I hope the Republicans IMPEACH Obama!

I'm not a woman.

Republicans reject legislation that ensures equal rights.

It's as simple as that.

If you look to the government to define your abilities in regards to artificial equality ... Then you should be rejected. You can buy the lie if it makes you feel better ... It still won't make you any more equal.
There is nothing artificial about being paid 30 cents less per dollar than a man.

That's the menstruation discount.

There is nothing artificial about being paid 30 cents less per dollar than a man.

It is utterly stupid to think legislation can make any person equal to another. I earn the same dollar as anyone else does ... And the number of dollars I earn is determined by my abilities to earn them.

Obama says he wants to differentiate between those illegals that break our laws and illegals that are raising families and working hard to be good citizens. He knows he cannot remove all the illegals. He wants to concentrate on removing the bad apples. I see nothing wrong with that strategy.

BTW I know several of the good hard working illegals/Mexicans and feel this country is better off with them here. IMHO they are better people than many that would want them removed.

Yep, that's what he said, all right ... only problem is, the way he wants to do it is unconstitutional.

Well, aren't you stupid.

It is NOT unconstitutional. You can be guaranteed that a bevy of lawyers with constitutional law being their specialty combed over that EO many times before it was signed. You don't see even one single RW lawyer trained in constitutional law who is publicly saying that this EO can be successfully challenged in court. Not even one.

Good Lord, how unbelievably stupid RWNJS are.

Obama announced two 'policy' changes - he announced he was going to 'defer' deportation for illegals. That is within the scope of his responsibility - determining how he will most effectively administer the law.

However, he stepped over the line when he said that these "groups also will be allowed to work in the United States legally, after passing a background check and paying a fee."

There is no legal authority for illegal immigrants to get a work permit so they can 'work in the United States legally' ... he has effectively created a new immigration status, and committed federal funds to support an illegal program.

Sorry - your guy has got a problem - he let his elephant mouth write a check his butterfly ass can't cash.

So, it's going to work like this - now that he signed the EO, House lawyers will go to federal court to get an injunction to delay program implementation until the constitutional issue is resolved. While that is ongoing, Congress will pass a law that focuses, first, on border security, and, second, on management of the illegal immigrants already in country. In my opinion, they should make these two separate bills, but we'll see how they decide to do it.

It will, effectively, be the same bill that the House passed 2 years ago, and has been sitting on Harry Reid's desk. Obama will, then, have to make a decision whether to veto that bill or not.

If the attorneys are unable to get an injunction, they will use the funding process to stop the implementation. They will, effectively, fund all of the government, and attach a rider defunding any effort to implement Obama's EO. Obama will, of course, rant and rave, but, in the end, he will have to decide if he wants to veto the funding and shut down the government. I don't think he will ... because his balls aren't as big as his ego.

Stay tuned - it's going to be fun.

I'm not a woman.

Republicans reject legislation that ensures equal rights.

It's as simple as that.

If you look to the government to define your abilities in regards to artificial equality ... Then you should be rejected. You can buy the lie if it makes you feel better ... It still won't make you any more equal.

You're aware, of course, that the $.77 on a dollar myth has been thoroughly debunked, right? If not, I'll be glad to give you numerous references.

The best studies indicate that women are typically paid 8-10% less in the first two years after graduating from college. Some will tell you that this is a systemic issue, but the reality is that women sell themselves for less than men. Companies won't pay one penny more - or one penny less - than exactly what it takes to hire an employee. Men recognize the negotiating aspect of hiring, while women tend to accept the first offer they are given (assuming, of course, this is the employer they want to work for).

As time passes, the difference in wages between men and women gets larger, but that can be attributed to breaks in service, less willingness to work extra hours, etc. Often, family commitments intrude - giving the woman less available hours to work or less ability to pursue continuing education. (Yes, women are unfairly burdened with more responsibility to raise the family than is the male.) Once you normalize the contribution - an exercise in guesswork - women's income grows at about the same rate as the men. Unfortunately, the 10% differentiation at the beginning extrapolates for the lifetime of the worker.

Obama says he wants to differentiate between those illegals that break our laws and illegals that are raising families and working hard to be good citizens. He knows he cannot remove all the illegals. He wants to concentrate on removing the bad apples. I see nothing wrong with that strategy.

BTW I know several of the good hard working illegals/Mexicans and feel this country is better off with them here. IMHO they are better people than many that would want them removed.

Yep, that's what he said, all right ... only problem is, the way he wants to do it is unconstitutional.

Well, aren't you stupid.

It is NOT unconstitutional. You can be guaranteed that a bevy of lawyers with constitutional law being their specialty combed over that EO many times before it was signed. You don't see even one single RW lawyer trained in constitutional law who is publicly saying that this EO can be successfully challenged in court. Not even one.

Good Lord, how unbelievably stupid RWNJS are.

Obama announced two 'policy' changes - he announced he was going to 'defer' deportation for illegals. That is within the scope of his responsibility - determining how he will most effectively administer the law.

However, he stepped over the line when he said that these "groups also will be allowed to work in the United States legally, after passing a background check and paying a fee."

There is no legal authority for illegal immigrants to get a work permit so they can 'work in the United States legally' ... he has effectively created a new immigration status, and committed federal funds to support an illegal program.

