I have a question for Black Americans?

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Kings of Con
Nothing provocative just curious. Why many American Blacks are drawn to Islam? There is the NOI organisation Nation of Islam. Muhammed Ali is a famous example or Malcolm X. I know that they think Christianity is White Religion etc. but Islam is also not exactly a "Black Religion". Arabs are not Black. They are closer to whites then they are to Blacks and Prophet Muhammed was described as having light skin. Why is Islam more Black then Christianity? There is prejudice against Blacks in many muslim communities too.

Ahmad ibn Abi Sulayman, the companion of Sahnun said, “Anyone who says that the Prophet was black should be killed."
Ibn Musa al-Yahsubi, Qadi ‘Iyad, p.375

'Amir b. Sa'd reported: I saw the Messenger of Allah (may peace be open him) pronouncing taslim on his right and on his left till I saw the whiteness of his cheek.
Sahih Muslim 4:1208

Jurairi reported: I said to Abu Tufail: Did you see Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him)? He said: Yes, he had a white handsome face. Muslim b. Hajjaj said: Abu Tufail who died in 100 Hijra was the last of the Companions of Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him).
Sahih Muslim 30:5777, See Also Sahih Muslim 30:5786

The original Arabs were Black and the religion of Islam has its roots in the African religions the same as Christianity. Some of the greatest African civilizations afterwards practiced Islam and I believe the figure is 20 - 30% of the enslaved taken from Africa were islamic.

Islam in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A Black african by the name of Bilal was the very first muezzin (the person that calls the muslims to prayer) and sidekick to the prophet Muhammad.

The original Arabs were Black and the religion of Islam has its roots in the African religions the same as Christianity. Some of the greatest African civilizations afterwards practiced Islam and I believe the figure is 20 - 30% of the enslaved taken from Africa were islamic.

A Black african by the name of Bilal was the very first muezzin (the person that calls the muslims to prayer) and sidekick to the prophet Muhammad.

Ok man. I dont believe in White Jesus but I believe in Christianity. There was time when European Christians persecuted non-whites, but I think muslims also persecuted darker skinned people at times. Im Christian thats why I dont think Christianity is less non-white then Islam. There are lots of non-white muslims but there are also lots of non-white christians. Its equally white/non-white and religion is for everyone not a certain colour.

Ok man. I dont believe in White Jesus but I believe in Christianity. There was time when European Christians persecuted non-whites, but I think muslims also persecuted darker skinned people at times. Im Christian thats why I dont think Christianity is less non-white then Islam. There are lots of non-white muslims but there are also lots of non-white christians. Its equally white/non-white and religion is for everyone not a certain colour.
Its not muslims that persecuted darker skinned people it is the white Arabs. Islam does not condone racism. Anyone claiming that its due to their religion is not accurate.

Its not muslims that persecuted darker skinned people it is the white Arabs. Islam does not condone racism. Anyone claiming that its due to their religion is not accurate.

Neither does Christianity.

Does the color of Jesus matter to you? Why?

Does the color of Jesus matter to you? Why?
It does to me. Whites have gotten away with the white jesus lie for too long.

A story I told in debate during college:

There was once a pious man who felt it was his place on this earth to rid it of varmints, Not from the animal kingdom, but men...and women. Black men and women. He laid in wait on lonely roads, African American Communities and then exercised his "right" to shoot them on sight. It was his "right" because he was correct.

His deeds all over the state were well known, for he came to be the" Corrector of the Pure Human Existence."
He did his job well. He snuffed out the lives of these varmints at an amazing rate. But time was not on his side. After just 50 years of tending to his preoccupation, he succumbed to death.

As he went towards the White Light, he eagerly awaited his admission to the Pearly Gates. And indeed, there it was. A glorious sight to see, he waited for the doors to open, and open they did.

There standing before him was the greatest figure, for a shining light surrounded his body. Slowly, the figure began to speak. Looking at this pious man, he said,

"Howsya! I's the Lord."

Forum List

Back