I Just Looked at my College Transcripts

I think that I find, as a middle class earner, Romney's tax returns more revelent to this election than President Obama's college transcripts.

Why?

Because they would reveal a conflict of interest.

Because he has five sons and would like to see the same opportunities that he had available to them?

Or would you prefer to see Obama's "its working" plan finished where unemployment is over 17%/more people are living in poverty and more people are on food stamps, while the bureaucrats tell you 'you haven't worked in five years, that surgery is not for you, we have to give it to someone that is producing'. As he is planning for civil unrest and having hollow point ammo delivered to gov't offices in case you decide to "complain".

He's complied with the legal requirements, what more do you need? Or does that only apply to Romney?

No, he did not comply with legal requirements, Pelosi changed the form and signed it knowingly. When will we hold the crimminals in congress accountable?

It doesn't take an act of Congress to unseal one's transcripts. He refuses. For whatever reasons.

Not the transcripts, the form that states he is a legal citizen of the USA was changed by Pelosi before the last election, and signed by her. Not that any cult follower of the Fraud would care....

People I know are proud to show them, well at least most people. Those who majored in Partying 101 just prefer to show off the diploma. In Obama's case, we often hear how brilliant he is and that he was an exceptional student. Something tells me that releasing the transcripts would reveal otherwise. If the left still insists that his grades were impeccable, then there must be something else in the records that would cause controversy. I would be interested to know if he received aid as a foreign student. It would mean he was one or that he lied about his status for personal gain. There have been two instances in the past where he declared himself a Kenyan born author and then later a Kenyan born senator.

Either this is true, or his step father had indeed adopted him and Obama became a citizen of another country. Given the decrepancy in his social security number, which wasn't obtained until he was an adult and in a state he never lived in, would certainly suggest this.

His selective service registration has been proven to be a forgery, at least the one that was released. They did a poor job recreating the date stamp. The first two numbers, 1 and 9 are missing and the number 8 was reversed. It's simply not valid. Compared to other registrations from the same place in the same time frame, it's clear only his is different.

Either all of his original records were destroyed in a fire, or they simply made some up for another reason.

His birth certificate shows that his father was a citizen of Kenya, though that wasn't even a country the year Obama was born and wouldn't be for another 3 years. The name of the hospital listed on his birth certifcate did not yet exist. There are many other inconsistencies on the document released, but the ignorant ones accept it as real without question despite some glaring red flags.

The left will simply call names and try to marginalize anyone taking note of some obvious falsehoods that beg an explanation. They will do this in hopes of turning people against those who ask such questions and to warn others who may speak out that they, too, will be ridiculed and deemed crazy.

The tactic being used has been done successfully before by the likes of Stalin and Hitler, to name a few. Anyone wanting to fully understand how the trick works can refer to Alinsky's book. It's an old trick, but people fall for it every few decades. Not understanding history makes a person an easy target to fool.

So, come on lefties, hit me with your best shot. The information on the birth certificate is out there, on Obama's own website, and it doesn't hold up to the light of day. He took measures to seal all of his records and such a deliberate act isn't done just for the hell of it. There is a reason, but you don't want to know what it is. You can't handle it and you have too much to lose by having him exposed. Either your ideology, your government career or your welfare check depend on it, so attack anyone who seeks to shine the light of truth on his past. Divert attention to less important matters and make as many excuses as you have to in order to protect your master. Defend, defend, defend.

Also his law license was revoked for fraudulent info on his application. Why would you spend all those years in school to become a lawyer and lie on your application, knowing it would mean the loss of your license?

Debunked I do believe

snopes.com: Barack and Michelle Obama's Law Licenses

Thank you for the correction.

Obamas' law licenses were placed on inactive status for what possible reasons?

ooooh, the cook is pissed. :rofl:

eat a bag of dicks, warbler, and tell me how tough you had it making sliders at the o club.

you sucked at that, too. :rofl:

This bag of dicks you're referring to....

Is that the bag of dicks that slapped you in the face when you were fired as a Mod?

I missed that drama.

How about sharing your failed Commissioning....

Don't tell me... you "Volunteered" to step down.

Yeah - right.

You fucked up .....

Miserable fucking failure...

Do share.

did you have someone read your *transcript* to you?

good warbler

They're "unsealed," in my file cabinet.

Have used them many times over the years when seeking employment. Pleasure to show the future boss a 3.990 GPA

Don't understand what Sotereo's (or whatever the fuck his name is) problem is.

People I know are proud to show them, well at least most people. Those who majored in Partying 101 just prefer to show off the diploma. In Obama's case, we often hear how brilliant he is and that he was an exceptional student. Something tells me that releasing the transcripts would reveal otherwise. If the left still insists that his grades were impeccable, then there must be something else in the records that would cause controversy. I would be interested to know if he received aid as a foreign student. It would mean he was one or that he lied about his status for personal gain. There have been two instances in the past where he declared himself a Kenyan born author and then later a Kenyan born senator.

Either this is true, or his step father had indeed adopted him and Obama became a citizen of another country. Given the decrepancy in his social security number, which wasn't obtained until he was an adult and in a state he never lived in, would certainly suggest this.

His selective service registration has been proven to be a forgery, at least the one that was released. They did a poor job recreating the date stamp. The first two numbers, 1 and 9 are missing and the number 8 was reversed. It's simply not valid. Compared to other registrations from the same place in the same time frame, it's clear only his is different.

Either all of his original records were destroyed in a fire, or they simply made some up for another reason.

