• yes

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • no

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • what does it matter?

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Show me where it is a POLICY of Israel to deliberately target and shoot children.

Snipers ordered to shoot children, Israeli general confirms

22 April 2018

An Israeli general has confirmed that when snipers stationed along Israel’s boundary with Gaza shoot at children, they are doing so deliberately, under clear and specific orders.

View attachment 245217

In a radio interview, Brigadier-General (Reserve) Zvika Fogel describes how a sniper identifies the “small body” of a child and is given authorization to shoot.

Fogel’s statements could be used as evidence of intent if Israeli leaders are ever tried for war crimes at the International Criminal Court.

On Friday, an Israeli sniper shot dead 14-year-old Muhammad Ibrahim Ayyoub.

The boy, shot in the head east of Jabaliya, was the fourth child among the more than 30 Palestinians killed during the Great March of Return rallies that began in Gaza on 30 March.

More than 1,600 other Palestinians have been shot with live ammunition that has caused what doctors are calling “horrific injuries” likely to leave many of them with permanent disabilities.
:)-

Maybe you could cut and paste this across a few more threads, Louie.

Who Are The Palestinians? Part 2

I have a personal attachment to the Old Testament

As I see it, Jesus was not only preaching the bad things of old, he was also preaching redemption. One can be saved; just abide by His instructions, follow His commandments and peace will be your reward.

God’s Chosen People
I have a personal attachment to the Old Testament and the verses contained therein. This includes the verses where the Lord talked directly to the Israelite people. In this one-way discussion where the Lord laid out directives (commandments) for them to follow and the blessing they would get if they followed His suggestions. I took these directives and compared them to historical events (bible verses-&-1947-2019). Personally, I would like to see the Israeli people change their ways by embracing the stranger (Palestinian) and treat them as one of their own, just as the Lord instructed them to do. I truly believe this “example” would create a wave of peace across the middle east.

In closing I want the Israeli’s to embrace the Palestinians as one of their own, dismantle the illegal settlements and change the name of their country from “Israel” to “Palestine”.

I believe God is now judging them for the last time. If they do not ask God for forgiveness and repent for their past deeds; then all will be lost.

I need your help either by helping me or by correcting my misguided view of them.

Any suggestions or comments are welcome whether pro or con.
It would only be a matter of time before the area fell again to religious madness

watchingfromafar

I'm going to assume that you will retreat from actually reading and understanding the policy contained in the transcript in favour of just demonizing Israelis.

I'll just jump in here and point it out for you. From the transcript:

1. Any person who gets close to the fence, anyone who could be a threat to the border of the State of Israel and its residents ... in order to hide an explosive device or check if there are dead zones there or to cut the fence so someone could infiltrate the territory of the State of Israel to kill us ...

2. If you can only shoot him to stop him, in the leg or arm -- great.

3. I know how many authorizations he (a sniper) needs before he receives an authorization to open fire. It is not the whim of one or the other sniper ... and decides to shoot. Someone marks the target for him very well and tells him exactly why one has to shoot and what the threat is from that individual.

What is the policy here?

1. Those targeted are targeted specifically because of the threat they pose (most certainly not because they are children).
2. Non-lethal force is used whenever possible (within the limits of the technology and abilities of the soldier).
3. The sniper does not choose his targets.
4. Multiple authorizations are needed.
5. The threat is clearly identified.

Thus, your claim that Israel deliberately targets children is proven false. Israel targets only those who pose a threat to Israel's borders and her citizens.

Now, questions for you:

1. Is an IED planted by a 15 year old LESS DEADLY than an IED planted by a 19 year old?
2. Is Hamas responsible for preventing children from being present in combat and preventing children from being used as support for combat actions?
3. Can Israel, in any way prevent children from being present, supporting combat or being active combatants at the March of Return (actually a March of Violent Belligerence in violation of international law).

1. Those targeted are targeted specifically because of the threat they pose (most certainly not because they are children).

Oh how I know how it is. The boy below was shot by one in the tank because even the Palestinian child scare the Israelis so much they just had to kill the boy before the boys rocks hit the tank!!!

boy-tank.jpg

The sniper does not choose his targets.

You lie like a bug in a rug~~~~
Snipers ordered to shoot children, Israeli general confirms

22 April 2018

An Israeli general has confirmed that when snipers stationed along Israel’s boundary with Gaza shoot at children, they are doing so deliberately, under clear and specific orders.

In a radio interview, Brigadier-General (Reserve) Zvika Fogel describes how a sniper identifies the “small body” of a child and is given authorization to shoot.

Fogel’s statements could be used as evidence of intent if Israeli leaders are ever tried for war crimes at the International Criminal Court.

On Friday, an Israeli sniper shot dead 14-year-old Muhammad Ibrahim Ayyoub.

The boy, shot in the head east of Jabaliya, was the fourth child among the more than 30 Palestinians killed during the Great March of Return rallies that began in Gaza on 30 March.

Last edited by a moderator:

As I see it, Jesus was not only preaching the bad things of old, he was also preaching redemption. One can be saved; just abide by His instructions, follow His commandments and peace will be your reward.

God’s Chosen People
I have a personal attachment to the Old Testament and the verses contained therein. This includes the verses where the Lord talked directly to the Israelite people. In this one-way discussion where the Lord laid out directives (commandments) for them to follow and the blessing they would get if they followed His suggestions. I took these directives and compared them to historical events (bible verses-&-1947-2019). Personally, I would like to see the Israeli people change their ways by embracing the stranger (Palestinian) and treat them as one of their own, just as the Lord instructed them to do. I truly believe this “example” would create a wave of peace across the middle east.

