I have a request for those who believe in the power of prayer...

Lovebears65

Gold Member
Apr 17, 2011
Georgia
To my friends on here. I want to thank all of you who have shown me support during this hard time in my families life. Never ever would wish this on anyone. Suicide sucks and I have taken Troys death so hard. I mean of course I am sad no matter how he died but this is was beyond SADNESS. I have been crying all day for the past 3 days just thinking how sad Troy was that he decided his only way to end that pain is to end his life.If you can please pray for Troy and our whole family tonight. This is my moms wish to get as many people to pray , I guess Wendy my brother Bills wife the one who found him had someone sage her house for spirits. The lady said Troy is still there. said he is comfortable there and is happy. Which is exactly what he told me in my dream last night.. We all want him to be with my dad in Heaven so if you can say a prayer and tell him to go be with my dad.. Thank you for the support.

I am so very sorry for your loss dear one. May Peace be your shadow.

Consider your prayer request done :eusa_pray:

To my friends on here. I want to thank all of you who have shown me support during this hard time in my families life. Never ever would wish this on anyone. Suicide sucks and I have taken Troys death so hard. I mean of course I am sad no matter how he died but this is was beyond SADNESS. I have been crying all day for the past 3 days just thinking how sad Troy was that he decided his only way to end that pain is to end his life.If you can please pray for Troy and our whole family tonight. This is my moms wish to get as many people to pray , I guess Wendy my brother Bills wife the one who found him had someone sage her house for spirits. The lady said Troy is still there. said he is comfortable there and is happy. Which is exactly what he told me in my dream last night.. We all want him to be with my dad in Heaven so if you can say a prayer and tell him to go be with my dad.. Thank you for the support.

Yes, I will pray for your mothers wish and also for Wendy's wife Bill, I'll also pray over the home tonight and ask the Lord to give Troy rest now. I am grateful that he appeared to you in your dream to let you know he was happy. I pray that gives you comfort as I did pray last night for that you would be comforted after learning of the vicious attack you encountered. Truly God works all things together for good and what those people meant for bad God worked for good on your behalf. Because of His love for you.

I cannot sleep, Lovebears. If you saw what I saw tonight I don't know that you would be able to either. It would also make a believer out of anyone who does not believe in the power of prayer. I saw the car my son and his friend were in tonight. For the very first time. The major damage to the windshield was not on the drivers side. It was on my sons side. I asked him what is that hole in the windshield?!! ( he showed me on his phone ) Did your head go through the windshield? He said, no, mom. I don't think so, that is where the telephone pole came through the windshield! A huge hole in the windshield right in front of the seat my son was sitting in with no seatbelt! A telephone pole goes through the windshield right in front of him? And not a scratch on him? I saw him. Not a scratch. The telephone pole snapped in half when they hit it at 50 mph. It was a wooden telephone pole and the city removed it and put a new one up because it was broken in half. I will put photos up on my prayer request thread when he sends them and tell the whole story there because there is no way my son and his friend could have been in this accident with no seat belts on and survived it as they did. No way. My husband told me tonight, God did answer your prayer for Don because Wayne was with him. That is what he believes happened. So does God answer prayer? You bet he does!! And he covers those who they are with as well! Prayer works! Thank you, Jesus!

Done [MENTION=29383]Lovebears65[/MENTION] I am so sorry for your loss. My sister is on her way to visit me and will be here in about an hour. In May she was diagnosed with terminal cancer and they gave her a year to live. The cancer in in her lungs and liver and is inoperable. I know what you are going through. I have been in tears all morning and yet I know I have to be strong when she arrives. She is trying to do the things she loves while she is still able. And knowing her, she will not allow me to be down in the mouth. My prayers are with you and your family. And I ask for yours. Be strong.

Done [MENTION=29383]Lovebears65[/MENTION] I am so sorry for your loss. My sister is on her way to visit me and will be here in about an hour. In May she was diagnosed with terminal cancer and they gave her a year to live. The cancer in in her lungs and liver and is inoperable. I know what you are going through. I have been in tears all morning and yet I know I have to be strong when she arrives. She is trying to do the things she loves while she is still able. And knowing her, she will not allow me to be down in the mouth. My prayers are with you and your family. And I ask for yours. Be strong.
I will add your sister to my prayers tonight. Pray for her not to be in to much pain, pray that she enjoys the time she has left and it is longer then the doctors are thinking , Praying that maybe a miracle will happen and she will be cured.. I am sorry you are going through this. It is so hard to lose a sibling. Next to your parents it one of the longest relationships in your life..

Forum List

Back