I Just Looked at my College Transcripts

i just looked at my kinks records because i'm kinky.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ixqbc7X2NQY]Lola-The Kinks #5.*Top Of The Pops-70s* - YouTube[/ame]

When you talk about the hoped for Progressive Revolution that Obama was supposed to bring, I think "Dear Leader" fits in the revolutionary spirit of "Hope and Change" more than just another Prez. I don't find it nearly as derogatory as some of the alternative descriptions on this board..

It has a kind a reverence and wonderment about it. Don't it?

I'll post my transcripts as soon as someone tells me how much this job pays...

Ya KNOW --- Obama REQUIRES many Security Clearances. And unless the DOD, FBI, and others are totally IGNORING THEIR JOB --- this guy's been vetted for clearances.. Meaning -- they know where he's been, who birthed him, and how many radical groups he's connected with. A LOT of folks KNOW what these documents say.. Luckily -- they are not political animals..

OTH -- Could they DENY a Prez a clearance to Top Secret and above? Hmmmmm..

some of us hoped for change with obama but gave up quickly unlike those who only gave up on bush during his final year.

I don't give a ratt's ass about Mitt Romney's taxes. But I would like to know why Obama sealed all his college documents. What is he hiding???

of what? that only ijits use the term "dear leader" or "messiah" or any of that other stupidity?

:cool:

Manson's followers didn't call him those names either. You had to be "in the cult" to know the correct terminology. Oops, I gave myself away, care to share the correct name?

really, dude?

manson? you're fucked.

Would you prefer Jim Jones or David Koresh? It is the same cult-like mentality where everyone around them were pointing out how much of a loser this guy is/was, and his followers saying: nuntah, he's great, I just love him..... Pick any loser that uses deception, fraud, corruption to control people.

Manson's followers didn't call him those names either. You had to be "in the cult" to know the correct terminology. Oops, I gave myself away, care to share the correct name?

really, dude?

manson? you're fucked.

Would you prefer Jim Jones or David Koresh? It is the same cult-like mentality where everyone around them were pointing out how much of a loser this guy is/was, and his followers saying: nuntah, he's great, I just love him..... Pick any loser that uses deception, fraud, corruption to control people.

what?

no hitler?

I don't give a ratt's ass about Mitt Romney's taxes. But I would like to know why Obama sealed all his college documents. What is he hiding???

Me too. Why should I care how much someone makes? I'm not jealous of successful people like democrats are.

But, like any employer, I would like to see transcripts.

Forum List

Back