In closing I want the Israeli’s to embrace the Palestinians as one of their own, dismantle the illegal settlements and change the name of their country from “Israel” to “Palestine”.

I believe God is now judging them for the last time. If they do not ask God for forgiveness and repent for their past deeds; then all will be lost.

I need your help either by helping me or by correcting my misguided view of them.

Those new-fangled adhesives can be difficult to use to repair Bibles.

Oh how I know how it is. The boy below was shot by one in the tank because even the Palestinian child scare the Israelis so much they just had to kill the boy before the boys rocks hit the tank!!!

View attachment 245225

I'd be happy to discuss individual instances, but would you address the POLICY, please.

Last edited:
I'd be happy to discuss individual instances, but would you address the POLICY, please.

Their policy is dictated by their actions and you know this as well as I do so stop beating around the bush. Either you face up to what is before your eyes or close them with one denial after another, the choice is your alone to make.

I am no longer going to play your mary-go-round any more, it's a waste of my time.
You have to live with the truth as do I

bye

Their policy is dictated by their actions and you know this as well as I do so stop beating around the bush. Either you face up to what is before your eyes or close them with one denial after another, the choice is your alone to make.

I am no longer going to play your mary-go-round any more, its a waste of my time.
You have to live with the truth as do I

bye

The truth is that Hamas is responsible for every death of every child at the border violence. Because the children (teenagers) are threats. And because Hamas, in contravention of international law and all moral sense, permit children to be present,to support combat and to be combatants.

God’s Chosen People

I believe God is now judging them & Shusha for the last time. If they do not ask God for forgiveness and repent for their past deeds; then all will be lost.
The End

One can be saved; just abide by His instructions, follow His commandments and peace will be your reward.

His instructions? Tell me, does "His instructions" include killing Jews? Because THAT is what we are discussing here. We are discussing Jewish response to people trying to KILL THEM.

Well, you may want that to happen, but since you have such a close connection to the old testament you must be familiar with the prophets, right?

The prophecy(s) state that the Lord will call the Jews from the far four corners of the earth where they had been scattered; call them back to their home, Israel. Palestine is not mentioned. Anywhere. So, Palestine will have to have their own country, because the Nation of Israel is not going anywhere, nor are they going to change their name.

The End.

God’s Chosen People

I believe God is now judging them & Shusha for the last time. If they do not ask God for forgiveness and repent for their past deeds; then all will be lost.
The End

You must have come over with the Mayflower.

Sometimes, Europe has a lot to answer for.

God’s Chosen People

watchingfromafar writes:
"As I see it, Jesus was not only preaching the bad things of old, he was also preaching redemption. One can be saved; just abide by His instructions, follow His commandments and peace will be your reward. . . . In closing I want the Israeli’s to embrace the Palestinians as one of their own, dismantle the illegal settlements and change the name of their country from 'Israel' to 'Palestine'.
= = = =
Ria_Longhorn:
Neither Palestine nor "Palestinian" is mention in the Christian New Testament -- but Judea* and Israel are:
"Jesus was born in Bethlehem of Judea," (MATTHEW 2:1) and that his father, "took the young child [Jesus] and his mother, and came into the land of Israel." (MATTHEW 2:21)
Jesus never met an "Palestinian". Cut out the nonsense.
*Jews are called Jews because they come from Judea.

God’s Chosen People ... I would like to see the Israeli people change their ways ... I believe God is now judging them for the last time. If they do not ask God for forgiveness and repent for their past deeds; then all will be lost.

I need your help ... by correcting my misguided view of them.

Was this was written 2000 years ago? Or a 1000 years ago? Or a hundred years ago? Or today? It's the same misguided view that has plagued humanity for millennia. "If the Jewish people would only ... then the world would be perfect."

Its rather stunning that people continue to reject their own agency and require the Jewish people to bear the full burden of responsibility for all humanity.

Shusha:
Was this was written 2000 years ago? Or a 1000 years ago? Or a hundred years ago? Or today? It's the same misguided view that has plagued humanity for millennia. "If the Jewish people would only ... then the world would be perfect.

Its rather stunning that people continue to reject their own agency and require the Jewish people to bear the full burden of responsibility for all humanity.
= = = = = = =
Ria_Longhorn:
Humanity has the Decalogue and knows what is expected of it. The servant has been faithful to the King's commandment and has relayed the message.

If humanity turns away and does not heed the message from the King then the onus falls on humanity -- it is their responsibility.

To Ria_Longhorn--

The Bible is very clear of who the Jews (Israelites) were, where they came from and where they settled. If you can pull a rabbit out of a gat you can convince my otherwise.

You have a false connection with ancient history witch you cling to like a child clinking to a teddy bear.

BTW: wherever you were born is your homeland & I doubt you were born in Israel.

To Ria_Longhorn--

The Bible is very clear of who the Jews (Israelites) were, where they came from and where they settled. If you can pull a rabbit out of a gat you can convince my otherwise.

You have a false connection with ancient history witch you cling to like a child clinking to a teddy bear.

BTW: wherever you were born is your homeland & I doubt you were born in Israel.

To answer your BTW: Many Arabs who call themselves "Palestinian" were born outside of Israel/Palestine, including their founding father Arafart. What's good for the goose is also good for the gander.

Forum List

Back