I have created a new race

September

Gold Member
Apr 27, 2014
NA
I declare myself superior to all races. From this moment forth, I am my own race. I am the master race.

can i be a part ....i can go from light beigey to down right dark..depending on the tan......well i dont tan much anymore...but i could! to be part of your master race...shouldnt it be mistresses race ???

o the purple....bruises.....i bruise easily ....to the point that i look like a beaten woman a lot of times...i am the type....i was getting ready to walk out in the traffic and hubby grabbed my upper arm to stop me.....within hours....perfect finger prints....i have been ask if i need help...he gets hellish looks from people who do not know me..the funniest thing....i had a black eye....i had hit myself with the damn car door edge...yes that hurt .....and it hit that vein below your eye that if hit may blacken both eyes....so we are out...and an older man comes over and ask my hubby for a minute....he goes with him and comes back laughing his ass off...seems the older man had given him a word of advice...he told him

i understand some women are just hard headed but son, you cant take them out till they heal.....

can you believe that shit.....okay to smack me but keep me at home till i heal? wtf?

and the first time i get naked in front of a new doctor ...the looks....i have told my hubby if i ever shot him.....i could easily promote the abuse wife defense.....

I declare myself superior to all races. From this moment forth, I am my own race. I am the master race.

angry-birds-go-header-664x374.jpg

Do you have documents written in a primitive language more or less 2500 years ago to prove that or indirectly imply that without any scientific validation whatsoever? Is there some deity who according to the documents selected you? Is there some geographical land mass the deity said would be yours if you killed all the natives there? If so, get representatives in all Western governments to send you cash and you got it made in the shade.

Forum List

Back