• yes

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • no

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • what does it matter?

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
religious antisemitic person, clearly ignorant of Torah, shows up to Christsplain Torah to me, blame the world's problems on the Jews, preach to me how wicked the Jews are and spread outright ridiculous lies about Jews and Israel

Oh poor baby, cry me a river~~~~~~
I never preached how wicked Jews are but the actions of the Israelis make my skin crawl.
When a government's policy is to murder children then that government (people) are sick, cruel and totally without a soul.

The sooner God fulfills His prophecy the better for mankind!!

God’s review of the Israelite's ---

(Ezek 36:17 KJV) Son of man, when the house of Israel dwelt in their own land, they defiled it by their ..own way and by their doings: their way was before me as the uncleanness of a removed woman.

(Ezek 36:18 KJV) Wherefore I poured my fury upon them for the blood that they had shed upon the land, and for their idols wherewith they had polluted it.

(Ezek 36:22 KJV) Therefore say unto the house of Israel, Thus saith the Lord GOD; I do not this for your sakes, O house of Israel, but for mine holy name's sake, which ye have profaned among the heathen, whither ye went.

(Ezek 36:24 KJV) For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land.

The above prophesy was fulfilled in 1947ad

(Ezek 36:31 KJV) Then shall ye remember your own evil ways, and your doings that were not good, and shall loathe yourselves in your own sight for your iniquities and for your abominations.

(Ezek 36:32 KJV) Not for your sakes do I this, saith the Lord GOD, be it known unto you: be ashamed and confounded for your own ways, O house of Israel.

If they repent and ask the Lord for forgiveness He will forgive them

(Ezek 36:31 KJV) Then shall ye remember your own evil ways, and your doings that were not good, and shall loathe yourselves in your own sight for your iniquities and for your abominations.

(Ezek 36:32 KJV) Not for your sakes do I this, saith the Lord GOD, be it known unto you: be ashamed and confounded for your own ways, O house of Israel.

If they repent and ask the Lord for forgiveness He will forgive them but if they don’t they will be no more remembered or so the scripture goes
If not~~~~ they are doomed !!!
:)-

religious antisemitic person, clearly ignorant of Torah, shows up to Christsplain Torah to me, blame the world's problems on the Jews, preach to me how wicked the Jews are and spread outright ridiculous lies about Jews and Israel

I never preached how wicked Jews are but the actions of the Israelis make my skin crawl.
When a government's policy is to murder children then that government (people) are sick, cruel and totally without a soul.

(Ezek 36:17 KJV) Son of man, when the house of Israel dwelt in their own land, they defiled it by their ..own way and by their doings: their way was before me as the uncleanness of a removed woman.

(Ezek 36:18 KJV) Wherefore I poured my fury upon them for the blood that they had shed upon the land, and for their idols wherewith they had polluted it.

(Ezek 36:22 KJV) Therefore say unto the house of Israel, Thus saith the Lord GOD; I do not this for your sakes, O house of Israel, but for mine holy name's sake, which ye have profaned among the heathen, whither ye went.

(Ezek 36:24 KJV) For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land.

If they repent and ask the Lord for forgiveness He will forgive them but if they don’t they will be no more remembered or so the scripture goes

Yes, your “ religion” should know . :auiqs.jpg:

Seriously? Did you just drop out of the Middle Ages or something?

A blatant lie. There is no such policy.

But look, if you want to drop all the medieval Christsplaining and actually discuss the issues, I'd be happy to have that conversation with you. In fact, I have responded to your false claims of actual issues and policies several times and each time you retreat. I assume that is because you can't back up your lies with anything other than repeating doomsaying from hundreds years past.

POINT #1--Google "IFD shooting children" then come back and do what trump does; claim it's all fake news but if you refuse to do this then it is you who condones what they do

But look, if you want to drop all the medieval Christsplaining and actually discuss the issues, I'd be happy to have that conversation with you.

Believe it or not I am open minded about this; in fact I would like to be proven wrong; so please do as I asked and then let's have that discussion

In fact, I have responded to your false claims of actual issues and policies several times and each time you retreat.

