Pentagon.
if they know where is was at a specified time and then they know where it was later at another time and they know the distance between the two then it is easy to calculate average speed. the debris from flight 77 was at the pentagon. that is positive evidence. the conclusion is correct. prove otherwise if you wish to claim otherwise.

Here's another aspect to consider. You're a hijacker flying a hijacked 757 commercial jet into the world's most tightly guarded airspace and you're doing this while you know other aircraft have been already hijacked. Are you going to cruise into that airspace at that slow speed and give the world's most awesome air defense systems that much more of a chance to shoot you down before you complete your mission? Would you put the pedal to the medal and get there as fast as possible?
i doubt its the most tightly guarded airspace in the world as you are claiming. Washington is some of the most heavily traveled airspace in the world.

T
he other aspect the link points out is in that same time frame 77 could have traveled an additional 300 miles. Anyone know what the distance is between DC and the Atlantic Ocean? Huffy was the one who made the ocean claim but after looking into the possibility of distance this link backs up his theory.

theoretically could have in the time frame except that radar shows where it actually was.

Last edited:
so according the the 9/11 commision report they have ALL the records from the flight including the 8 minutes but that it was not displayed to indianapolis center for 8 minutes and 13 seconds.

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE MOTHER FUCKING JOKING!!!!!!!!

HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I HAD TO POINT OUT THEY USED A RADAR RECONSTRUCTION??

HOW MANY MOTHER FUCKING TIMES HAVE YOU BEEN ASKED TO PRODUCE THE EVIDENCE OF RADAR RECORDS? (YES THAT MEANS THE RADAR RECORDS FROM FLIGHT 77!)

HOW MANY FUCKING TIMES HAVE YOU FAILED TO PRODUCE ANY EVIDENCE?

AFTER ALL THESE POSTS YOU'RE RIGHT BACK TO MAKING BULLSHIT FUCKING CLAIMS!!!!!!!!!

DOES ANY OTHER OCTA HAVE THE FUCKING BALLS TO STAND UP AND STRAIGHT TELL FIZZ HE ROYALLY SCREWED UP?!?!?!?

FIZZ......THANK YOU FOR PROVIDING INDISPUTABLE FUCKING EVIDENCE SOME OCTAs
WILL SAY WHATEVER THE FUCK THEY WANT AND IT DOES NOT MATTER HOW MANY TIMES THEY ARE PROVEN WRONG THEY WILL CONTINUE ON THEIR UNBELIEVABLY INSANE RANTS!!!!!

wow, you really are a moron.

what do you suppose they use to do a radar reconstruction? :cuckoo:

what mother fucking flight has been the topic? Anyone can see i was pointing out you have not produced radar records for flight 77. I wasn't asking for radar records from any random flight.

9:10 a.m.: Flight 77 was detected by radar in west virginia, heading east.washingtonpost.com

"the failure to find a primary radar return for american 77 led us to investigate this issue further.radar reconstructions performed after 9/11 reveal that faa radar equipment tracked the flight from the moment its transponder was turned off at 8:56. But for 8 minutes and 13 seconds, between 8:56 and 9:05, this primary radar information on american 77 was not displayed to controllers at indianapolis center." from your quote and the 9/11 commission report.

yes that is the quote from the 9/11 commission proving your claim is false!

You fucked up by not knowing the difference between "primary" and "seconary" radars!

The xponder sends the signal to the secondary radars. That is the radar most often used!

You assumed the xponder sent the signal to the primary radar!

When i first quoted the cr i specifically said to pay attention to the first sentence. Why?

Becauase that is the one that proved 77 was not tracked!

See how the cr states there was no primary?? That is not because of the xponder! The xponder sends the signal to the secondary radar!

Since the xponder was turned off that means there was no secondary radar tracking!

Since the first fucking line i quoted from the cr says there was no primary radar tracking that means there was no tracking!!!!!!!!!

You fucked up by assuming the primary radar is fed off the xponder. Holy shit don't you ever fucking criticize another poster for anything!

