I have changed my mind on abortion,,

Yeah it didn't because if aborted, it got killed. Do you often not think things through?
So I am the father of dead children because my wife lost two embryos around week 7? If I went to a support group of parents who lost their kids (maybe Sandy Hook or a cancer loss group) and told my miscarriage story you think they would consider our losses equal?

So I am the father of dead children because my wife lost two embryos around week 7? If I went to a support group of parents who lost their kids (maybe Sandy Hook or a cancer loss group) and told my miscarriage story you think they would consider our losses equal?
This thread is not about Sandy Hook or miscarriages.

of course they wouldnt they would laugh you out of the room,,,

doesnt change the fact you lost two children,,,

tell us,, did you guys feel a loss or was it just an OH WELL moment and went on like nothing happened??

Killing one's own preborn child does not make a person more responsible, but less. My family loved the children born into it. Maybe it's genetic or something, but when I first heard about abortion, it was presented in such a way as to make it sound like a solution to the problems of an overcrowded world. Well, it wasn't. The world is still "overcrowded"
stopped here.. No, we are not overcrowded, that's just another lib talking point aka lie.

no way we could be with higher rates of

sterilizations
women waiting to have children till they're in their 30s
access to birth control
abortion

How the heck are we going to be overcrowed? No, in fact, we appear to have a labor shortage

stopped here.. No, we are not overcrowded, that's just another lib talking point aka lie.

no way we could be with higher rates of

sterilizations
women waiting to have children till they're in their 30s
access to birth control
abortion

How the heck are we going to be overcrowed? No, in fact, we appear to have a labor shortage
The city I was born in had about 285,000 people the year I was born. The year I graduated from high school, it reached the million mark. In the area now is about 4 million after all the years since and the border was left open. Fortunately, we have avoided the murders in other big cities havwe been experiencing because we honor the long blue line with gratitude and appreciation.

As for families, we love children in this part of the world. They're our future, and hopefully, they always will be. So I guess we agree, we don't see eye to eye, but it really doesn't matter because life goes on and we're going to leave it hopefully a better place than when we arrived. I'm a lifelong optimistic conservative, but I believe in charity rather than dying with a huge bank account. Hope you get over your anger for people who see life from their own perspectives. I blame the professors of unkindness to families. And there are a lot of them out there in great and small towns.

Edit: errors, etc.

Last edited:
This thread is about whether an embryo is a baby.

What is the difference in stillborn and miscarriage? Viability.
Thank you citygator. I looked up percentages of miscarriages, because not one single one of my mother or father's immediate family experienced the loss of a child. My husband's brother's wife had 5 miscarriages, but still managed to bring forth three beautiful daughters for her troublesome, rocky road in childbearing losses. I found several good sites that supported you all the way, but my favorite was this one: Miscarriage rates by week

I have to say I was surprised due to our family's good fortune with childbearing without loss, so I didn't know the frequency of miscarriages at all. I thank you for your post and am so cheered to know you had 2 healthy kids for the hardship your wife went through.

So we can just make sure you’re sleeping when we shoot you, and that would be a-okay then?
invalid comparison.

And I'm real light sleeper so you wouldn't get anywhere near me when I'm asleep and I keep a gun in the nightstand.

A more valid comparison would be euthanizing a person who is in a coma

Ideally every state just bans abortion as murder.

Barring that, sure, those states that still allow it absolutely should mandate sterilization with every elective abortion, so they never have the opportunity to kill their own kid again. That is entirely agreeable. Though to be honest, it was something I said while Roe forced every state to have elective abortion - now since Dobbs we can just ban abortion.
It isn't murder until a fetus is granted rights of personhood and that's never going to happen and if you have half a brain you wouldn't want it to happen because of the legal quagmire it will create

The city I was born in had about 285,000 people the year I was born. The year I graduated from high school, it reached the million mark. In the area now is about 4 million after all the years since and the border was left open. Fortunately, we have avoided the murders in other big cities havwe been experiencing because we honor the long blue line with gratitude and appreciation.

As for families, we love children in this part of the world. They're our future, and hopefully, they always will be. So I guess we agree, we don't see eye to eye, but it really doesn't matter because life goes on and we're going to leave it hopefully a better place than when we arrived. I'm a lifelong optimistic conservative, but I believe in charity rather than dying with a huge bank account. Hope you get over your anger for people who see life from their own perspectives. I blame the professors of unkindness to families. And there are a lot of them out there in great and small towns.

Edit: errors, etc.

As to the blue highlighted: I do not understand what you are saying here

As to the red

I am NOT angry with people for seeing life from "their own perspectives" (although it does irritate me whne people cling to their own erroneous [but beneficial somehow] perspective regardless of any new information they may be exposed to.. that does irritate me. If you never learn anything in life.. what's the point? but in any case.. moving along..).

What gets me angry is when people don't even know the subject matter (example: Catholicism). They have all these lies and distortions they have heard from who knows whom Re the Catholic Church and refuse to investigate it (as known by Catholics themselves). So they are abysmally ignorant about it. Nonetheless, they go on a forum and lecture Catholics about.. Catholicism, of all things.. as though they know the least thing about it --when they obviously do NOT.

I would never go to a methodist person or group and say Here is what Methodists believe. I freely admit I do not know exactly what Methodists believe. What I do know is that that faith conflicts with Catholicism, and if Catholicism is the original Christian religion (I know that it is).. obviously, there is going to be a problem.

Which needs to happen, you bigoted trash.
This shows the depths of ignorance these poeple (libs) have RE just about every topic

I mean, how does making a law make a person "legit" or illegitimate?

You are either that objectively already or you are not. No law can make, for example, a rock a frog

These people are so lost in lies and fantasy and .. just totally messed up.. can't even begin to see, apparnetly, how screwed up their thinking is.. (if you can even call it that.. frankly, I doubt they value "thinking" much.. With them, it's all about..

By God, I want it so, so it is SO!

It won't happen and SCOTUS has already declined to hear a case on it

It’s not a matter for SCOTUS you illiterate. The Constitution doesn’t prevent or mandate fetal personhood as the norm, so SCOTUS has nothing to say about it.

You don't seem to realize the actual consequences of such a ruling.

Equality. Human rights being valued. Oh noes.

Forum List

Back