I Just Moved All but 3 threads on Page One ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Being a Mod on an internet messageboard goes to some people's heads. I've seen it a million times, and I finally figured out that the best way to mod a board is to do it silently, without comment or explanation (none is needed, unless you're not sure what to do).

No one respects a whiner, and the internet is not the real world.

Being a Mod on an internet messageboard goes to some people's heads. I've seen it a million times, and I finally figured out that the best way to mod a board is to do it silently, without comment or explanation (none is needed, unless you're not sure what to do).

:banned03:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Hey Gunny, did you plan this thread about moving threads to be so long???

More importantly, why did I just read 3 pages about you moving threads? I don't even care....why am I even here? Suddenly I wonder if life is worth living...oh wait a minute...1 week until Vegas, 1 week until Vegas, 1 week until Vegas.....yeah, it's good.

If you want my opinion, I think the Current Events forum be deleted and people would have to choose between a specific forum, or General Discussion. The main reason is that a Current Event today may no longer be a Current Event tomorrow.

If you DO NOT want my opinion, then ignore above.

Well, I didn't ask for your opinion.

FAIL.

You didn't read and follow my instructions. I said "If you DO NOT want my opinion, then ignore above."

You did not ignore.

To many who believe the illusion ... it IS the real world! Sad really.

If you want my opinion, I think the Current Events forum be deleted and people would have to choose between a specific forum, or General Discussion. The main reason is that a Current Event today may no longer be a Current Event tomorrow.

If you DO NOT want my opinion, then ignore above.

Well, I didn't ask for your opinion.

FAIL.

You didn't read and follow my instructions. I said "If you DO NOT want my opinion, then ignore above."

You did not ignore.

:lol::lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back