I have never seen

so many people who claim to love this country...

in melt down because by a vote of the people...

they lost.

happens. it sucks. we lived with baby bush while he started two unnecessary wars... let the religious right do crazy stuff like they did with terry schiavo... and ran our economy into the ground... for 8 years... AFTER he was appointed president by the supreme court.

yet when the wackos lose because their regressive, reactionary platform skeeved normal people...

they sit there in meltdown. it's hysterical.

:popcorn:

Some people did "meltdown" I don't see the point of it, doesn't help the situation. Liberals will suffer as much as conservatives under 4 more years of Obama, but it is G-ds will that this happened, we'll see how things develop as we conservatives continue the fight for individual liberty. We'll bring you liberals along too, as we fight for all Americans.:cool:

they lost.

happens. it sucks. we lived with baby bush while he started two unnecessary wars... let the religious right do crazy stuff like they did with terry schiavo... and ran our economy into the ground... for 8 years... AFTER he was appointed president by the supreme court.

yet when the wackos lose because their regressive, reactionary platform skeeved normal people...

Some people did "meltdown" I don't see the point of it, doesn't help the situation. Liberals will suffer as much as conservatives under 4 more years of Obama, but it is G-ds will that this happened, we'll see how things develop as we conservatives continue the fight for individual liberty. We'll bring you liberals along too, as we fight for all Americans.:cool:

We will doubtfully ever have individual liberty, as long as obama's money is dolling ours out:

Secede-1.jpg

Secede-1.jpg

thank you for proving my point.

What exactly was your point? All I see is someone calling people rightwing loons, religious loons and idiots.

We are all in the same boat here, I would not burn my bridges with the coming years of what is to come

Too many are too busy calling the other side names while they cheer their side on, as if somehow it really makes any difference.

The "us" vs. "them" isn't D vs R, it's "we the people" vs. "an every expanding, freedom sucking government". Too many really, really don't get that.

Oh, I think the D's and R's "get that."

They understand it very well as the basis of their symbiotic existances.

Jillian, I just remember all the screaming and whining from the left on how "they wuz robbed". Both of Bush's victories showed the same angst....gloat all you want...it's politics and nothing more. I just have to wait for all the taxes that are coming over the next two years....that's all I'm waiting for.

I swear libs think we can't remember.

Jillian, I just remember all the screaming and whining from the left on how "they wuz robbed". Both of Bush's victories showed the same angst....gloat all you want...it's politics and nothing more. I just have to wait for all the taxes that are coming over the next two years....that's all I'm waiting for.

:eusa_shifty:

Remember what?

they lost.

We will doubtfully ever have individual liberty, as long as obama's money is dolling ours out:

Secede-1.jpg

Secede-1.jpg

I love the way you put that.

Remember what?

The 8 years of endless whining the libs did during Bushs 2 terms.
Hell Obama is still whining and blaming him.

Remember what?

The 8 years of endless whining the libs did during Bushs 2 terms.
Hell Obama is still whining and blaming him.

Frankly, I've not observed any group that has a monoploy on whining.

It seems to be universally human.

The British were amazed that the colonies would whine about taxes necessary to pay for their protection against the French.

Northern states bitched about slavery for decades preceding the Civil War.

Finally I'm becomming increasingly annoyed with God every day about this "aging" thing with which he seems to be delighted.

I would call the Bush/Gore meltdown, worse than this.

bush didn't win the election..

and by the time 9/11 came around 9 months after he took office, there wasn't any meltdown.

can you imagine these retards if something happened on this president's watch...

pregnant pause for one of the loons to talk about benghazi.

Bush won the election.

I would call the Bush/Gore meltdown, worse than this.
The meltdown after Katrina was way worse. :lol:

how horrible.. people actually gave a damn that they left people in that stadium to die.

:cuckoo:

Yup, they were incompetent.

But to say they were left in the Superdome to die is over the top. The government helicoptered their top notch snipers to the top of the dome who picked off dozens of gangbangers in the area before order could be restored.

The meltdown after Katrina was way worse. :lol:

how horrible.. people actually gave a damn that they left people in that stadium to die.

:cuckoo:

Yup, they were incompetent.

