I hope the House passes Trumpcare

Ultimately, Trumpcare is doomed

Republicans are incapable of compromising in their own party and the Great Dealmaker is mired in scandal

To pass the House...Trumpcare must be mean and nasty. Hard cuts to the working poor and those struggling to survive with generous tax cuts for the wealthy

To pass the Senate...Trumpcare needs to cover more people, it needs to continue Medicaid upgrades, it needs to be more friendly to older Americans

The two sides will never get together
The last time your kind said the lie about tax cuts for the rich, everyone got a tax cut and Obama couldn't completely couldn't totally do away with Bush's tax cuts. For the reason everyone got a tax cut. Liberals lies exposed.

Republicans LOVE to do that. Hide a tax cut for the rich in a tax cut for everyone
What happens is everyone gets a token cut while the rich get millions
Why? Because most personal wealth is controlled by the rich
You lie so much you actually believe it. If you paid taxes you got a cut under Bush. I went from owing to getting back.
Its all a question of magnitude

Give a token cut to the middle class to justify a massive cut to the rich
Everyone got the same percentage cut. Again you are lying.

Ultimately, Trumpcare is doomed

Republicans are incapable of compromising in their own party and the Great Dealmaker is mired in scandal

To pass the House...Trumpcare must be mean and nasty. Hard cuts to the working poor and those struggling to survive with generous tax cuts for the wealthy

To pass the Senate...Trumpcare needs to cover more people, it needs to continue Medicaid upgrades, it needs to be more friendly to older Americans

The two sides will never get together
The last time your kind said the lie about tax cuts for the rich, everyone got a tax cut and Obama couldn't completely couldn't totally do away with Bush's tax cuts. For the reason everyone got a tax cut. Liberals lies exposed.

Republicans LOVE to do that. Hide a tax cut for the rich in a tax cut for everyone
You lie so much you actually believe it. If you paid taxes you got a cut under Bush. I went from owing to getting back.

Oh please......
2 percent of $20,000
Vs
2 percent of $20 million

Oh please......
2 percent of $20,000
Vs
2 percent of $20 million
Is it not still 2%?

Oh please......
2 percent of $20,000
Vs
2 percent of $20 million
Is it not still 2%?
It is revenue......or lack thereof

So the great deal maker failed in his attempt to work with congress

Maybe he should have offered a deal like he offered Putin

Oh please......
2 percent of $20,000
Vs
2 percent of $20 million
Is it not still 2%?
It is revenue......or lack thereof
So you are admitting now that the tax cut wasn't only for the rich?

Forum List

Back