I Just Looked at my College Transcripts

Do you have proof of that dear? The world would love to see it.

Please post up!!!

actually, hon. yes. he was on law review. you don't get on law review unless you were top 10%.

so either that proves he was top 10% at harvard law, or harvard must be part of a great conspiracy starting decades before anyone even knew who barack obama was.

so what say you, buddy?

And a professor can hand out any grade they want. Especially if a student is given special treatment like Affirmative Action. Tell us how a pot smoking thug who stated himself that he skipped classes got into the school to begin with.

Due to his daddy's connections and his C grades..

Oh, sorry thought you were talking about Dumbya..

actually, hon. yes. he was on law review. you don't get on law review unless you were top 10%.

so either that proves he was top 10% at harvard law, or harvard must be part of a great conspiracy starting decades before anyone even knew who barack obama was.

so what say you, buddy?

And a professor can hand out any grade they want. Especially if a student is given special treatment like Affirmative Action. Tell us how a pot smoking thug who stated himself that he skipped classes got into the school to begin with.

Due to his daddy's connections and his C grades..

Oh, sorry thought you were talking about Dumbya..

You're so original.
Bush is not running this time and has not been president for 3 years. The last day of his presidency unemployment was as low as it has been for the last 3 years, lower than today.
Gosh, I miss him.

Obama doesn't release his college transcripts, "OHHHH, he's hiding something"

Romney doesn't release his tax returns, "He's not hiding anything, this is just BS"

Oh them cons...hard to understand I tell ya.

Romney is not running for President based on his word of what is or isn't in in tax returns. Obama was elected and is running for President based on what is or isn't in in college transcripts. Did he, as an adult claim foreign status for financial benefit for college? If he did, he has committed fraud. Not that his cult-like followers would care that he is corrupt, but in a country where they want to put his opponent under a microscope, it is amusing to see how much they are willing to take a man that has been caught in lie after lie using his own words for "his word" on his past (that he has admitted was largely fabricated).

Romney is probably hiding legal loopholes used to reduce his taxbill. The "wealthy" (the elite gov't types) put that stuff in the tax bills to further their wealth and to keep us commoners broke. There is nothing new there. It is a distraction to get the left fired up about the tax system and off the issue of a man that says his plan is working. "His plan" has unemployment, food stamps and poverty levels all with large increases. He wants to "finish" "his plan". Since he will not tell us what that is, we can assume that it means unemployment, food stamps and poverty will increase even more. Prosperity, energy use, small businesses will all decrease. Is this what you (YOU) support? Your vote will tell.

It doesn't take an act of Congress to unseal one's transcripts. He refuses. For whatever reasons.

Not the transcripts, the form that states he is a legal citizen of the USA was changed by Pelosi before the last election, and signed by her. Not that any cult follower of the Fraud would care....

Proof please.

LOL

One article with parts posted that you might be able to understand the fraud involved.... not that you will not continue to support the Fraud in the WH, but just that you can see, he is not properly documented.

A commentator at Canada Free Press says he has obtained copies of two documents apparently prepared by Democrats to certify Barack Obama as their nominee for president in 2008 that suggest House Speaker Nancy Pelosi knew there was an unresolved issue with his eligibility under the U.S. Constitution.

Writer JB Williams describes himself as a "no nonsense commentator on American politics, American history, and American philosophy." And he say's he's gotten possession of copies of the documents in question.

The first includes a verification that Obama and Joe Biden, then-candidate for vice president, "are legally qualified to serve under the provisions of the United States Constitution."
The second form obtained by Williams appears identical, down to a typographical error in "through." But in this one, the verification of eligibility under the requirements of the U.S. Constitution is gone.
"The DNC drafted, signed and notarized TWO slightly different versions of their Official Certification of Nomination documents, not one," he wrote. "One of those documents had complete legal language, and one of them was missing the text concerning the constitutional eligibility of Barack Hussein Obama.

