I have never seen

The train wreck is coming we might as well take a seat and be quiet.

I will never give up on what I believe in. NEVER!

And neither will we. Which is evident after four years of pure racial hate and attacks from the tea party. Its time to go on offense against the bush loving racist tea party whose scorched earth policy has slowed Americas big come back. Every tea party idiot I know is a lazy racist:mad:

so many people who claim to love this country...

in melt down because by a vote of the people...

they lost.

happens. it sucks. we lived with baby bush while he started two unnecessary wars... let the religious right do crazy stuff like they did with terry schiavo... and ran our economy into the ground... for 8 years... AFTER he was appointed president by the supreme court.

yet when the wackos lose because their regressive, reactionary platform skeeved normal people...

they sit there in meltdown. it's hysterical.

:popcorn:

dont kid yourself these tea party assholes are not only whiners but dangerous 100 gun owning fools who only beleive in freedom for them and no one else. Keep your eyes on them at all times.

you better hole up in your house and NEVER come out, they be out TO GET you...
:muahaha:

I stay strapped just in case one wants to go berserk on an Obama supporter.

they lost.

happens. it sucks. we lived with baby bush while he started two unnecessary wars... let the religious right do crazy stuff like they did with terry schiavo... and ran our economy into the ground... for 8 years... AFTER he was appointed president by the supreme court.

yet when the wackos lose because their regressive, reactionary platform skeeved normal people...

Rather ironic and hypocritical, huh? If you love your country, you respect the electoral process and move on. I think the attitudes and hate this election cycle have been worse than I've ever seen it. Very disappointing and sad!

what you're proffering here is any different? You love this country anymore than they do by employing the same reactionary attitude and language you're accusing them of?

Additionally, you're perpetrating the same old falsehood and I find your comments ironic in that, the NY Times analyzed the vote recount(s), from just about every angle and found that Bush won, here you claim the SC; AFTER he was appointed president by the supreme court.

slippery language but ultimately misleading, in that they found otherwise;
The irony of someone claiming amusement at the meltdowns of others, who still isn't over the events of twelve years ago, is just tooooooo funny. :lmao:

It was a barely eked out victory and nothing will change that. What has changed though is the relationship between the citizens and the government and the citizens and other citizens.

If you consider winning Virginia, Iowa, Florida, Wisconsin, & Ohio in addition to all the other states the President won "eking it out" then... :cuckoo: :wtf:

QCuFk.png

Last edited:
It was a barely eked out victory and nothing will change that. What has changed though is the relationship between the citizens and the government and the citizens and other citizens.

Yep... I feel as though half of the folks I am next to in a store are mind numb drones who only care about the letter in frontof a candidates name.

Policies.... what the fuck are those, and who in the Hell is this Ben Ghazi character and why does he drive so fast and furious?? :confused:

Bunch of dumbasses..! :mad:

I accept who ever is elected president. Just like when you have a job and a new manager comes along, you accept that new manager also and concern yourself with your task and performance.

That would be a fucking lie.

Hey moonie that new manger you caught stealing from the company do you accept what he has done and move on and still accept him or do you report him and not accept him?

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel

they lost.

Rather ironic and hypocritical, huh? If you love your country, you respect the electoral process and move on. I think the attitudes and hate this election cycle have been worse than I've ever seen it. Very disappointing and sad!

Yeah right, like you all on the LEFT did when Bush got reelected..
marches, protest, camping out on his lawn and shitting in his bushes..
you people WERE THE WORSE during the Bush years..
you all can stop blowing smoke up all our asses..

If you consider winning Virginia, Iowa, Florida, Wisconsin, & Ohio in addition to all the other states the President won "eking it out" then... :cuckoo: :wtf:

QCuFk.png
Yes a couple of million votes would be "eking it out"

really? this president is going to appoint radical rightwingers to the supreme court?

this president starts unnecessary wars?

this president started a recession?

this president would support personhood laws?

i know that you so-called libertarians like to pretend that the parties are the same.. they aren't. there are aspects that are the same because of the nature of getting elected... but they aren't the same.

Don't mean to be picking on you Jill, but don't be too sure about Obama not starting a recession. They may let one happen to resolve the Fiscal Cliff.

And if we are going to blame Bush for the 08 recession and credit Obama for saving the economy, we should blame Clinton for the 01 recession and give credit to Bush for saving the economy.

Finally, this President did allow us to hit the debt ceiling and have our credit rating downgraded.

Bush saved the economy..... by starting a war. Yeah, I'll give him credit... for killing innocent people in order to save our economy. What a load of crap.

So it is Obama's fault that the credit rating was downgraded.... interesting.

House Republicans had nothing to do with it.........

Actually Greenspan's policies got us out of recession and kept the economy growing albeit at a fairly slow rate. The problem is that while Greenspan's policy of keeping interest rates abnormally low did keep us above water, it also was the main culprit in the housing bubble. The super low interest rates allowed lenders to come up with all sorts of interesting ways to lend money. In the end, when the housing bubble burst, we all know what happened. Had it not been for Greenspan's policies, Bush would have endured a substantial recession, but we never would have been clobbered in the long run.

they lost.

You act as if Obama got some sort of mandate or something.

Well he didnt, conservatives just decided that Romney was too middle of the road for them, and do not forget the third party idiots...

He still did remarkably well against the Obama machine and the media love fest for him.

Thing is, you libtartds are terrible winners.

Plus, I like many others have NOT forgot how you assholes acted for EIGHT FUCKING YEARS because ya didnt like Bush.
And Bush proved us right each of those eight EFFING years. And you know it.

That's why his RW A$$ couldn't even show his face in the 2012 RNC. That's why not one, single Republican candidate wanted a public endorsement from Bush II. He was a MASSIVE FAILURE and the whole WORLD knows it...including you. Stop the false pretense.

Do liberals EVER grow up?

the gloating is over the top, and yet they tell others they are sore losers and get threads like this.

the gloating is over the top, and yet they tell others they are sore losers and get threads like this.
Stop what?

Have you people EVER stopped DEMONIZING America's most Christian President...Carter?

Nope. You bash him down to the ground every single chance you get.

Go blow it out!!!

Stop what?

Have you people EVER stopped DEMONIZING America's most Christian President...Carter?

Nope. You bash him down to the ground every single chance you get.

Go blow it out!!!

omg, you pathetic little child..

they lost.

negged for lying about the wars

AGAIN

what a hack

they lost.

negged for lying about the wars

AGAIN

what a hack

sorry if truth hurts.

i think if you check... the hack..

is you.

moron.

negged back.

now piss off, loser

Forum List

Back