I have two things being delivered to my apartment today. A pizza from papa johns at 3pm and a

Invite a girl over for sex (she has to come to you), add in the rules about having to be there at 6 and gone by 8:30, and you generously spring for a chain store pizza? Hard to believe she turned down such a romantic evening. lol

She couldn't get a ride

Invite a girl over for sex (she has to come to you), add in the rules about having to be there at 6 and gone by 8:30, and you generously spring for a chain store pizza? Hard to believe she turned down such a romantic evening. lol

She couldn't get a ride

I would think a hooker could afford a taxi. Maybe she got a better gig.

She couldn't get a ride

I don't blame her.

Wait, this girl doesn't have her own car? And you knew this?

She was supposed to come on the bus

She couldn't get a ride

I doubt it because she still wants to come over tonight but I have moved on

She couldn't get a ride

Got another hooker. Okay.

She couldn't get a ride

I don't blame her.

Maybe she did - and that's why she never made it to your place.... ;)

She couldn't get a ride

Got another hooker. Okay.

Obviously he just didn't give her enough structure. Strict two-and-a-half hour time limit (because remember, football is more important) and "you can't have pizza" and finding your own way on the bus because you can't be bothered to leave your own apartment, that's WAY too much latitude for women, who as we all know want nothing more than to be told what to do and when and how.

Next time, if there ever is one which is about as likely as Enrico Caruso putting out a new record, be sure to instruct her on exactly what to wear, and send her a script in advance detailing minute-by-minute what she is to be doing and all her lines to speak. And be sure to wait at the door with a stopwatch to be sure she enters and leaves at the precise second prescribed.

Have a good time with that.

854950bf0643fb4d7e482248ba3532a8d4cbe2bd2961d4d717f622274a51f309.jpg

How much did you pay for both?

The woman is eating the pizza that's being delivered and being reimbursed for transportation costs.

Aren't you the sugar daddy. By the way that pizza at 3pm is going to be cold for the lady at 6pm.

That's not a problem -- she doesn't get any. He talked about eating it after she leaves.

Which considering he splurged for a chain assembly-line cheap food, is actually doing her a favor.

"Eat your breakast 'fore you come, bring your dinner in your hand, get out before suppertime...." ... you don't wanna feed nobody now....

She couldn't get a ride

I don't blame her.

So they wouldn't let her on the bus? Or have you heard so many excuses in your life you'll believe anything? Reimburse her for the bus ride and cold pizza? Listen, when you're lying your face off the hole keeps getting deeper.

She couldn't get a ride

I don't blame her.

So they wouldn't let her on the bus? Or have you heard so many excuses in your life you'll believe anything? Reimburse her for the bus ride and cold pizza? Listen, when you're lying your face off the hole keeps getting deeper.

I just hope the next response I get to my craigslist ad is someone close instead of on the other side of the city

How much did you pay for both?

The woman is eating the pizza that's being delivered and being reimbursed for transportation costs.

Aren't you the sugar daddy. By the way that pizza at 3pm is going to be cold for the lady at 6pm.

I have a microwave Mongo

So you offer her reheated chain store pizza and bus fare for the honor of having sex with you and then getting out before the game starts?

How can she refuse??

I would imagine you will have a slice of pizza when it gets there. So she will be thrilled to see a half eaten pizza as her dinner. lol

She couldn't get a ride

I don't blame her.

I just hope the next response I get to my craigslist ad is someone close instead of on the other side of the city

This is the more or less anonymous internet. You're not obligated to keep manufacturing new lies to explain previous lies.

She couldn't get a ride

So you have finished off the pizza, jerked off, and are about to put your ear to the wall to hear the game from the neighbor's tv?

She couldn't get a ride

So you have finished off the pizza, jerked off, and are about to put your ear to the wall to hear the game from the neighbor's tv?

I actually would not mind fucking my next door, cute Asian girl

Cute female in her 20's at 6pm for some creative adult fun
smile.gif

Now that's what I call one hell of a sunday LOL

I just have to make sure she is out of here by 8:30pm because that's when the other football comes on.
Which one cost more?
The pizza or the girl?

Forum List

Back