I Just Moved All but 3 threads on Page One ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone posts in the first 2 forums because if you post in the right one. You do not get as many responses it seems :)

I can't count how many times I have started a thread on a topic in the right forum. Just to see a day later that mine has 1 or 2 responses while someone else has posted a thread on the same topic in the wrong place and it has 140 Responses and counting :)

Everyone posts in the first 2 forums because if you post in the right one. You do not get as many responses it seems :)

I can't count how many times I have started a thread on a topic in the right forum. Just to see a day later that mine has 1 or 2 responses while someone else has posted a thread on the same topic in the wrong place and it has 140 Responses and counting :)

You poor guy, how you must be suffering!

" In Germany,when the Nazis came for the communists, I remained silent; I was not a communist. When they locked up the social democrats, I remained silent; I was not a social democrat. When they came for the trade unionists, I did not speak out; I was not a trade unionist. When they came for me, there was no one left to speak out."
Rev Martin Niemoeller

======================

Why would Rev. Niemoeller give a rat's ass if the Nazis came for those types of folks?

You poor guy, how you must be suffering!

lol you wasted time to post that? I was not saying I was suffering I was trying to shed some light on why so many people post threads in the wrong place.

Y'all are catching on real quick ....:eusa_whistle:

Gunny, just curious, what is the method, and criteria you used to determine if a thread
has to be moved from the current events area?. Many of those threads you moved do seem to be current events.

Breakdown the logic with regards to how and where these threads are moved to.
Is it just you that decides or is it done in conjunction with the other moderators?

52nd Street.:razz:

Gunny, just curious, what is the method, and criteria you used to determine if a thread
has to be moved from the current events area?. Many of those threads you moved do seem to be current events.

Is it just you that decides or is it done in conjunction with the other moderators?

It seems that "current" events inadvertently have crossover appeal to other subforums. Is anything to be spared form the chopping block?

It seems that "current" events inadvertently have crossover appeal to other subforums. Is anything to be spared form the chopping block?

First, the left beating years old shit to death is NOT a current event just because y'all can't shut your smear machine up.

Second, there are subforums for a reason. currrent events IS a subforum. It isn't the bestest, most importantist just because it appears at the top of a linear list. By some of y'all's goofy-ass standards, there only need be 1 forum here. at 3K posts a day, that's not very practical.

It wouldn't matter WHAT the forum at the top of a linear list was titled. The elementary school mentality of leftwing America believes what's on top is most important. Not the way this board was nor is set up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back