I Just Heard the N-Word 30,000 Times

Buford

Rookie
May 15, 2012
In a house
At a recent family reunion I fell into a conversation with a distant relative, a 14-year-old girl who is the stepdaughter of one of my cousins. She was sitting at a picnic table by herself, bored, and listening to an iPod. Since everyone was ignoring her, to be polite I sat down and asked what she was listening to. She took off her headphones and let me hear for myself.

I put the headphones on, and what little faith I had in humanity vanished.

The first word to assault my ears was “N- - - - R,” and within the next 60 seconds “N-----r” was repeated at least ten more times, along with a variety of other degrading and offensive terms.

It wasn’t some racist anthem; instead, it was a rap song by a black group, so use of the N-word was thereby “acceptable” I suppose, at least according to modern social standards.

(And I apologize for having to actually spell out the word “N-----r" repeatedly in this post, but there’s no way to write an essay on this disturbing topic without confronting it head-on.)

Rest of the story here: PJ Lifestyle » I Just Heard the N-Word 30,000 Times

Last edited:
Isn't it pathetic that many of us are reduced to having to use initials for Negroes, instead of speaking freely?

Personally, I cringe whenever I hear anyone use epithets.

"The n-word" :rolleyes:

Just say ******. It's just a word and it only has the power to hurt if you let it.

Just as moronic is "the r-word". Just say the word retarded.

What's next? "the o-word" for obese people?

:eusa_hand:

You know what I feel that 3/4 of the people who post on this board are negroes. The ones fighting for their race we all know and we all know,why?Because they are the ones being called racist. The others why they are just trying to get along.They are your race haters like skidmark and others.

The best policy is not to talk to 14 year olds.

Not picking on ya navy, but thats the problem... no one is talking to them about real "values" and this is what we end up with. A generation of clueless kids.

I talk to kids every chance I get about what they are being fed in modern pop culture.
I also dont "back in my day we...." Instead I listen to them and then educate them as to where they are wrong and why.
It dont always work, but there are times when they are captivated by my words and they respond well if given a fair chance. Then there are those that I dont even waste my time on... hopeless as all get out. Usually I find mom and dad is to blame...

Kids need to be taught not ignored.

Again, wasn't picking on ya friend... :cool:

• Banned
Where are Sharpton, Jackson, Obama, the Congressional Black Caucus, NAACP, etc, etc? I believe the American people are fed up with being called racists by these scummy con men while they ignore the real racism in their own community.

Being 20, I hear the "N" word used a lot. And not just be Black people. I mostly hear it when my asian friends are talking to each other or are playing video games.

That's just my 2 cents.

No one expects Afros to live like civilized human beings. Are we suppose to not tolerate the n-word from Afros? You'd have to cut out their tongues. But, then you'd still be left with all the other animal-like behavior of Afros that we wouldn't tolerate among white people.

Where are Sharpton, Jackson, Obama, the Congressional Black Caucus, NAACP, etc, etc? I believe the American people are fed up with being called racists by these scummy con men while they ignore the real racism in their own community.

It is not the word, but how it is used.

You people with shit-for-brains say the stupidest things.

Any white person using the n-word in the same way as Afros commonly use the word would find himself in deep trouble. What way can a white person use the n-word?

The best policy is not to talk to 14 year olds.

Not picking on ya navy, but thats the problem... no one is talking to them about real "values" and this is what we end up with. A generation of clueless kids.

I talk to kids every chance I get about what they are being fed in modern pop culture.
I also dont "back in my day we...." Instead I listen to them and then educate them as to where they are wrong and why.
It dont always work, but there are times when they are captivated by my words and they respond well if given a fair chance. Then there are those that I dont even waste my time on... hopeless as all get out. Usually I find mom and dad is to blame...

Kids need to be taught not ignored.

Again, wasn't picking on ya friend... :cool:

I know you are not picking on me and I agree with what you say.

I should have used a sarcasim or tongue-in-cheek emoticon as I was joking. I teach 14-19 year olds in high school and talking to them is my life. Just trying to lighten the mood a bit.

Just say ******. It's just a word and it only has the power to hurt if you let it.

:redface: I thought the r-word was for republican.

:redface: I thought the r-word was for republican.
In a rational world, it would just be another word.
But a Caucasian man was fired for using the word "niggardly" because Negroes were too fucking stupid to understand what it meant:
White Washington DC Staffer Let Go for Using 'Niggardly'!
White Washington DC Staffer Let Go for Using 'Niggardly'!
Jun 18, 2007 – White DC Mayoral Staffer Loses Job for Saying "Niggardly", Racial .... [As an educated man, Mayor Williams should be ashamed to offer this ...

You people with shit-for-brains say the stupidest things.

Any white person using the n-word in the same way as Afros commonly use the word would find himself in deep trouble. What way can a white person use the n-word?

I have always said ****** and told ****** jokes in front of my black friends and they never took offense because they knew where I was coming from.

That's What SHOULD be the case, but if you're a cop and use the N word, a murderer can go free. And Id say if a cop is chasing a suspect, it's acceptable to use it.

Sticks and stones........

It's just a damn word. The only power it has is the power you give it and those that are offended by it have a serious inferiority complex.

Sticks and stones........

It's just a damn word. The only power it has is the power you give it and those that are offended by it have a serious inferiority complex.

If you were offended by being called a stupid Texas redneck, would that mean that you had an inferiority complex?

Forum List

Back