I don't retreat, in fact I have a real life besides posting on some talk boards.
btw: I will stay around for the next two hours; hope to see/hear from you during this time frame

I assume that is because you can't back up your lies with anything other than repeating doomsaying from hundreds years past.

Do as I ask in POINT #1 above and you will find that it is not hundreds of years old but it is over a hundred years of the same practice.
Shusha, you have two hours of my total attention :)-

Last edited:

Wby do you even bother? He just can’t stand the fact that Israel exists. Enjoy it ! He’s too busy blaming the Jews for the AntiSemetic Hate of his own religion

POINT #1--Google "IFD shooting children" then come back and do what trump does; claim it's all fake news but if you refuse to do this then it is you who condones what they do

But look, if you want to drop all the medieval Christsplaining and actually discuss the issues, I'd be happy to have that conversation with you.

Believe it or not I am open minded about this; in fact I would like to be proven wrong; so please do as I asked and then let's have that discussion

In fact, I have responded to your false claims of actual issues and policies several times and each time you retreat.

I don't retreat, in fact I have a real life besides posting on some talk boards.
btw: I will stay around for the next two hours; hope to see/hear from you during this time frame

I assume that is because you can't back up your lies with anything other than repeating doomsaying from hundreds years past.

Do as I ask in POINT #1 above and you will find that it is not hundreds of years old but it is over a hundred years of the same practice.
Shusha, you have two hours of my total attention :)-

Show me where it is a POLICY of Israel to deliberately target and shoot children. I'm not arguing that children don't die by Israeli fire -- they do. I'm arguing against the claim that Israel has specific policy to target and murder children. They do not. They do have a policy of protecting their citizens and borders from attacks by combatants, many of which are children. It is the direct legal and moral responsibility of Hamas and Fatah to ACTIVELY PREVENT children from being used as combatants or support for combatants.

Recruitment-and-use.png

Wby do you even bother? He just can’t stand the fact that Israel exists. Enjoy it ! He’s too busy blaming the Jews for the AntiSemetic Hate of his own religion

I bother because people should be called out on their lies.

Show me where it is a POLICY of Israel to deliberately target and shoot children

Ask and you shall receive
Google "IDF shooting children"

Nov 23, 2004 - Radio exchange contradicts army version of Gaza killing.
https://tinyurl.com/ybk8lvmq

Israel 'killed 25 Palestinian children' in three months
Twenty-five Palestinian children were killed in the last three months of 2015 during a wave of anti-Israeli attacks and the number detained was the highest in seven years, according to the UNICEF.
Israel 'killed 25 Palestinian children' in three months

2016 'deadliest year' for West Bank children in decade
Israeli forces killed 32 Palestinian children
in the West Bank in 2016, the highest number in 10 years.

The organisation's chapter in the occupied Palestinian territories recorded the killings of 32 Palestinian children (under 18), making 2016 "the deadliest year of the past decade" for them, the group said in a recent report.
2016 'deadliest year' for West Bank children in decade

12 yr old boy SHOT DEAD in front of your eyes
Updated 9.48 p.m., 3rd Oct 2000
A 12 Year old Boy Shot Dead in front of YOUR Eyes

Gaza girl said killed
By Amos Harel and Nir Hasson, Haaretz Correspondents,
and Haaretz Service
Thu., October 28, 2004
IDF troops shot and killed an 8-year-old Palestinian girl who was on her way to school in a Gaza Strip refugee camp
http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/494672.html

UN officials: Girl hit by IDF gunfire in UN school in Gaza
By Amos Harel, Haaretz Correspondent and AP
Tue., October 12, 2004 Tishrei 27, 5765
An 11-year-old Palestinian girl was shot in the stomach and critically wounded by Israel Defense Forces gunfire. IDF troops fired two shots, one of the shots hit a fifth-grade student at the school. Last month, a 10-year-old girl was killed by IDF gunfire while sitting at her desk at the same school.
http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/487788.html

