I have never seen

Conservatives weren't the ones who believed America should be "fundamentally transformed". How the fuck do you claim to love something that you think needs to be changed utterly? :eusa_eh:
What is it that you love?... the rocks and trees?.. the landscape? If it's not the philosophy of guaranteed individual freedom and the "exceptional" idea that people are capable of self-rule, what is it?

Nope. I do NOT believe the left loves America. I believe they're a bunch of collectivists who assault it for the sake of their inane utopian ideals. That, and the cash. :rolleyes:

so many people who claim to love this country...

in melt down because by a vote of the people...

they lost.

happens. it sucks. we lived with baby bush while he started two unnecessary wars... let the religious right do crazy stuff like they did with terry schiavo... and ran our economy into the ground... for 8 years... AFTER he was appointed president by the supreme court.

yet when the wackos lose because their regressive, reactionary platform skeeved normal people...

they sit there in meltdown. it's hysterical.

:popcorn:

You act as if Obama got some sort of mandate or something.

Well he didnt, conservatives just decided that Romney was too middle of the road for them, and do not forget the third party idiots...

He still did remarkably well against the Obama machine and the media love fest for him.

Thing is, you libtartds are terrible winners.

Plus, I like many others have NOT forgot how you assholes acted for EIGHT FUCKING YEARS because ya didnt like Bush.

So you believe that running more conservative candidates than Romney is the answer? I can't wait to see this in the future. Seriously, if Republicans want to stick to that plan, they will get their asses handed to them time and time again. Richard Lugar was not the problem; Richard Mourdock was. If you think Richard Mourdock candidates are what the Republican Party needs more of, please keep sending them your money.

And Todd Akin and Rick Santorum.

Utterly clueless to the real people of America.

He won again in 2004,2008 and last Tuesday. GWB first 4 term president.

really? this president is going to appoint radical rightwingers to the supreme court?

this president starts unnecessary wars?

this president started a recession?

this president would support personhood laws?

i know that you so-called libertarians like to pretend that the parties are the same.. they aren't. there are aspects that are the same because of the nature of getting elected... but they aren't the same.

Don't mean to be picking on you Jill, but don't be too sure about Obama not starting a recession. They may let one happen to resolve the Fiscal Cliff.

And if we are going to blame Bush for the 08 recession and credit Obama for saving the economy, we should blame Clinton for the 01 recession and give credit to Bush for saving the economy.

Finally, this President did allow us to hit the debt ceiling and have our credit rating downgraded.

Bush saved the economy..... by starting a war. Yeah, I'll give him credit... for killing innocent people in order to save our economy. What a load of crap.

So it is Obama's fault that the credit rating was downgraded.... interesting.

House Republicans had nothing to do with it.........

really? this president is going to appoint radical rightwingers to the supreme court?

this president starts unnecessary wars?

this president started a recession?

this president would support personhood laws?

i know that you so-called libertarians like to pretend that the parties are the same.. they aren't. there are aspects that are the same because of the nature of getting elected... but they aren't the same.

Don't mean to be picking on you Jill, but don't be too sure about Obama not starting a recession. They may let one happen to resolve the Fiscal Cliff.

And if we are going to blame Bush for the 08 recession and credit Obama for saving the economy, we should blame Clinton for the 01 recession and give credit to Bush for saving the economy.

Finally, this President did allow us to hit the debt ceiling and have our credit rating downgraded.

Bush saved the economy..... by starting a war. Yeah, I'll give him credit... for killing innocent people in order to save our economy. What a load of crap.

So it is Obama's fault that the credit rating was downgraded.... interesting.

House Republicans had nothing to do with it.........

I didn't say House Republicans had nothing to do with it. They big time had something to do with it. And so did the President. So, yes, it's the House's fault. And the President's.

When I listen to highly partisan people blame one side or the other over the debt ceiling fiasco last year, its like listening to two six year-olds blaming each other.

they lost.

happens. it sucks. we lived with baby bush while he started two unnecessary wars... let the religious right do crazy stuff like they did with terry schiavo... and ran our economy into the ground... for 8 years... AFTER he was appointed president by the supreme court.

yet when the wackos lose because their regressive, reactionary platform skeeved normal people...

Well he didnt, conservatives just decided that Romney was too middle of the road for them, and do not forget the third party idiots...

He still did remarkably well against the Obama machine and the media love fest for him.

Plus, I like many others have NOT forgot how you assholes acted for EIGHT FUCKING YEARS because ya didnt like Bush.

So you believe that running more conservative candidates than Romney is the answer? I can't wait to see this in the future. Seriously, if Republicans want to stick to that plan, they will get their asses handed to them time and time again. Richard Lugar was not the problem; Richard Mourdock was. If you think Richard Mourdock candidates are what the Republican Party needs more of, please keep sending them your money.

The GOP if it was serious about winning should never have selected what a lot of people viewed as a mirror image of obama.

I have never been one to buy into the idea that the other side doesn't love America. I just find it idiotic that both sides believe the other hates America. The idea is not only illogical, it's absurd.

It's basic politics. Convince the people that your side is the only one that loves America. I seriously doubt all but a few people on both sides truly believe that the other actually hates their country.

I don't thimk Obama hates America, I know he loves it. But unlike conservatives that want to see us ALL into a better day, Obama thinks it's his own personal Home Shopping Network.

