i just bought my first massage chair. OMG

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
i've had this thing for a week. get one.

but here's my observation slash question.

i sometimes feel the sensation, as if i am getting a massage, when i'm not in the chair. is it nerves being oxygenated ??

i knew this was going to be a life changer for me, because i tried one of my friend's.

i'm using it in combination w/teeter hang up. walking, primo diet.

there is now way to describe the therapeutic value here, suffice to say i have waited for this my whole life.

if you have the means i highly recommend it. mine not that pricey, 699 $ no tax, free shipping. it might be the best seven hundred georges i've ever spent.

There is no chance a chair is better than hands for a massage....

for me it's hand on my body, or nothing!

Too much time in that chair causes epilepsy..........thats why you feel like your shaking when you're not in it. Whatever you do, do not, I repeat, do not fall asleep in it with the massage function on.

• Banned
Too much time in that chair causes epilepsy..........thats why you feel like your shaking when you're not in it. Whatever you do, do not, I repeat, do not fall asleep in it with the massage function on.
i won't, thank you. it came from china. the owner/operator is hysterical to read.

Last edited:
  • Banned
There is no chance a chair is better than hands for a massage....

for me it's hand on my body, or nothing!
that's true, but why not have both?. this machine is available twenty four seven.

i sometimes feel the sensation, as if i am getting a massage, when i'm not in the chair. is it nerves being oxygenated ??

i knew this was going to be a life changer for me, because i tried one of my friend's.

there is now way to describe the therapeutic value here, suffice to say i have waited for this my whole life.

if you have the means i highly recommend it. mine not that pricey, 699 $ no tax, free shipping. it might be the best seven hundred georges i've ever spent.

It's probably just muscles and nerves contracting and expanding that don't get much stimulation until now. Imagine there's a board for users of the chair (like everything else) where you can share experiences with other owners and compare notes as it were. Would look for one and see if this phenomenae is mentioned.

• Banned

It's probably just muscles and nerves contracting and expanding that don't get much stimulation until now. Imagine there's a board for users of the chair (like everything else) where you can share experiences with other owners and compare notes as it were. Would look for one and see if this phenomenae is mentioned.
thank you, that's awesome advice, i will. i've had the chair for a month now. it an amazing device. everything about it is great. it's a life changer for folks w/ neurological problems.

Forum List

Back