I hope the Republicans IMPEACH Obama!

I hope they attempt it too. I really, really hope they try it and soon. Obama will survive it thanks to all the legal precedent for executive power set during the bush administration but I am not so sure the same can be said for the GOP as they will also certainly send the government into default during the next budget battle just for spite.

I hope the EA initiative is the final straw and he ends up on his ass on the Whitehouse lawn, and then the Repubelicans can commence their witch-hunt with Mr. Delaware and continue this carnival of traveling monkeys.

When the number of executive orders that President Obama presents exceeds the number that President Bush presented, then maybe you will have a case. Until then, just sour grapes on your part. He is the President and has enumerated powers under our Constitution. In 2016, you will have the oppertunity to elect a President more to your liking. Play games, and you may throw away that oppertunity.

Even if they did, there's nothing unconstitutional about that any more than when Bush did it.

If they had grounds, it would be done.

Not liking him, not agreeing him, hating him cuz he's black - if those were reason for impeachment, they might get away with it. As it is, its all just big talk.

And that's all the Repubs do - talk, posture, pose for cameras and then they go back to obstructing and lying. And boozing and golfing.

Um.....Barry is NOT black. I am black. He, on the other hand, is a half breed.

Just to set the record straight... :)

Which exquitely proves the point that ugly, ugly racism does not know just one race. You just proved that some blacks can also be butt-ugly racists.

What a shame that you are too fucking stupid to know that those "half breed"s are the reason for the strengthening of our species. The continued mixing of genes from disparate races increases our species chances of surviving into the future. So, Pres. Obama may not be black enough for your sad-sack racist ass, but he is good for the future, as are so many other people of mixed racial origin.

Oh, and fuck you and fuck off. Your behavior is disgusting. But wait, you are a tea partier, but of course your behavior is disgusting. So, carry on being disgusting, you racist fuck. Thank you and have a nice day.

Prior to the elections last week I thought that was a bad idea.

No more

AS SOON as he uses that damn pen to do congresses job IMPEACH HIS ASS

In the words of Obama: "Elections have consequences"

You DO realize that issuing lawful Executive Orders is not impeachable, right?

Psst, SwimExpert - you are ruining their Right-Wing wet-dream!

When the number of executive orders that President Obama presents exceeds the number that President Bush presented, then maybe you will have a case. Until then, just sour grapes on your part. He is the President and has enumerated powers under our Constitution. In 2016, you will have the oppertunity to elect a President more to your liking. Play games, and you may throw away that oppertunity.

Even if they did, there's nothing unconstitutional about that any more than when Bush did it.

Not liking him, not agreeing him, hating him cuz he's black - if those were reason for impeachment, they might get away with it. As it is, its all just big talk.

And that's all the Repubs do - talk, posture, pose for cameras and then they go back to obstructing and lying. And boozing and golfing.

Why would you call a human being a half breed?

Because that's something that racists and fascists do, Truman123
RandallFlagellate can be proud that he too can don a KKK hood. Oh, and Hitler called them half-breeds, too.

The stupidity of Righties who want to insinuate that the Left is racist, when they have mental ward cases like this Randallwhackoffjob out there, is just mind-boggling.

High crimes and misdemeanors, I don't think so lol. Then the great majority will finally figure out who's at fault for this stupid mess...

One would think so but read this board.

RWs are willfully stupid. They like being stupid. It makes them feel like they belong to something bigger and better than themselves.

9atlkm_zps822daaea.jpg

:lol:

If you were born in America, I doubt if you are pure Black.

Go ahead. Then watch the repudiation of the GOP at the polls in 2016.

Exit polls showed that people were upset about Obama's amnesty plans. If he decides to ignore law and proceed with it, he needs to be stopped. Since it is unconstitutional, why shouldn't they impeach him?

Exit polls showed that people were upset about Obama's amnesty plans. If he decides to ignore law and proceed with it, he needs to be stopped. Since it is unconstitutional, why shouldn't they impeach him?

As much as I would enjoy seeing the GOP make such fools of themselves, the reality is that at least a few of them are aware of how many votes in the Senate the Constitution requires for it to actually go through, so they won't try it.

No more

I stated in another post that the Right Wing will probably not get smarter but they will probably use this opportunity to do only 1 thing, Impeach Obama. They have the power to think now and the focus is only on Impeaching Obama from Fox News and the sheeple of small uneducated morons that follow the media (that's you)

No more

You DO realize that issuing lawful Executive Orders is not impeachable, right?
///////////////
what is lawful about giving amnasty [sic] to millions of criminals ?

^^^^ So you think. ;)

All these trolls predicted the gop was dying, would never hold power again, would lose Texas. ...etc

Why the hell would anyone believe your new predictions if Obama was impeached?

Forum List

Back