Zone1 I hereby volunteer my services….

For the life of me, I do not understand why people even placate the race baiters in that sub-forum.

That's all you're really doing. By responding to them, you're just providing them a platform. It fuels them. It encourages them.

Stay out of that section. Let it die. Stop being useful idiots for them.
I don't allow that shite. My shite don't smell...

It’s tough for me to let the race-baiters go on unchallenged, especially when they revert to the usual “raaaacist” insult.
I abandoned the racism forum weeks ago. The racism forum is poisoned with local USMB politics and anti white racism.

Personally I would drop the hammer on zone 1 threads. Any insults to other posters would result in immediate suspensions.
Lefties will ALWAYS have a reason to use censorship. Lefties will ALWAYS justify the use of censorship. As long as lefties have censorship handy to fight with, censorship WILL be used.

Lefties will ALWAYS have a reason to use censorship. Lefties will ALWAYS justify the use of censorship. As long as lefties have censorship handy to fight with, censorship WILL be used.
YOU NEED TO CAPITALIZE MORE.

….to help maintain civility in the racism forum, which is still out of control despite the new Zone 1 rules, with posters calling other posters racists, white supremacists, colonizers, and cucks (whatever that is….but obviously not a compliment). I would also report posters who say inflammatory things such as “Hitler was doing a good job” (that was today), and other similar comments designed to enrage others.

Who would be the best mod to take this up with?

Thank you.
Report the posts.

For the life of me, I do not understand why people even placate the race baiters in that sub-forum.

That's all you're really doing. By responding to them, you're just providing them a platform. It fuels them. It encourages them.

Stay out of that section. Let it die. Stop being useful idiots for them.
#metoo

It’s tough for me to let the race-baiters go on unchallenged, especially when they revert to the usual “raaaacist” insult.

If you can't solve a problem ... walk on by ...

nyc-homeless.jpg

Why is that necessary?

Can't mods see what is so obvious without reports?
Mods are volunteers and most of us have a real job outside of USMB. We do not have the time to read every post on this forum. The REPORT button is there for a reason.

Forum List

Back