But to say they were left in the Superdome to die is over the top. The government helicoptered their top notch snipers to the top of the dome who picked off dozens of gangbangers in the area before order could be restored.
Now, now...You don't think that facts are going to interrupt jilly's daily Two Minute Hate, do ya? :lol:

they lost.

Yeah, you have. And get used to it too... because you are the ones who chose it. You chose it daily during the Bush presidency and you chose it again when Barack Obama decided he could shove his commie agenda down America's throat, or have we forgotten "We don’t mind the Republicans joining us. They can come for the ride, but they gotta sit in back.”??? The first thing he did in office was sign Porkulus without a single vote from House Republicans. YOU chose this war of political division. YOU took the referee off the field in your twisting and perverting of our Constitution, the one tie that bound us all together.

Look in the mirror. You'll find America's problem there.

He won again in 2004,2008 and last Tuesday. GWB first 4 term president.

really? this president is going to appoint radical rightwingers to the supreme court?

this president starts unnecessary wars?

this president started a recession?

this president would support personhood laws?

i know that you so-called libertarians like to pretend that the parties are the same.. they aren't. there are aspects that are the same because of the nature of getting elected... but they aren't the same.

Don't mean to be picking on you Jill, but don't be too sure about Obama not starting a recession. They may let one happen to resolve the Fiscal Cliff.

And if we are going to blame Bush for the 08 recession and credit Obama for saving the economy, we should blame Clinton for the 01 recession and give credit to Bush for saving the economy.

Finally, this President did allow us to hit the debt ceiling and have our credit rating downgraded.

they lost.

it happens both ways....

liesmatters is still frothing at the mouth and melting down about regan..... :tongue:

I do think the Right's meltdown over Obama is more over the top than the Left's over Bush. But that's as hollow a statement as one can make, given how shrill and hysterical the Left was last decade. Who has the less mud after wallowing in the gutter isn't a badge of honor.

they lost.

Yeah, you have. And get used to it too... because you are the ones who chose it. You chose it daily during the Bush presidency and you chose it again when Barack Obama decided he could shove his commie agenda down America's throat, or have we forgotten "We don’t mind the Republicans joining us. They can come for the ride, but they gotta sit in back.”??? The first thing he did in office was sign Porkulus without a single vote from House Republicans. YOU chose this war of political division. YOU took the referee off the field in your twisting and perverting of our Constitution, the one tie that bound us all together.

You betcha. But these Obama voters always forget the most important thing about their disasterous decision. The blowback hits them and theirs too. With any justice it'll hit them first. I'm prepared, they obviously aren't.:D

they lost.

:eusa_clap:That's a great line...Rep coming your way for that one.

they lost.

I guess you had your eyes closed when Kerry lost.

they lost.

You act as if Obama got some sort of mandate or something.

Well he didnt, conservatives just decided that Romney was too middle of the road for them, and do not forget the third party idiots...

He still did remarkably well against the Obama machine and the media love fest for him.

Thing is, you libtartds are terrible winners.

Plus, I like many others have NOT forgot how you assholes acted for EIGHT FUCKING YEARS because ya didnt like Bush.

So you believe that running more conservative candidates than Romney is the answer? I can't wait to see this in the future. Seriously, if Republicans want to stick to that plan, they will get their asses handed to them time and time again. Richard Lugar was not the problem; Richard Mourdock was. If you think Richard Mourdock candidates are what the Republican Party needs more of, please keep sending them your money.

they lost.

Their claims are betrayed by their actions. The right wing does not love America, they love power and going after people who advocate more freedom and liberty in America,

The freedom and liberty the right likes is the freedom and liberty of hundreds of years ago. Not even Jefferson was that stupid to expect future generations to live like 18th century serfs

I have never been one to buy into the idea that the other side doesn't love America. I just find it idiotic that both sides believe the other hates America. The idea is not only illogical, it's absurd.

I have never been one to buy into the idea that the other side doesn't love America. I just find it idiotic that both sides believe the other hates America. The idea is not only illogical, it's absurd.

It's basic politics. Convince the people that your side is the only one that loves America. I seriously doubt all but a few people on both sides truly believe that the other actually hates their country.

Forum List

Back