I hope the House passes Trumpcare

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
While I want Trumpcare to ultimately fail, being voted down in the House does not help me

As written now, Trumpcare eliminates the Medicaid expansion and removes taxes placed on the wealthy to pay for the expansion

Republican opposition to Trumpcare is that it does not do enough to remove benefits from working Americans and does not provide tax cuts fast enough

If Trumpcare gets voted down today, Republicans will just go back and make the bill tougher on working Americans and easier on the rich

Republicans have the votes to pass what they want. Let them pass this version

The Senate will eventually shoot down Trumpcare

Last edited:
Your last part is why Trumpcare will not pass and be signed into law because the Senate is not as retarded as the House!

The difference between Trumpcare and Obamacare is probably very little. Both are big government fuck ups...but partisans do need something to bitch about, proving what hypocrites they are.

You are such a partisan it literally makes me sick to my stomach.

While I want Trumpcare to ultimately fail, being voted down in the House does not help me

As written now, Trumpcare eliminates the Medicaid expansion and removes taxes placed on the wealthy to pay for the expansion

Republican opposition to Trumpcare is that it does not do enough to remove benefits from working Americans and does not provide tax cuts fast enough

If Trumpcare gets voted down today, Republicans will just go back and make the bill tougher on working Americans and easier on the rich

And you will still be stuck with Obamacare and those savings of $2,500 per family. ROTFLMAO, how stupid you are to think that was going to happen. But my question to you is, with Obamacare being MANDATORY and everyone MUST PAY, if they remove the Mandate, would people no longer HAVE to be on the Obamacare system? Would that mean people would no longer be covered? Why else do stupid liberals(I know redundant statement) say, that some people will not be covered.... You just cant get more stupid than a liberal....

th.jpg

Your last part is why Trumpcare will not pass and be signed into law because the Senate is not as retarded as the House!

Trumpcare will fail because it removes coverage for 20 million people and it is just vicious to those in the 50-65 range who will get hammered in the open market

And you will still be stuck with Obamacare and those savings of $2,500 per family. ROTFLMAO, how stupid you are to think that was going to happen. But my question to you is, with Obamacare being MANDATORY and everyone MUST PAY, if they remove the Mandate, would people no longer HAVE to be on the Obamacare system? Would that mean people would no longer be covered? Why else do stupid liberals(I know redundant statement) say, that some people will not be covered.... You just cant get more stupid than a liberal....

View attachment 118058

Lets be serious

Trumpcare is DOA. Time for Congress to get together and fix Obamacare. Change the name if you want. Let Republicans take credit....but there is a lot more work to be done

Republicans have not answered what happens when you remove the mandate?

The mandate is required if you want to require insurance companies to cover pre-existing conditions

Which do you want? Mandate or drop pre-existing conditions?

The Senate will eventually shoot down Trumpcare.

The Republicans and the Trump administration have placed themselves in a no win situation.

Pass it and own the abortion.

Don't pass it and suffer the consequences of an utterly incompetent Republican Congress and a failed Presidency.

:)

Trumpcare will fail because it removes coverage for 20 million people and it is just vicious to those in the 50-65 range who will get hammered in the open market
The reason why 20 million people will no longer HAVE to be covered is that the MANDATE will be removed. As for 50-65 year olds getting hammered, you can think Obama for robbing medicare that was going to pay for these people. Not only are liberals the most stupid people in the universe, but also the biggest LIARS in the universe too.

Last week, a new Congressional Budget Office (CBO) report updated the amount of money Obamacare robs out of Medicare from $500 billion to a whopping $716 billion between 2013 and 2022. According to the CBO, the payment cuts in Medicare include:
  • A $260 billion payment cut for hospital services.
Obamacare Robs Medicare of $716 Billion to Fund Itself

The reason why 20 million people will no longer HAVE to be covered is that the MANDATE will be removed. As for 50-65 year olds getting hammered, you can think Obama for robbing medicare that was going to pay for these people. Not only are liberals the most stupid people in the universe, but also the biggest LIARS in the universe too.

Last week, a new Congressional Budget Office (CBO) report updated the amount of money Obamacare robs out of Medicare from $500 billion to a whopping $716 billion between 2013 and 2022. According to the CBO, the payment cuts in Medicare include:
No one ever robbed Medicare, putz. Furthermore Medicare has nothing at all to do with 50-65 years olds. You need better bullshyte from your handlers

I always suspected Paul Ryan had a sock on USMB. I just never would have guessed it was you.

No one ever robbed Medicare, putz. Furthermore Medicare has nothing at all to do with 50-65 years olds. You need better bullshyte from your handlers
Are you fucking kidding me???? or are you just totally ignorant and cant fucking read.... Once again dipshit, this is the CBO saying it, I am just linking it. God damn, you just cant get more fucking stupid than a blithering liberal...

Are you fucking kidding me???? or are you just totally ignorant and cant fucking read.... Once again dipshit, this is the CBO saying it, I am just linking it. God damn, you just cant get more fucking stupid than a blithering liberal...

Here you go asshole:
The Affordable Care Act aims to cut future Medicare costs by reducing payments to private insurers and hospitals, not beneficiaries.

Here you go asshole:
The Affordable Care Act aims to cut future Medicare costs by reducing payments to private insurers and hospitals, not beneficiaries.
Here you go asshole:
The Affordable Care Act aims to cut future Medicare costs by reducing payments to private insurers and hospitals, not beneficiaries
How to spot a sociopath - 10 red flags that could save you from being swept under the influence of a charismatic nut job
#5) Sociopaths seek to dominate others and "win" at all costs. They hate to lose any argument or fight and will viciously defend their web of lies, even to the point of logical absurdity.
#10) Sociopaths are delusional and literally believe that what they say becomes truth merely because they say it!
Enough said....

Absent Democrat support for Ryancare it wont pass the house or senate. The freedom caucus is standing strong. When it loses hopefully we will get a real alternative to obamacare

Here you go asshole:

Really? Medicare sends checks to beneficiaries? Since when?

Oh, and when are these cost reductions taking place? Moron

Forum List

Back