I Just Moved All but 3 threads on Page One ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y'all are catching on real quick ....:eusa_whistle:

Gunny, just curious, what is the method, and criteria you used to determine if a thread
has to be moved from the current events area?. Many of those threads you moved do seem to be current events.

Breakdown the logic with regards to how and where these threads are moved to.
Is it just you that decides or is it done in conjunction with the other moderators?

52nd Street.:razz:

Gunny, just curious, what is the method, and criteria you used to determine if a thread
has to be moved from the current events area?. Many of those threads you moved do seem to be current events.

Is it just you that decides or is it done in conjunction with the other moderators?

It seems that "current" events inadvertently have crossover appeal to other subforums. Is anything to be spared form the chopping block?

First, the left beating years old shit to death is NOT a current event just because y'all can't shut your smear machine up.

Second, there are subforums for a reason. currrent events IS a subforum. It isn't the bestest, most importantist just because it appears at the top of a linear list. By some of y'all's goofy-ass standards, there only need be 1 forum here. at 3K posts a day, that's not very practical.

It wouldn't matter WHAT the forum at the top of a linear list was titled. The elementary school mentality of leftwing America believes what's on top is most important. Not the way this board was nor is set up.

My thread on "Senate correct in not repealing don't ask don't tell" was a very current
event. There was nothing "challenged about that thread for it to be moved to the romper room. It was a legitimate current news item.Or is there a definate bias towards
certain topics by the moderators. It sure seems that way.

""I Just Moved All but 3 threads on Page One ""

Deleted, if you have an issue take it up in a PM to whichever moderator or Admin. you choose. May I suggest Gunny--Meister

Y'all are catching on real quick ....:eusa_whistle:

It seems that "current" events inadvertently have crossover appeal to other subforums. Is anything to be spared form the chopping block?

First, the left beating years old shit to death is NOT a current event just because y'all can't shut your smear machine up.

Second, there are subforums for a reason. currrent events IS a subforum. It isn't the bestest, most importantist just because it appears at the top of a linear list. By some of y'all's goofy-ass standards, there only need be 1 forum here. at 3K posts a day, that's not very practical.

It wouldn't matter WHAT the forum at the top of a linear list was titled. The elementary school mentality of leftwing America believes what's on top is most important. Not the way this board was nor is set up.

You mean like this?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/current-events/138759-conservatives-do-you-give.html

Or this?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/current-events/138785-marijuana-is-a-gateway-drug.html

Or this?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/current-events/138777-illegal-drug-use-was-dormant-until-the-1960s.html

Or even this?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/current-events/138805-last-manned-moon-mission-was-in-dec-1972-a.html

From looking at what's left on the Current Events page, it appears you only want things there that support your preconceived notions because there is nothing 'current' about those threads.

Last edited:

My thread on "Senate correct in not repealing don't ask don't tell" was a very current
event. There was nothing "challenged about that thread for it to be moved to the romper room. It was a legitimate current news item.Or is there a definate bias towards
certain topics by the moderators. It sure seems that way.

You should be able to tell by his response, that the only criteria he has for moving threads is if the topic favors liberals. Look at what he's left up there. It's sort of like having the Tea Party in charge. They won't have anything to say about the mess coming from their side of the fence, only the mess coming from the other side of the fence is worth their attention. Just like Faux News.....unfair and unbalanced. That's Gunny!!

If you want my opinion, I think the Current Events forum be deleted and people would have to choose between a specific forum, or General Discussion. The main reason is that a Current Event today may no longer be a Current Event tomorrow.

If you DO NOT want my opinion, then ignore above.
I second the motion

If you want my opinion, I think the Current Events forum be deleted and people would have to choose between a specific forum, or General Discussion. The main reason is that a Current Event today may no longer be a Current Event tomorrow.

If you DO NOT want my opinion, then ignore above.
Perhaps someone should DEFINE what a current event is...:eusa_whistle:
Should I go for the Oceanography angle?

Is that a lot?

Means you liars need to get your diapers changed.
Here, Gunny

pacifier.jpg

Get on your J O B, Gunny! The current events thread is loaded with things that aren't even current.

""I Just Moved All but 3 threads on Page One ...""

Deleted. If you want to question a moderator, or administrator feel free to PM them, but not on the open board--Meister

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back