America has always been like a great fat healthy beast, lumberig through a very hostile terrain. There have always been parasites and she bears them gladly, managing to shake off the worst of them along the way. But in the last 4 years a new kind of parasite has entered the mix, an Uber Parasite if you please, that multiplys faster than she can manage them. The next 4 years will see the downfall of that great healthy beast as the King Of the Leaches holds sway. She was once a great healty entity but shes weakened now and the King of the Parasites will at last manage to bring her down.
Oh, it'll be high times for the blood suckers for a while, but with nobody there to administer even the most minute transfusion she will sadly succumb, giving her last for the unworthy and the greedy. They just suck and grab until the coffers are empty and then they move on to the next viable host.

The surprise will be when they realize there is no other viable host out there. They will kill the Beast, unthinking and unknowing but it will mean their demise also.

America has always been like a great fat healthy beast, lumberig through a very hostile terrain. There have always been parasites and she bears them gladly, managing to shake off the worst of them along the way. But in the last 4 years a new kind of parasite has entered the mix, an Uber Parasite if you please, that multiplys faster than she can manage them. The next 4 years will see the downfall of that great healthy beast as the King Of the Leaches holds sway. She was once a great healty entity but shes weakened now and the King of the Parasites will at last manage to bring her down.
Oh, it'll be high times for the blood suckers for a while, but with nobody there to administer even the most minute transfusion she will sadly succumb, giving her last for the unworthy and the greedy. They just suck and grab until the coffers are empty and then they move on to the next viable host.

The surprise will be when they realize there is no other viable host out there. They will kill the Beast, unthinking and unknowing but it will mean their demise also.
That's a fairly accurate summation of what obamanation is all about
:clap2:

It is puzzling that democrats would wonder how Americans can reject the current United States.

Have demographics not changed? Are we a country that today celebrates abortions and give marriage rights to gays? Are we NOT a nation filling itself with grasping minorities? Do women not want to be coddled from cradle to grave.

This isn't your granddad's America. It's a different country. It's a country that doesn't deserve love or loyalty. Democrats are quick to say that America has changed. Why can't they accept the consequences that come with that change?

When countries change and go bad, the heroes are the ones who don't accept it. The Germans who didn't become Nazis, the Viet Namese boat people, the student who faced down Chinese tanks in Tiananmen Square, the French Resistance. The founders of the United States were disloyal and unpatriotic. They were all equally as disloyal to their countries by fighting back against those nations that had become despotic.

Come on democrats, tell us again how America has changed. You were screaming about it just a few days ago, tell us again. In fact, tell us every day because conservatives need to hear it, constantly, just as a reminder that there is precious little left to even care about.

Parsites don't think ahead.

They just live for the day, never wondering where their next meal will come from if the host dies off.

It is puzzling that democrats would wonder how Americans can reject the current United States.

Have demographics not changed? Are we a country that today celebrates abortions and give marriage rights to gays? Are we NOT a nation filling itself with grasping minorities? Do women not want to be coddled from cradle to grave.

This isn't your granddad's America. It's a different country. It's a country that doesn't deserve love or loyalty. Democrats are quick to say that America has changed. Why can't they accept the consequences that come with that change?

When countries change and go bad, the heroes are the ones who don't accept it. The Germans who didn't become Nazis, the Viet Namese boat people, the student who faced down Chinese tanks in Tiananmen Square, the French Resistance. The founders of the United States were disloyal and unpatriotic. They were all equally as disloyal to their countries by fighting back against those nations that had become despotic.

Come on democrats, tell us again how America has changed. You were screaming about it just a few days ago, tell us again. In fact, tell us every day because conservatives need to hear it, constantly, just as a reminder that there is precious little left to even care about.

Bingo we have a winner :clap2:

they lost.

I loved Bush, he was a great comedian.

It was a mandate from the masses,not from some farcical aquatic ceremony where some moistened bint lobbed a scimitar at Oblama! (changed with Monty Pythons permission, not!)

Last edited:

This parasite served 6 years in the Army, thank you, you are welcome. I was in 1982-1988, we were the bad people then and were not liked, I see you have the same opinion of us still.

Last edited:

There is suicide.

No, the Pentagon is going to have to get their budget cut just like everyone else DESPITE being a sacred cow of the Republicans.

I have never been one to buy into the idea that the other side doesn't love America. I just find it idiotic that both sides believe the other hates America. The idea is not only illogical, it's absurd.

It's basic politics. Convince the people that your side is the only one that loves America. I seriously doubt all but a few people on both sides truly believe that the other actually hates their country.

I don't thimk Obama hates America, I know he loves it. But unlike conservatives that want to see us ALL into a better day, Obama thinks it's his own personal Home Shopping Network.

Wow! what a revelation of ignorance.

they lost.

it happens both ways....

liesmatters is still frothing at the mouth and melting down about regan..... :tongue:

I do think the Right's meltdown over Obama is more over the top than the Left's over Bush. But that's as hollow a statement as one can make, given how shrill and hysterical the Left was last decade. Who has the less mud after wallowing in the gutter isn't a badge of honor.

Toro, One of the things that will make the right continue to fight against the Obama agenda is that we are seeing the break down of the law at the highest level. If you can't count on the laws in the nation to be consistent and applied blindly, then the nation can't exist in it's historical form. The Obama administration has shown many times already that they consider the rule of law to be expendable. From circumventing the contract laws in the auto bailout to favor the unions, to setting aside immigration enforcement laws in order to politicize the issue for the election, we know that Obama doesn't respect law and that destabilizes the nation. I would think that Jillian, as a lawyer would understand the ramifications of murdering Lady Liberty.

Forum List

Back