I have two things being delivered to my apartment today. A pizza from papa johns at 3pm and a

Cute female in her 20's at 6pm for some creative adult fun
smile.gif

Now that's what I call one hell of a sunday LOL

I just have to make sure she is out of here by 8:30pm because that's when the other football comes on.
12088459_602168226588173_8308238749347414874_n.jpg

How much did you pay for both?

They're running a special twofer. They call it "pop-a-john".

Toppings are extra though.

She wanted to come later at 9pm and I was like,,,,,,,NOPE, you have to be out of here by 8:30pm so 6pm is the time we are meeting

and she agreed to that? Tells us much.

I explained to her it;s a work night

Watching football is "work"?

Isn't that nice - "it's a work night". Like sending the kids to bed because "it's a school night".
Hey, that's gotta make her feel special. Gonna put a leash on her too?

She wanted to come later at 9pm and I was like,,,,,,,NOPE, you have to be out of here by 8:30pm so 6pm is the time we are meeting

I explained to her it;s a work night

Watching football is "work"?

Isn't that nice - "it's a work night". Like sending the kids to bed because "it's a school night".
Hey, that's gotta make her feel special. Gonna put a leash on her too?

I don't want company after 9pm on a work night

It's 6:45pm now and this bitch has not showed up yet. Once it becomes 7pm I will not respond to no texts or phone calls. I clearly said 6pm which was 5 hours ago. I said 6pm for a reason because it;s a work night and I wanted to play for 2 hours and then watch the game and eat some more pizza after she left

So if she thinks she can show up after 7pm like she is Ms. everything her ass will be outside in the dark because I am not leaving this apt after 7pm

It's 6:45pm now and this bitch has not showed up yet. Once it becomes 7pm I will not respond to no texts or phone calls. I clearly said 6pm which was 5 hours ago. I said 6pm for a reason because it;s a work night and I wanted to play for 2 hours and then watch the game and eat some more pizza after she left

So if she thinks she can show up after 7pm like she is Ms. everything her ass will be outside in the dark because I am not leaving this apt after 7pm

I'm sure she'll be crushed.

What the hell is she thinking anyway? Burden's on her to show up, she can't come before 6, got to leave by 8:30 because football's more important, can't even have pizza but is expected to entertain you for two and a half hours. I mean what kind of woman wouldn't jump at an opportunity like that? Clearly it's her loss.

At least she somehow graduated from a "thing being delivered" to a "bitch". I'm sure that small accomplishment will console her as she cries herself to sleep over what might have been. :crybaby:

^^^ HEAVY SARCASM ^^^

Last edited:
Did fbj get stood up? You should have given her half of the money first and the rest right before her departure. Amateur. lol

What the hell is she thinking anyway? Burden's on her to show up, she can't come before 6, got to leave by 8:30 because football's more important, can't even have pizza but is expected to entertain you for two and a half hours. I mean what kind of woman wouldn't jump at an opportunity like that? Clearly it's her loss.
Clearly it wasn't a white waitress with limited smiling capabilities....

If anyone tried to entice me with a chain store pie I wouldn't have showed up as well.

Did fbj get stood up? You should have given her half of the money first and the rest right before her departure. Amateur. lol

That's why he's got a strict 150-minute time frame. Beyond that it's time-and-a-half.

She must have English muffins.

^^^ HEAVY SARCASM ^^^

She was trying to come later so she could possibly spend the night and that was not going to happen

She must have English muffins.

She better not put them on the plate next to the pizza! :ack-1:

Well I hope she is not going to call after 7pm letting me know she is outside because that is where she is going stay because I have taken off my clothes and not leaving this apt until 8am tomorrow morning

Invite a girl over for sex (she has to come to you), add in the rules about having to be there at 6 and gone by 8:30, and you generously spring for a chain store pizza? Hard to believe she turned down such a romantic evening. lol

Well I hope she is not going to call after 7pm letting me know she is outside because that is where she is going stay because I have taken off my clothes and not leaving this apt until 8am tomorrow morning

Is there no end to your self-centeredness? (this is a serious question btw!!!)

Forum List

Back