I Just Looked at my College Transcripts

actually, hon. yes. he was on law review. you don't get on law review unless you were top 10%.

so either that proves he was top 10% at harvard law, or harvard must be part of a great conspiracy starting decades before anyone even knew who barack obama was.

so what say you, buddy?

can anyone say " affirmative action"?

LOL

Obama didn't even go to class, according to the few of his peers who even remember him.

According to himself as well. He was busy Dreaming of His Father. Because he was such a good dad.

actually, hon. yes. he was on law review. you don't get on law review unless you were top 10%.

Who said he was law review? Can you please post a source?

Thanks babe.

He was President of the Harvard Law review, but I do not think there is a requirement to be in the top 10% of your class. Well, not according to the Harvard Law Review at least.....
Membership in the Harvard Law Review is limited to second- and third-year law students who are selected on the basis of their performance on an annual writing competition. Harvard Law School students who are interested in joining the Review must write the competition at the end of their 1L year, even if they plan to take time off during law school or are pursuing a joint degree and plan to spend a year at another Harvard graduate school.

Harvard Law Review: Harvard Law Review Membership Selection Policies

Show us the transcripts Obama! What are you hiding?

He's not hiding a thing. Every good student with top grades, not there by Affirmative Action or as an Foreign Exchange refuses to show his transcripts.

Surely you knew that.

The funnier part is that Jillian will defend him to the end when she doesn't even know what she's defending since he won't produce them.

They're "unsealed," in my file cabinet.

Have used them many times over the years when seeking employment. Pleasure to show the future boss a 3.990 GPA

Don't understand what Sotereo's (or whatever the fuck his name is) problem is.

If you are more than 6 months out from graduation, nobody cares what your GPA was. In fact, it kind of comes across like printing your SAT scores on your business card. I don't think obama is hiding his records because of his GPA, I think he doesn't want the 'hate America' papers he wrote for his liberal professors to see the light of day.

Have used them many times over the years when seeking employment. Pleasure to show the future boss a 3.990 GPA

If you are more than 6 months out from graduation, nobody cares what your GPA was. In fact, it kind of comes across like printing your SAT scores on your business card. I don't think obama is hiding his records because of his GPA, I think he doesn't want the 'hate America' papers he wrote for his liberal professors to see the light of day.

That and perhaps the boxes he checked on his application might come back to haunt him. Heck, it might even prove the birthers right. And we all know Obama doesn't want the truth. His Presidency is based on lies and false promises that he knew he could never deliver on. He "hoped" you wouldn't care or notice.

He thought we would be mesmerized by his mere presence.

All persons applying for a elected position should have to submit a standard format resume just like anyone else does.
And if any lies are proved on the resume they are out of the running/office. Just like they could/would be fired from a business.
this would include any criminal record, etc
And would be a matter of public record. Give the people the information let them form an informed opinion.

Lets run the government like a business?

Last edited:
Show us the transcripts Obama! What are you hiding?

He's not hiding a thing. Every good student with top grades, not there by Affirmative Action or as an Foreign Exchange refuses to show his transcripts.

Surely you knew that.

The funnier part is that Jillian will defend him to the end when she doesn't even know what she's defending since he won't produce them.

But then she's the same hag who said Anthony Weiner was set up and was totally innocent.

You have to do more than register and then drop 100 level courses, you know.

he klepped out of hot dogs :thup:

smart boy, that warbler

be sure to get a reach around, warbs.

How are you able to talk/suck dick at the same time?

Amazing.

You should enlist in a circus.

It'll be the first thing you've ever manned-up for, assfucking little non-serving beaaaaaaaaaaatch

be sure to get a reach around, warbs.

How are you able to talk/suck dick at the same time?

Amazing.

You should enlist in a circus.

It'll be the first thing you've ever manned-up for, assfucking little non-serving beaaaaaaaaaaatch

ooooh, the cook is pissed. :rofl:

eat a bag of dicks, warbler, and tell me how tough you had it making sliders at the o club.

you sucked at that, too. :rofl:

Wow - being "schooled" by a First Class for Life failure.

Take 2 CLEPS and fuck those up?

100 level.....??

100 course are "levels?" What Community College did you flunk out of?

Failed in the military.

Failed in Community College.

Failed as a moderator.

Jesus, what an idiot.

Shove a cucumber up your ass and STFU

Wow - being "schooled" by a First Class for Life failure.

Take 2 CLEPS and fuck those up?

100 level.....??

100 course are "levels?" What Community College did you flunk out of?

Failed in the military.

Failed in Community College.

Failed as a moderator.

Jesus, what an idiot.

Shove a cucumber up your ass and STFU

the story of Worriers life projected for all to see.

Not nice though to call Jesus an Idiot.

eat a bag of dicks, warbler, and tell me how tough you had it making sliders at the o club.

This bag of dicks you're referring to....

Is that the bag of dicks that slapped you in the face when you were fired as a Mod?

I missed that drama.

How about sharing your failed Commissioning....

Don't tell me... you "Volunteered" to step down.

Yeah - right.

You fucked up .....

Miserable fucking failure...

Do share.

LOL

I've been reading your posts for a while now and I doubt you could get a GED in anything but foul language.

Too bad you couldn't get into the military. Maybe you could have gotten an education. Oh wait, they don't like queers in the Army.

Seriously, you are pathetic. WHY would you make such a ridiculous claim?

This bag of dicks you're referring to....

Is that the bag of dicks that slapped you in the face when you were fired as a Mod?

I missed that drama.

How about sharing your failed Commissioning....

Don't tell me... you "Volunteered" to step down.

Yeah - right.

You fucked up .....

Miserable fucking failure...

Do share.

Against the rules to discuss mod business in open forum.

Forum List

Back