I hope the Democrats block Roy Moore

Wolfstrike

Gold Member
Jan 12, 2012
Los Angeles
this guy should bee on the Supreme Court, not the Senate

the democrats have an overly broad view of "established religion"
the founders were talking about avoiding a supreme sect, in politics, not seeing something religious

:lol:

You should tell Trump about your wonderful plan.

God, I hope he listens to you!

That would be the most entertaining confirmation hearings in the history of the Senate. C-Span would leap to the top of the ratings.

this guy should bee on the Supreme Court, not the Senate

the democrats have an overly broad view of "established religion"
the founders were talking about avoiding a supreme sect, in politics, not seeing something religious
And the media is quick to say that Trump is strangely silent on this.
Why doesn't he stick his orange nose into every wild accusation the media makes.
I suspect collusion of some sort.

I hope the Democrats block Roy Moore

I hope they don't. It's important Republicans are exposed for who they are.

I am considering on giving the Moon Bats a taste of their own medicine.

These stupid Moon Bats don't believe in voter ID cards. I may just drive up to the Florida-Alabama border and go across and vote for Moore just like the illegals are allowed to vote for Democrats.

These stupid Moon Bats don't believe in voter ID cards. I may just drive up to the Florida-Alabama border and go across and vote for Moore just like the illegals are allowed to vote for Democrats.

Well, you'll be shit out of luck, since Alabama has some of the strictest voter ID laws in the country.

Well, you'll be shit out of luck, since Alabama has some of the strictest voter ID laws in the country.

...and the Libtards hate it, don't they? Probably keeping the illegals and other rift raff from illegally voting is the reason that Alabama is such a Red state.

Trump was stupid to take sessions out of the senate and open the way for a dem to possibly take the seat. Presidents should not use congressmen for cabinet posts.

Of course, if moore wins, then it will have worked out ok. But still a risky play.

Forum List

Back