United Nations Relief and Works Agency for Palestine Refugees in the Near East (UNRWA) 7 September 2004 At 07:45 10-year old Raghda Adnan Al-Assar was struck in the head by Israeli fire while sitting at her desk in UNRWA's Elementary
Girl's School On June 1 this year two ten-year old children in UNRWA's
Al-Umariye Elementary Boys' School in Rafah were hit by a bullet from a Israeli tank
In March 2003
12-year old Hoda Darwish was hit in the head by a bullet fired Two 10 year-old schoolchildren were shot in the al-Omaria school run by UNRWA in Rafah, when an Israeli tank fired into their classroom.
Bullets fired from the tank flew through the classroom window, hitting Mahmoud Hamad in the neck and Hisham al Habil in the head. The boys had not even been sitting by the windows but in the middle of the room. (this was an assassination of specific children by the IDF)
http://www.palestinemonitor.org/index.html

Photos of a 12 year old palestinian boy being shot by Israeli soldiers and the ambulance driver who tried to save him also being shot and killed.
http://www.palestine-net.com/misc/durra/

Three-year-old Rawan Abu Zeid, who took bullets in the neck and head while buying candy with her friends.
5 June 2004
The New Yorker’s Israel: Where Objectivity Fails

An eight-year-old Palestinian girl shot dead by Israeli troops in the central Gaza Strip was killed while showing off her new school uniform to friends
Lend me your swords

Boy of 17, shot by Israeli soldiers, left bleeding overnight to die
September 8, 2003
The bullet ridden corpse of Mohammad Abdullah Abu al-Husni, was found yesterday morning near the town of Jabaliya, where he lived in Gaza.
http://www.palestinemonitor.org/updates/left_to_die.htm

Haneen, who was eight years old, had been shot twice in the head by an Israeli soldier as she walked down the street in Khan Yunis refugee camp with her mother.
28 July 2003
She was coming down the street and ran to me and hugged me, crying,
'Mother, mother'. Two bullets hit her in the head, one straight after the other.
She was still in my arms and she died."
'I can't imagine anyone who considers himself a human being can do this'

This boy was in his own house and an IDF soldier barges into the house and shoots him dead Mohammed a 7-year-old boy fell dead, still clutching his piece of bread.
Tuesday December 23, 2003
Israel Army action breeds fresh hatred

Israel Baby is born then dies
September 11, 2003
Birth and death at the checkpoint
http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/338937.html

Three shot in the back by Israeli snipers, one a 15-year-old boy

Siege off Nablus
January, 2004
15 year old boy who was shot while standing in front of his house. The sniper bulet hit Amjad in the back. He died on his way to the hospital. The second is Amer Kathym Arafat who was also shot in the back by a sniper bullet. The third is Rouhi Hazem Shouman, 25, who was also shot in the back by a sniper.

http://www.palestinemonitor.org/appeals/lift_the_siege.htm

Three-year-old Rawan Abu Zeid, who took bullets in the neck and head while buying candy with her friends.
5 June 2004
The New Yorker’s Israel: Where Objectivity Fails

15 year old boy & Amer Kathym & Rouhi Hazem Shouman all shot in the back by a sniper.
http://www.palestinemonitor.org/appeals/lift_the_siege.htm

An eight-year-old Palestinian girl shot dead by Israeli troops in the central Gaza Strip was killed while showing off her new school uniform to friends
Lend me your swords

IDF shoots 13-year-old girl in the back with 20 bullets and then the IDF commander goes over to the girl and shoots her again to make sure she was dead
Tue., October 05, 2004
http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/485274.html

“I have never before watched soldiers entice children like mice into a trap and murder them for sport." A Gaza Diary - by Chris Hedges

Once again, I am NOT arguing that children don't die in the conflict. They do.

Show me the POLICY to deliberately target and kill children. Particularly show me the policy that acknowledges the difference between deliberate targeting of children and the targeting of combatants.

Show me where it is a POLICY of Israel to deliberately target and shoot children.

Snipers ordered to shoot children, Israeli general confirms

22 April 2018

An Israeli general has confirmed that when snipers stationed along Israel’s boundary with Gaza shoot at children, they are doing so deliberately, under clear and specific orders.

In a radio interview, Brigadier-General (Reserve) Zvika Fogel describes how a sniper identifies the “small body” of a child and is given authorization to shoot.