His birth certificate shows that his father was a citizen of Kenya, though that wasn't even a country the year Obama was born and wouldn't be for another 3 years. The name of the hospital listed on his birth certifcate did not yet exist. There are many other inconsistencies on the document released, but the ignorant ones accept it as real without question despite some glaring red flags.

The left will simply call names and try to marginalize anyone taking note of some obvious falsehoods that beg an explanation. They will do this in hopes of turning people against those who ask such questions and to warn others who may speak out that they, too, will be ridiculed and deemed crazy.

The tactic being used has been done successfully before by the likes of Stalin and Hitler, to name a few. Anyone wanting to fully understand how the trick works can refer to Alinsky's book. It's an old trick, but people fall for it every few decades. Not understanding history makes a person an easy target to fool.

So, come on lefties, hit me with your best shot. The information on the birth certificate is out there, on Obama's own website, and it doesn't hold up to the light of day. He took measures to seal all of his records and such a deliberate act isn't done just for the hell of it. There is a reason, but you don't want to know what it is. You can't handle it and you have too much to lose by having him exposed. Either your ideology, your government career or your welfare check depend on it, so attack anyone who seeks to shine the light of truth on his past. Divert attention to less important matters and make as many excuses as you have to in order to protect your master. Defend, defend, defend.

Also his law license was revoked for fraudulent info on his application. Why would you spend all those years in school to become a lawyer and lie on your application, knowing it would mean the loss of your license?

Proof please.

Or admit you're lying.

LOL

No, he did not comply with legal requirements, Pelosi changed the form and signed it knowingly. When will we hold the crimminals in congress accountable?

It doesn't take an act of Congress to unseal one's transcripts. He refuses. For whatever reasons.

Not the transcripts, the form that states he is a legal citizen of the USA was changed by Pelosi before the last election, and signed by her. Not that any cult follower of the Fraud would care....

Proof please.

LOL

They're "unsealed," in my file cabinet.

Have used them many times over the years when seeking employment. Pleasure to show the future boss a 3.990 GPA

Don't understand what Sotereo's (or whatever the fuck his name is) problem is.

LOL

I've been reading your posts for a while now and I doubt you could get a GED in anything but foul language.

Too bad you couldn't get into the military. Maybe you could have gotten an education. Oh wait, they don't like queers in the Army.

Seriously, you are pathetic. WHY would you make such a ridiculous claim?

3.990 GPA. that is hillarious. If true the boy overdid some serious drugs after college.

Or maybe his major was booze.

Income tax is bullshit anyway. We need a Fair Tax. I don't care who pays what percent.

But I would be interested in seeing all the candidates' transcripts. That tells more about a person than the attorney and accountant he or she hires.

LOL

I've been reading your posts for a while now and I doubt you could get a GED in anything but foul language.

Too bad you couldn't get into the military. Maybe you could have gotten an education. Oh wait, they don't like queers in the Army.

Seriously, you are pathetic. WHY would you make such a ridiculous claim?

3.990 GPA. that is hillarious. If true the boy overdid some serious drugs after college.

Is bar tending school a college?

Last edited:
Obama doesn't release his college transcripts, "OHHHH, he's hiding something"

Romney doesn't release his tax returns, "He's not hiding anything, this is just BS"

Oh them cons...hard to understand I tell ya.

I don't understand them either.

We need to get right to the really important stuff ...

His circumcision certificate, kindergarten grades, junior high kick ball scores. We need Arpaio and Trump on this job.

I mean, c'mon, anything is more important than what BOTH RobMe and Robin are lying about and hiding.

Is bar tending school a college?

Now THAT is way too tough for our "warrior" guy. All that measuring and keeping track of the difference between scotch and soda.

OTOH, Boehner has mastered it so maybe ...

Nope, not a chance.

I still say he should have tried to get into the Army. They'll take just about anybody. Unless you're reeeel fat and reeeel dumb.

We, The People, should have access to all candidates' records: tax, transcripts, birth certificate, shots, criminal, driving, etc.

You run for public office? You show the public everything.

looks like the birfer force was strong in warbler's thread

7748290292_c0e36f3f84_z.jpg

Wow, the lefty circle jerk is really getting itself all worked up here! You girls might have to run out and occupy something. Maybe shit on a police car. What a tough fucking bunch.

I think that I find, as a middle class earner, Romney's tax returns more revelent to this election than President Obama's college transcripts.

It already came out earlier today that he paid around 13%. Had he not made donations he would have paid around 20%. I can live with that. He earned it and did nothing illegal.

People should strive to be in his position instead of trying to make it sound like being a success is evil.

But you don't mind him setting the tax rate for those who earn a lot less than him at a higher rate than him?

Interesting..

Can you say "I like taking it from the rich" out loud 50 times....

It may come as a shock to you, but Romney cannot set any tax rates, or close any loop holes. He can make recommendations to congress, and sign or veto whatever they decide is proper.

The purpose of taxes is to provide revenue for government. You want to use taxes to punish those who you envy and consider evil for having more than you. The politics of hate and envy is the unwritten motto of the left wing.

Yup..........spoken like a true blue far lefty guy!!!:2up:

One will notice the Obama team is not at all pushing the taxes issue on Romney..........the last thing he wants is for Romney to say, "I'll do ten years of taxes if you unseal your college records from Columbia!". End of story.:D

The k00ks dont want you to know, by the way, that nobody ever saw Barry at that school.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back