This is more proof you don't know what in the hell you are talking about!

wow, you really are a moron.

what do you suppose they use to do a radar reconstruction? :cuckoo:

I've asked you about ten fucking times to produce the evidence of the "radar records"
(yes from flight 77) and you have not been able to do so. On a side note, Google has asked you slow down in trying to frantically cover your ignorance because they did not anticipate such a fizz and their servers are about to crash.

Once again, take note, Fizz has not produced a single fucking link supporting his claim that 77 has radar records. Man, the more you keep ignoring it the more you make OCTAs
look like assholes.

actually, it shows that you are too stupid to comprehend what you are reading.

"FAA radar equipment tracked the flight from the moment its transponder was turned off at 8:56. "

what mother fucking flight has been the topic? Anyone can see i was pointing out you have not produced radar records for flight 77. I wasn't asking for radar records from any random flight.

9:10 a.m.: Flight 77 was detected by radar in west virginia, heading east.washingtonpost.com

"the failure to find a primary radar return for american 77 led us to investigate this issue further.radar reconstructions performed after 9/11 reveal that faa radar equipment tracked the flight from the moment its transponder was turned off at 8:56. But for 8 minutes and 13 seconds, between 8:56 and 9:05, this primary radar information on american 77 was not displayed to controllers at indianapolis center." from your quote and the 9/11 commission report.

yes that is the quote from the 9/11 commission proving your claim is false!

You fucked up by not knowing the difference between "primary" and "seconary" radars!

The xponder sends the signal to the secondary radars. That is the radar most often used!

You assumed the xponder sent the signal to the primary radar!

When i first quoted the cr i specifically said to pay attention to the first sentence. Why?

Becauase that is the one that proved 77 was not tracked!

See how the cr states there was no primary?? That is not because of the xponder! The xponder sends the signal to the secondary radar!

Since the xponder was turned off that means there was no secondary radar tracking!

Since the first fucking line i quoted from the cr says there was no primary radar tracking that means there was no tracking!!!!!!!!!

You fucked up by assuming the primary radar is fed off the xponder. Holy shit don't you ever fucking criticize another poster for anything!

This is more proof you don't know what in the hell you are talking about!

faa radar equipment tracked the flight from the moment its transponder was turned off ......

so it was tracked.....and the information exists

at 8:56. But for 8 minutes and 13 seconds, between 8:56 and 9:05,

this primary radar information on american 77 was not displayed to controllers at indianapolis center."

but the info just didn't go to indianapolis......

"FAA radar equipment tracked the flight from the moment its transponder was turned off at 8:56. "

I can't fucking believe you edited the same sentence again to try and outright lie!!!! You actually fucking literally re-wrote the CR to try and make it support you claim.

Here is the original sentence from the CR:

"Radar reconstructions performed after 9/11 reveal that FAA radar equipment tracked the flight from the moment its transponder was turned off at 8:56."

You literally fucking lied and rewrote it again! I called you out on that when you first did it in post 84!

Lol.......you have given what I have needed for my new thread. Thank you very much! Lol

[
faa radar equipment tracked the flight from the moment its transponder was turned off ......

this primary radar information on american 77 was not displayed to controllers at indianapolis center."

exactly right.

now, i have a guess as to why indianapolis didnt get the info but i am admitting right now it is just a guess.

when a transponder is turned off or the signal is lost the display of the air traffic controller see the plane in "coast" (actually, it might be 3 words with one word being coast). this image will continue to move along the planes filed flight path with an indication to the controller telling them it is in "coast". this is if all works correctly but it may not have. the commission report doesnt go into what happened exactly.

this may have added to the controllers confusion since the plane obviously wasnt following the flight path anymore and the controllers didnt know about the other hijacked planes at this point. it probably didnt really occur to them that it had turned towards washington.

I can't fucking believe you edited the same sentence again to try and outright lie!!!! You actually fucking literally re-wrote the CR to try and make it support you claim.

