I just got a copy of Biden's inaugural address

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
I just got a copy of the inaugural address Joe Biden will make soon.

Ask not what your country can do for you but what you can do for your country”. This is what one of our Founding Fathers, Ted Kennedy, said at his inaugural address and it just as true today as it was then. You see, it’s important to acknowledge the source of such great wisdom and not merely plagiarize like I have mistakenly done so many times in the past that have cost me previous Presidential bids, thus building from the past and onto the future with a clean conscience. It is now a time to acknowledge our previous mistakes like I just did, as well as other previous mistakes, like the crime bill I supported that put record numbers of roaches……….er……….um…………...Blacks in our jails, or supporting segregation on buses that Commie Harris complained about as a child. (I made it up to her though, she is my VP for God's sake!) But I have also been a failure internationally, if not more so, than at home. For you see, my policies have been so off base even Obama’s former Defense Secretary Robert Gates said I was wrong on virtually every major foreign policy issue on record. Yes friends, it’s time to come clean and start anew and unite as a country. This is why I support cleaning up our news that divides us, as I will target those who spread fake news, like my son Hunter being a drug abusing corrupt leach that frequents prostitutes, or Hillary ever lying. Now is the time to introduce legislation to put the fake news sources of division behind bars. This means record numbers of people will be behind bars, just like what I accomplished with my previous crime bill, only, we will release the roaches and put white racists there where they belong instead. And as Lincoln logs once said in his inaugural thingy, "With malice toward none, with charity for all, with firmness in the Left as God gives me to see the right, let us strive on to finish the work we are in, to bind up the nation's wounds, to care for him who shall have borne the battle and for his widow and his orphan, to do all which may achieve and cherish a just and lasting peace among ourselves and with all nations." Now in closing, I have only one thing to say. We we have nothing to fear but fear itself.

Now if you excuse me, I have to go hide in my basement for the next 4 years.

Ask not what your country can do for you but what you can do for your country”. This is what one of our Founding Fathers, Ted Kennedy, said at his inaugural address and it just as true today as it was then. You see, it’s important to acknowledge the source of such great wisdom and not merely plagiarize like I have mistakenly done so many times in the past that have cost me previous Presidential bids, thus building from the past and onto the future with a clean conscience. It is now a time to acknowledge our previous mistakes like I just did, as well as other previous mistakes, like the crime bill I supported that put record numbers of roaches……….er……….um…………...Blacks in our jails, or supporting segregation on buses that Commie Harris complained about as a child. (I made it up to her though, she is my VP for God's sake!) But I have also been a failure internationally, if not more so, than at home. For you see, my policies have been so off base even Obama’s former Defense Secretary Robert Gates said I was wrong on virtually every major foreign policy issue on record. Yes friends, it’s time to come clean and start anew and unite as a country. This is why I support cleaning up our news that divides us, as I will target those who spread fake news, like my son Hunter being a drug abusing corrupt leach that frequents prostitutes, or Hillary ever lying. Now is the time to introduce legislation to put the fake news sources of division behind bars. This means record numbers of people will be behind bars, just like what I accomplished with my previous crime bill, only, we will release the roaches and put white racists there where they belong instead. And as Lincoln logs once said in his inaugural thingy, "With malice toward none, with charity for all, with firmness in the Left as God gives me to see the right, let us strive on to finish the work we are in, to bind up the nation's wounds, to care for him who shall have borne the battle and for his widow and his orphan, to do all which may achieve and cherish a just and lasting peace among ourselves and with all nations." Now in closing, I have only one thing to say. We we have nothing to fear but fear itself.

Four score and seven years ago...

Biden will have the biggest inauguration crowd in history

Biden will have the biggest inauguration crowd in history
Without question, everyone who voted for him will be there

1609096376624.png

Very humorous OP.

But seriously, folks, some top-notch speechwriters are right now putting the final touches on the 46th President's Inaugural address.

It will be very statesperson-like, humble, gentle, and inspirational.

It will have millions & millions & millions of people crying and sobbing that "Now that's how a President should address the nation!"

His Inaugural address will be compared to Lincoln's two Inaugural speeches.

.....Biden sympathizes with/chooses those that hate America/whites/cops--like Obama

I know a girl, her name is Francene.... She's the prettiest thing you've ever seen.... and I love her..... she's all that I want.

Well, I'm talking too much...... THANK-YOU DOMINION!!!!!

ers

What is a matter with you. You can only use quotes said after LBJ help kill JFK You could say 'ask not what you can do for your country but what you can do your country for. With all you welfare sucking, section 8,dwelling, food stamp munching , jobless, government dependents, wasting good dirt. and my oxygen.

Forum List

Back