Sorry - your guy has got a problem - he let his elephant mouth write a check his butterfly ass can't cash.

So, it's going to work like this - now that he signed the EO, House lawyers will go to federal court to get an injunction to delay program implementation until the constitutional issue is resolved. While that is ongoing, Congress will pass a law that focuses, first, on border security, and, second, on management of the illegal immigrants already in country. In my opinion, they should make these two separate bills, but we'll see how they decide to do it.

It will, effectively, be the same bill that the House passed 2 years ago, and has been sitting on Harry Reid's desk. Obama will, then, have to make a decision whether to veto that bill or not.

If the attorneys are unable to get an injunction, they will use the funding process to stop the implementation. They will, effectively, fund all of the government, and attach a rider defunding any effort to implement Obama's EO. Obama will, of course, rant and rave, but, in the end, he will have to decide if he wants to veto the funding and shut down the government. I don't think he will ... because his balls aren't as big as his ego.

Stay tuned - it's going to be fun.

They can try.

That will indeed be fun to watch.

It is within his presidential powers. Prove otherwise

And, it's within Congress's powers to defund his activities in regard to immigration.
Defund what?
Obama is not going to be deporting people. If anything, that will save money

Thank you for admitting you know Obama's not going to be doing his job.

I'm sure not enforcing laws saves a lot of money. But, is that really how you think business should be done in the USA?

Obama is doing what is right....that is what true leaders do
Obama is doing what is right for him, and to hell with everyone else... that is what Satan worshipers do.

I notice he didn't deny that he knows Obama's not gong to be doing his job. He tried to change the subject to what's "right" and "wrong" not realizing that taking money to not do your job is just flat wrong.

It is within his presidential powers. Prove otherwise

And, it's within Congress's powers to defund his activities in regard to immigration.

Indeed. Read the Constitution Article 1 Section 8. The CONGRESS makes immigration law - NOT the president. When he does this - there WILL be repercussions.
Yes, just like when the congress impeached Reagan for his EOs vis a vis immigration reform after November 1986. Oh wait, they didn't...

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

You are correct. Reagan's EOs were not challenged because the EOs issued by Reagan and Bush were intended as a one time fix to the agreed to legislation passed in Congress.

It would seem that Obama is actually making new law with his EO. You might claim his EO was designed to fix a "broken" Immigration policy, but that's not his job. His job is to enforce the laws as passed by Congress. He can ask that they be changed, but until they are changed, his job is still to enforce the law.

They were intended to fix things that their Republican colleagues in the Congress did NOT want fixed, and yet, Republicans did not scream back then.

Obama is not making a new law with his EO. Nice try. What he is doing is within his pervue. End of story.

I'm sure you WANT it to be the end of the story, but the FACT is while I agree Obama is not making a new law...he's merely refusing to enforce the existing law. I laugh every time I hear he talks about the "broken" immigration system. It's broken because he's not making it work.

Go ahead. Then watch the repudiation of the GOP at the polls in 2016.
so we watched and would you take a fking look!!! dude, tooo fking funny. I can't stop laughing after reading this one.

thanks for bringing this back and shoving it in the faces of our libtardian posters.
they put it as reference in another recent thread yesterday. I go to the page they referenced and bingo. I am still laughing.

Funny thread, mainly because it is legitimate that the GOP can legally still Impeach President Obama...

....however they will never do so....unless he keeps on meddling in this administration. He / his team is being given a 'pass' for their Felony Espionage...but if he / they keep it up they will be come the 'targets' / 'hunted'.

but if he / they keep it up they will be come the 'targets' / 'hunted'.
You're a fucking pussy. Everyone knows it. The more you post your tough-guy act, the clearer it is. Now shut the fuck up.
Synth, you are funny as hell. You, the 'triggered' emotional snowflake, has to resort to personal attacks because he have nothing to offer in legitimate adult discussion - only ranting / raving personal insults. Quick, run to your 'safe zone', lil' snowflake. :p

You're a fucking pussy. Everyone knows it. The more you post your tough-guy act, the clearer it is. Now shut the fuck up.
Synth, you are funny as hell. You, the 'triggered' emotional snowflake, has to resort to personal attacks because he have nothing to offer in legitimate adult discussion - only ranting / raving personal insults. Quick, run to your 'safe zone', lil' snowflake. :p
^^^ keyboard warrior.
4i6Ckte.gif

Oh, go suck a big black cock and swallow down all it's thick jizz. Koshergruel does it all the time.

The GOP had multiple opportunities to impeach O, and CHOSE not to do so, because the only thing the GOP cares about is something O did - conceal the fact that ISRAEL was behind 911.

Funny thread, mainly because it is legitimate that the GOP can legally still Impeach President Obama...

....however they will never do so....unless he keeps on meddling in this administration. He / his team is being given a 'pass' for their Felony Espionage...but if he / they keep it up they will be come the 'targets' / 'hunted'.

So far, President Obama has not "meddled". The cheeto has made this UUUGh mess all by himself.

Suck it up cupcake. There are no grounds, or articles, to impeach him.

[emoji23]

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Oh, go suck a big black cock and swallow down all it's thick jizz. Koshergruel does it all the time.

Hey Stat - good to see you.

How's your gorgeous girlfriend?

[emoji2]

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Forum List

Back