Fogel’s statements could be used as evidence of intent if Israeli leaders are ever tried for war crimes at the International Criminal Court.

On Friday, an Israeli sniper shot dead 14-year-old Muhammad Ibrahim Ayyoub.

The boy, shot in the head east of Jabaliya, was the fourth child among the more than 30 Palestinians killed during the Great March of Return rallies that began in Gaza on 30 March.

More than 1,600 other Palestinians have been shot with live ammunition that has caused what doctors are calling “horrific injuries” likely to leave many of them with permanent disabilities.

Last edited by a moderator:
Shusha, you state--

“Anti-Zionism is the extremist belief that the Jewish people are not a people, have no history and no rights to a homeland.”

I am not an anti zionist
I believe the Jews have a history; Jesus was a Jew
I believe the Israeli’s have a right to a homeland just as the Palestinians have that right
I believe the Israelis and the Palestinians can share the same land as their homeland

Side by side as one

Show me where it is a POLICY of Israel to deliberately target and shoot children.

Snipers ordered to shoot children, Israeli general confirms

22 April 2018

An Israeli general has confirmed that when snipers stationed along Israel’s boundary with Gaza shoot at children, they are doing so deliberately, under clear and specific orders.

View attachment 245217

In a radio interview, Brigadier-General (Reserve) Zvika Fogel describes how a sniper identifies the “small body” of a child and is given authorization to shoot.

Fogel’s statements could be used as evidence of intent if Israeli leaders are ever tried for war crimes at the International Criminal Court.

On Friday, an Israeli sniper shot dead 14-year-old Muhammad Ibrahim Ayyoub.

The boy, shot in the head east of Jabaliya, was the fourth child among the more than 30 Palestinians killed during the Great March of Return rallies that began in Gaza on 30 March.

More than 1,600 other Palestinians have been shot with live ammunition that has caused what doctors are calling “horrific injuries” likely to leave many of them with permanent disabilities.

Did you read the transcript? Are you aware of what the actual POLICY is? If so, please articulate what the actual policy is.

Shusha, you state--

“Anti-Zionism is the extremist belief that the Jewish people are not a people, have no history and no rights to a homeland.”

I am not an anti zionist
I believe the Jews have a history; Jesus was a Jew
I believe the Israeli’s have a right to a homeland just as the Palestinians have that right
I believe the Israelis and the Palestinians can share the same land as their homeland

Side by side as one

That the Jewish people have a history in that homeland is a point of fact and not one of BELIEF.

However, I'm glad we agree that both the Jewish people and the Arab Palestinians have a right to a homeland, and I would hope that would entail individual, independent, national self-determination -- because they are not ONE. They are two distinct cultures with very different values.

But if you believe they can co-exist as one, why don't we start with re-building the Temple next to the Dome of the Rock, building a synagogue next to Al Aqsa mosque and celebrating in prayer and worship together, or at least side-by-side?

That the Jewish people have a history in that homeland is a point of fact and not one of BELIEF.

It is a FACT, not a belief that the Palestinian people have been living in Palestine (now called Israel) for as long as the Israelis

However, I'm glad we agree that both the Jewish people and the Arab Palestinians have a right to a homeland, and I would hope that would entail individual, independent, national self-determination -- because they are not ONE.

Thank the Lord, you and I are one on that one

They are two distinct cultures with very different values.

There are a number of different cultures living side by side in the USA and we all are getting along just fine

But if you believe they can co-exist as one, why don't we start with re-building the Temple next to the Dome of the Rock, building a synagogue next to Al Aqsa mosque and celebrating in prayer and worship together, or at least side-by-side?

I support the above as do many others, we just need to get past the hate talk :)-

I support the above as do many others, we just need to get past the hate talk :)-

Answer me this, then. Why CAN'T Jewish people wear a kippah on the Temple Mount? Why can't they bring a Torah or a siddur, or even a scrap of Hebrew writing? Why can't they pray in their most holy place? Why can't they re-build the Temple there (assuming it does not interfere with existing Islamic shrines and they choose to do so)?

Forum List

Back