"Radar reconstructions performed after 9/11 reveal that FAA radar equipment tracked the flight from the moment its transponder was turned off at 8:56."

You literally fucking lied and rewrote it again! I called you out on that when you first did it in post 84!

Lol.......you have given what I have needed for my new thread. Thank you very much! Lol

the plane was tracked by radar after the transponder was turned off.....got it.....thanks...

[

exactly right.

now, i have a guess as to why indianapolis didnt get the info but i am admitting right now it is just a guess.

when a transponder is turned off or the signal is lost the display of the air traffic controller see the plane in "coast" (actually, it might be 3 words with one word being coast). this image will continue to move along the planes filed flight path with an indication to the controller telling them it is in "coast". this is if all works correctly but it may not have. the commission report doesnt go into what happened exactly.

this may have added to the controllers confusion since the plane obviously wasnt following the flight path anymore and the controllers didnt know about the other hijacked planes at this point. it probably didnt really occur to them that it had turned towards washington.

Man. You guys are going to be soooooooo embarrassed when I start the new thread.

the plane was tracked by radar after the transponder was turned off.....got it.....thanks...

Thank you. That makes three OCTAs
showing how clueless you are.

No. It. Was. Not.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...cta-ignorance-in-full-flight.html#post1809111

Look how many times Fizz has claimed "radar records" prove 77's flight path as a fact when he can't even address the fucking CR stating they used radar reconstruction. He doesn't know how those are made but it doesn't matter. OCTA facts are as trustworthy as cotton candy umbrellas. The same can be said for some truther groups too but overall between the two, OCTAs
are clearly the least informed.

holy shit, you are a jackass.

do you fucking think they went out and rebuilt radar towers or some stupid shit for the reconstruction? THEY LOOKED AT THE RECORDS, MORON!!! :lol:

If that's what they looked at then it shouldn't be a problem to show the "radar records" you keep claiming they used. Where are they? The question of radar towers only shows you don't know how reconstructions are done. But I'm sure your next response will produce the "radar records" you keep talking about.

The 911 commission subpoena and received radar records and voice recordings and tons of other things. You may spend the next hour or two looking through this partial list if you desire.

T8 B15 FAA Subpoena Compendium Fdr- ANE ZBN Tab- Doc Indexes 696

holy shit, you are a jackass.

do you fucking think they went out and rebuilt radar towers or some stupid shit for the reconstruction? THEY LOOKED AT THE RECORDS, MORON!!! :lol:

If that's what they looked at then it shouldn't be a problem to show the "radar records" you keep claiming they used. Where are they? The question of radar towers only shows you don't know how reconstructions are done. But I'm sure your next response will produce the "radar records" you keep talking about.

The 911 commission subpoena and received radar records and voice recordings and tons of other things. You may spend the next hour or two looking through this partial list if you desire.

T8 B15 FAA Subpoena Compendium Fdr- ANE ZBN Tab- Doc Indexes 696

That's stuff that gets used in a radar reconstruction but in this case there was not the normal info so the CR basically picked through and selected only info that would support it's claim. Have you seen the earliest suspected flight path and compared it to the CR's flight path?

The kicker is the CR states point blank flight 77 traveled undetected for 36 minutes. That means on that day flight 77 was indisputably lost for that time period. Not a single air traffic controller knew where it was. Even that is short because Primary radar does not identify the aircraft, speed, or altitude so when Dulles picked up the blip they could not confirm it was 77 and I believe some commentary was stated a few could not believe it was a 757.

its basically correct the evidence is tampered with and intentionally destroyed
so all evidence they supply independently now is tainted and suspect

OMG! You sound like the Right Wingers talking about climate change

And while all the technical and scientific analysis is interesting and the off-the-wall speculation and conspiracy theories are entertaining, nobody has yet to answer the original question:

If no plane crashed in Pennsylvania or if no plane was flown into the Pentagon, what happened to the terrorists, passengers, and crew of those flights?

Forum List

Back