I just had the most amazing encounter EVER!

tycho1572

Gold Member
Sep 2, 2016
After seeing two attractive ladies having their picture taken, I decided to ask if they would mind me taking one.
The black girl immediately recognized me and hugs were shared.
She was a tech I always loved and respected . :)

She's now a nurse at another hospital and wants me to thank a nursing manager who helped her. A nursing manager who is now a director.

I'm friends with the director who helped her. She's going to love hearing about this. :2up:

Last edited:
I knew this wasn't something anyone would be interested in, I just wanted to give a glimpse into my life.

:)

After seeing two attractive ladies having their picture taken, I decided to ask if they would mind me taking one.

She's now a nurse at another hospital and wants me to thank a nursing manager who helped her. A nursing manager who is now a director.

I'm friends with the director who helped her. She's going to love hearing about this. :2up:

Your narrative convinces me you had a positive experience. I don't see what's "amazing" about it. I don't even see what's uncommon about it.

Your narrative convinces me you had a positive experience. I don't see what's "amazing" about it. I don't even see what's uncommon about it.
Is this where you tell us how normal that is for you?

Well, no, it's your story, not mine. I don't have any desire to make the matter about me or my life, nor do I care to compare and contrast you/your life with me/mine. I just want to understand what's abnormal/uncommon, thus amazing, about the events you identified.
  • Seeing two attractive women having their picture taking?
  • Your deciding to speak to one such woman?
  • That a black woman recognized you and hugged you?
  • That you loved and respected one of the women?
  • That a black woman is a nurse working in a hospital?
  • That a woman asked you to convey a small message to another nurse?
  • A nursing manager's being promoted to director?
  • Your being friends with a nursing director?

Well, no, it's your story, not mine. I don't have any desire to make the matter about me or my life, nor do I care to compare and contrast you/your life with me/mine. I just want to understand what's abnormal/uncommon, thus amazing, about the events you identified.
Was all that typing an attempt to shit on an encounter I felt good about?

Neither. It was to see how you'd respond. I now know.

Neither. It was to see how you'd respond. I now know.
I now think you're an idiot. Feel better?

Last edited:
i'm glad by happenstance, you ran in to a girl you used to work with and love... and it made your...um...heart...go pitter patter,;) and happy she moved her way up from a technician to a Nurse!

Story telling time now?

I used to go into work and amazing girl named chrisy used to run up and hug me..

She was a huge green bay packer fan..

And you know who my dedication is.

But it was so cute..

Cool story, Bro

P.S. enjoy while you can.

Just friendly advise..

Did you ask her for her phone number so you could give it to the Nurse Mentor that you also know, who helped her get in to nursing...?;) :p

I am a true believer in things happening, for a reason! We all have soulmates, waiting for us.... :D

Did you ask her for her phone number so you could give it to the Nurse Mentor that you also know, who helped her get in to nursing...?;) :p

I am a true believer in things happening, for a reason! We all have soulmates, waiting for us.... :D

My soul mate died over 9 year's ago .

But it's ok right?

My 53 birthday is tomorrow.

When will I ever quit thinking about her?

But it's ok right?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! :woohoo::eusa_dance:

my father in law died when he was 57, my mother in law found a second soul mate when she was 75 and married him!!! It was a beautiful wedding, everyone at the American Legion, where they met... loved them both and their wedding was bigger than even Matt and my wedding!! They were the cutest old couple you'd ever meet! Sadly, he too died just a few years later...my MIL died at 87....

I just heard this from a friend yesterday. His brother's married to a Thai woman who arrived here as a very young girl and taken in and raised by a nice American couple. As a teenager she often babysat for the kids of the couple's good friends, several decades ago now.

Last summer the brother and his Thai wife were looking via VRBO for a FL property they could rent for a few winter months. Having found an interesting condo the brother called the owner for the rental details and put his cell phone on speaker so both he and the wife could hear and ask the owner various questions about the property. After a few minutes of back and forth talk, the wife suddenly asks the owner, is that you Mr. so-and-so? (I don't recall the name now), and the guy replied, yes, is that you so-and-so? (Forgot her name too). Turns out she had recognized the owner's voice as that of the man she babysat for, and he in turn then recognized her's too!

They made the rental deal and got together several times with the owner, his wife, and one of their now very adult kids the woman had babysat. Had a great time and have signed up to rent the place again next year.

But it's ok right?

happy birthday !!!

sorry about your loss

probably never

H

Story telling time now?

I used to go into work and amazing girl named chrisy used to run up and hug me..

She was a huge green bay packer fan..

And you know who my dedication is.

But it was so cute..
How huge was she? Did she give you "bear" hugs?

Forum List

Back