‘I Hope You Burn in Hell!’ Families of Slain Servicemembers Recall Raw Response to Joe Biden at Dover Ceremony 123 TOPSHOT - US President Joe Biden lo

Persuader

Diamond Member
Jul 8, 2020
How can one attend the funeral of someone they helped stab in the back?

I will not say that biden did it literally or intentionally(the back stabbing) but what he did amounts to that.

He did it through negligence, stupidity and perhaps because of his hatred of Trump.

150 working military dogs were abandoned at the airport. Yes. The plane had plenty of room.

It's worth a faint hope that someone would rescue them but the taliban has already started house to house executions.
I think you posted on the wrong thread.

I will not say that biden did it literally or intentionally(the back stabbing) but what he did amounts to that.

He did it through negligence, stupidity and perhaps because of his hatred of Trump.

He wrecked the border, killed the economy and stabbed Americans in Afghanistan in the back . Biden is the leader of the American Taliban. A.K.A. Democrats.

1630390034291.png

He wrecked the border, killed the economy and stabbed Americans in Afghanistan in the back . Biden is the leader of the American Taliban. A.K.A. Democrats.
It wasn't the democrats who released over 5000 Taliban and ISIS-K prisoners being held in the Afghan prisons.
It wasn't democrats who got the Taliban leader out of a Pakistan prison.
It wasn't democrats who reduced our troop level from 13,500 to 2500.
It wasn't the democrats who reduced the Afghan visa program from 4000 to 1500.
That was the orange ankle grabber.

This failure is beyond words now

Catastrophic does not do it

Cataclysmic

I don't even know. I'm horrified

150 working military dogs were abandoned at the airport. Yes. The plane had plenty of room.

It's worth a faint hope that someone would rescue them but the taliban has already started house to house executions.

Oh, noes, not the doggies!!!! Talk about your fucked up priorities.

This failure is beyond words now

Catastrophic does not do it

Cataclysmic

I don't even know. I'm horrified

But oddly, you weren't horrified when we went into Iraq, and killed a million Iraqis and 10,000 service members over weapons that didn't exist, were you, Islamaphobic Twat?

Sweet Sue pretending she is sad over dead Muslims.

Biden was only there for the photo op.

I'm done. Any dem/lib making any kind of argument is either an idiot or a commie. I'll check in but I have no interest in even sparring with you retards.

Forum List

Back