I Just Looked at my College Transcripts

He's complied with the legal requirements, what more do you need? Or does that only apply to Romney?

Seems Romney complied with legal requirements as well, half-wit, or else the IRS would have an issue with him

They don't

So shut the fuck up.

Thanks

Libtard : Obama's so smart and stuff!! He's, like, dreamy and stuff!!!!

Rational person: OK, prove it.

Libtard: Well, he was in the top 10% of his class in law school. Have you seen his pecs? When he smokes, it looks really cool, and stuff!!

Rational Person: Ok, Show us the actual grades. Show us the transcripts. And show us a lung x-ray.

Libtard: Fuck you racist!!! Show me Romney's tax returns.

And this is why 100 million people will stay home on election day......

He's complied with the legal requirements, what more do you need? Or does that only apply to Romney?

Seems Romney complied with legal requirements as well, half-wit, or else the IRS would have an issue with him

They don't

So shut the fuck up.

Thanks

Warrior, in just the few days I've been here I already realize that to feed these trolls just makes them come back for more bitch-slapping.

You can't reason with them which is why I find myself telling them to fuck off as well.

They make comments based on nothing. Then they get their asses handed to them and skulk away from the thread.

God I love the ignore button. Makes being here so much more tolerable.

Last edited:

They don't

So shut the fuck up.

Thanks

Warrior, in just the few days I've been here I already realize that to feed these trolls just makes them come back for more bitch-slapping.

You can't reason with them which is why I find myself telling to fuck off as well.

They make comments based on nothing. Then they get their asses handed to them and skulk away from the tread.

Glad you're here..... !!

I think that I find, as a middle class earner, Romney's tax returns more revelent to this election than President Obama's college transcripts.

It's your status as a useless OWS parasite that makes romney's taxes more important to you.

They don't

So shut the fuck up.

Thanks

You can't reason with them which is why I find myself telling to fuck off as well.

They make comments based on nothing. Then they get their asses handed to them and skulk away from the tread.

Glad you're here..... !!

be sure to get a reach around, warbs.

They don't

So shut the fuck up.

Thanks

Glad you're here..... !!

Thanks.

Glad you're here..... !!

be sure to get a reach around, warbs.

Another one to ignore. :eusa_hand:

I think that I find, as a middle class earner, Romney's tax returns more revelent to this election than President Obama's college transcripts.

It already came out earlier today that he paid around 13%. Had he not made donations he would have paid around 20%. I can live with that. He earned it and did nothing illegal.

People should strive to be in his position instead of trying to make it sound like being a success is evil.

It come out? LOL, it come out of Romney's mouth. Eveyone heard Mrs. Romney assert we have already given you people enough. 13% maybe on what he declared; did he declare everything? It's not like he gets a W-2 from all of his foreign investments.

the better question is why do you care when the guy was top 10% of his law school class.

Do you have proof of that dear? The world would love to see it.

Please post up!!!

actually, hon. yes. he was on law review. you don't get on law review unless you were top 10%.

so either that proves he was top 10% at harvard law, or harvard must be part of a great conspiracy starting decades before anyone even knew who barack obama was.

so what say you, buddy?

the better question is why do you care when the guy was top 10% of his law school class.

Please post up!!!

actually, hon. yes. he was on law review. you don't get on law review unless you were top 10%.

so either that proves he was top 10% at harvard law, or harvard must be part of a great conspiracy starting decades before anyone even knew who barack obama was.

so what say you, buddy?

can anyone say " affirmative action"?

Please post up!!!

so what say you, buddy?

can anyone say " affirmative action"?

LOL

Obama didn't even go to class, according to the few of his peers who even remember him.

Please post up!!!

so what say you, buddy?

And a professor can hand out any grade they want. Especially if a student is given special treatment like Affirmative Action. Tell us how a pot smoking thug who stated himself that he skipped classes got into the school to begin with.

You are trying to draw a conclusion by inference.

Last edited:
They're "unsealed," in my file cabinet.

Have used them many times over the years when seeking employment. Pleasure to show the future boss a 3.990 GPA

Don't understand what Sotereo's (or whatever the fuck his name is) problem is.

The problem is

1. Obozo's transcripts prove he was unqualified and thus an affirmative action baby

2. They also show he claimed foreign status to get a scholarship and that is the crime of fraud.

Forum List

Back