"The version which is absent any certification of constitutional standing for the office of president is the version that was filed with every state in the country, and the one used by the DNC to elect Barack Obama president," he wrote.
What Does Pelosi Know About Obama's Eligibility? >> Four Winds 10 - Truth Winds

Jillian's a cute Liberal. I give her a pass.....LOL

No worries here bro, she's cool with me. I just want the facts to be clear. Obama may have been in the top 10% - but being President of the Harvard Law Review does not prove it.....:thup:

it was true where i went to law school and in most schools. they don't generally give anyone a chance to write who isn't in the top of the class. for example, i missed my law review by 2/10 of a point. i got to write, but it was onto another of the school's journals. not the law review.

Jillian's a cute Liberal. I give her a pass.....LOL

No worries here bro, she's cool with me. I just want the facts to be clear. Obama may have been in the top 10% - but being President of the Harvard Law Review does not prove it.....:thup:

it was true where i went to law school and in most schools. they don't generally give anyone a chance to write who isn't in the top of the class. for example, i missed my law review by 2/10 of a point. i got to write, but it was onto another of the school's journals. not the law review.

I see why you hate the 1%. Shit, you could not even crack into the top 10%. Maybe if you had stomped your feet, clenched your fists, and screamed at the top of your lungs they might have lowered the standards.

so what say you, buddy?

can anyone say " affirmative action"?

Law review is strictly by grades, racist 'tard

No it is not, shit for brains. Typically, there is a write-in competition to determine some of the members, and anyone can participate. Go fuck your hamster.

3.99? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Do you think the posters at USMB are that gullible and that stupid?

Happy to show you my transcripts.

What's your fax number?

Don't understand why Obama/Sotereo....whatever the fuck his Muslim name is, finds this concept so difficult

I don't give out personal info on these boards,,,,BUT you can scan your transcripts to your PC and post them on these boards. :D

Do it.

Yes, instead of looking at what the President is refusing to show (keeping secrets) after declaring himself to be the most transparent administration, the losers are resorting to the same Chicago politics their dear leader uses: false witness, and false trails. Their embracing corruption is on full display.

Yes, instead of looking at what the President is refusing to show (keeping secrets) after declaring himself to be the most transparent administration, the losers are resorting to the same Chicago politics their dear leader uses: false witness, and false trails. Their embracing corruption is on full display.

Need I point out the only posters who use that term? Again?

Exibit A

Exibit A

:lol::lol::lol:

Indeed.

Yes, instead of looking at what the President is refusing to show (keeping secrets) after declaring himself to be the most transparent administration....

I missed the part where college transcripts have anything to do with a President's administration.

They're "unsealed," in my file cabinet.

Have used them many times over the years when seeking employment. Pleasure to show the future boss a 3.990 GPA

Don't understand what Sotereo's (or whatever the fuck his name is) problem is.

You're too funny. Maybe, maybe if you or your family knew someone, you could have gone to college to clean the bathrooms. Though I doubt even that, given your unhealty and profane focus on sexually provocative language; it's not likely you would have worked long enough to clean more then a toilet or two.

Gee if that's true then Joe Biden should really watch his mouth and hang on to this gig..

Or he could be in same boat as the Warrior... :D

Exibit A

of what? that only ijits use the term "dear leader" or "messiah" or any of that other stupidity?

:cool:

When you talk about the hoped for Progressive Revolution that Obama was supposed to bring, I think "Dear Leader" fits in the revolutionary spirit of "Hope and Change" more than just another Prez. I don't find it nearly as derogatory as some of the alternative descriptions on this board..

It has a kind a reverence and wonderment about it. Don't it?

I'll post my transcripts as soon as someone tells me how much this job pays...

Ya KNOW --- Obama REQUIRES many Security Clearances. And unless the DOD, FBI, and others are totally IGNORING THEIR JOB --- this guy's been vetted for clearances.. Meaning -- they know where he's been, who birthed him, and how many radical groups he's connected with. A LOT of folks KNOW what these documents say.. Luckily -- they are not political animals..

OTH -- Could they DENY a Prez a clearance to Top Secret and above? Hmmmmm..

Yes, instead of looking at what the President is refusing to show (keeping secrets) after declaring himself to be the most transparent administration....

I missed the part where college transcripts have anything to do with a President's administration.

If there is a history of falsehoods and fraud (and there is), wouldn't you want evidence that something he says is a fact?

Tax returns have nothing to do with administrations (or a whole lot of Obama's cabinet and selections would be unemployed), yet why are so many people clamoring, for not just one, but several of Romney's?

Forum List

Back