I Just Moved All but 3 threads on Page One ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you want my opinion, I think the Current Events forum be deleted and people would have to choose between a specific forum, or General Discussion. The main reason is that a Current Event today may no longer be a Current Event tomorrow.

If you DO NOT want my opinion, then ignore above.
Perhaps someone should DEFINE what a current event is...:eusa_whistle:

A bowel movement is a current event. :eusa_whistle:

Only if you post while shitting. Most of the time, it is a historical event.

If you want my opinion, I think the Current Events forum be deleted and people would have to choose between a specific forum, or General Discussion. The main reason is that a Current Event today may no longer be a Current Event tomorrow.

Perhaps someone should DEFINE what a current event is...:eusa_whistle:

I wonder if I can post this recipe here?

Red and Black Currant Jam Recipe at Epicurious.com

(I suppose that would be a Currant Event)

And at least one of those Modbert posts was a Current Event at the time it was posted...same with the del and the EZ threads.

how hard is it to move a thread? does your little mousey finger get tired from all that clicking?

you act like you have crawled over glass to do this...just how hard is it....

• Thanks
Reactions: mal

Well, I didn't ask for your opinion.

Tim Gibbons who brought you World's Wildest Police Videos now brings you Board Administrators Gone Wild!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back