I have a hot take on the NBA playoffs

Rocko

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 30, 2011
NY
Golden State is going down this year. This team isn’t as good at it has been in previous years. The Clippers gave them a hard time (all due respect to the clippers, I love Doc Rivers). They’re up 2 games to 1 on the Rockets, but in game one they got the benefit of a lot of bad calls and in game 2 Harden could barely see. Golden State could easily be down 3 games to none. I believe the Rockets can come back to win this series, I also think Toronto comes back to win against Philadelphia if Siakam is healthy. I have Toronto winning the whole thing.

Last edited:
The Boston Celtics are hurting this season. I want them back in the NBA Finals. But I don't think they will make it if they have to face Toronto for the Eastern Conference Championship.

The Boston Celtics are hurting this season. I want them back in the NBA Finals. But I don't think they will make it if they have to face Toronto for the Eastern Conference Championship.

I’d be surprised to see Boston get by the Bucks. They’re another team that seems to have lost the good chemistry they had last year. I’m a Knick fan and I think Kyrie is a great player, but I’m not sure I want him next year because he’s not a leader and he has knee issues.

I surely do miss the good old classic rivals of the Boston Celtics and The Los Angeles Lakers. Mostly Larry Bird v. Magic Johnson.

I surely do miss the good old classic rivals of the Boston Celtics and The Los Angeles Lakers. Mostly Larry Bird v. Magic Johnson.

That’s what sucks about the nba, there are very few teams the detest each other

Golden State is going down this year. This team isn’t as good at it has been in previous years. The Clippers gave them a hard time (all due respect to the clippers, I love Doc Rivers). They’re up 2 games to 1 on the Rockets, but in game one they got the benefit of a lot of bad calls and in game 2 Harden could barely see. Golden State could easily be down 3 games to none. I believe the Rockets can come back to win this series, I also think Toronto comes back to win against Philadelphia if Siakam is healthy. I have Toronto winning the whole thing.
Game 7 will be tough for both teams, but if Sixers can pull off the upset in Toronto there is no team left they can't beat now that Boston is out.
Sixers always played GS well even when they were tanking, but now with Durant out everything is playing out, the Sixers must take advantage of this opp. If it's Houston and the Sixers, the 76ers will wish they held on to Corey Brewer who frustrated Harden to no end.

Game 7 will be tough for both teams, but if Sixers can pull off the upset in Toronto there is no team left they can't beat now that Boston is out.
Sixers always played GS well even when they were tanking, but now with Durant out everything is playing out, the Sixers must take advantage of this opp. If it's Houston and the Sixers, the 76ers will wish they held on to Corey Brewer who frustrated Harden to no end.

I don’t think the sixers will beat Toronto. I actually have Toronto winning the championship. I feel the sixers are extremely talented, but also very immature. I guess we’ll have to wait and see, but game 7 is a must watch.

I don’t think the sixers will beat Toronto. I actually have Toronto winning the championship. I feel the sixers are extremely talented, but also very immature. I guess we’ll have to wait and see, but game 7 is a must watch.

I could be wrong, but if the 76ers do make it...they could very well give Golden State a good game series. Golden State could be very well off not winning the NBA Finals.

I could be wrong, but if the 76ers do make it...they could very well give Golden State a good game series. Golden State could be very well off not winning the NBA Finals.

Why would Golden State be well off not winning the finals?

Why would Golden State be well off not winning the finals?
Because they are not as great as they were? They are a great team. But maybe it's time that Golden State come back to earth. Lol
I like Stephen Curry. But I think he isn't at his game. They should have knocked the Houston Rockets by now. Yes, they're up 3-2 in the Western Championship. But still...

I was actually shocked...and maybe I shouldn't be...that my Boston Celtics went down. I was hoping they would had beaten the Bucks. I know, the Bucks are a good team this season. And they have beaten the Celtics last year.
I love my Celtics since the days of the "Big Three" - Larry Bird, Robert Parish and Kevin McHale.

I have no clue who will win between Toronto and Philly

^^^^^This. Ben Kardashian is extremely immature, and can't shoot. Embid is a cry baby and whiner and also very immature. The only reason they are still in it is due to Jimmy Butler, and the only reason for that is that he is playing for a max contract. They are a gutless, soulless team. The ownership are carpetbaggers, and will fire the coach instead of doing what is right, and trading Simmons-Kardashian.

Pfft. My Warriors made it to the WCF eliminating their arch-rival Rockets in 6. KD will be examined again next week and he could be cleared to play in the WCF. It seems the talk about East is hotter rat now.

Sixers are choke artists! The process got them two flawed great players and was 80% done until swamp man Colangelo and corrupted commissioner Silver ph uked them over. Philly fans are not going to like being eliminated in the 2nd and 3rd round every year. Hell, they may make it into the finals once and lose. Ch...ch....ch....Choke!

Sixers are choke artists! The process got them two flawed great players and was 80% done until swamp man Colangelo and corrupted commissioner Silver ph uked them over. Philly fans are not going to like being eliminated in the 2nd and 3rd round every year. Hell, they may make it into the finals once and lose. Ch...ch....ch....Choke!
Refs took that one away, remember Joels basket taken away for travelling? Messed up time keeping? This is usually the benefit part of home court advantage, but should not happen on a seventh and final game.
The whole series I've been watching a different game then the scorers- 3 pointers only given 2 pts on the board, 2 point over the line shots given 3.....I just got new glasses and now I'm worried *L*

Refs took that one away, remember Joels basket taken away for travelling? Messed up time keeping? This is usually the benefit part of home court advantage, but should not happen on a seventh and final game.
The whole series I've been watching a different game then the scorers- 3 pointers only given 2 pts on the board, 2 point over the line shots given 3.....I just got new glasses and now I'm worried *L*
The NBA has potential. But you can go forty years without winning much of anything including a couple of playoff series. It has a drafting and free agent problem. Players joing teams to form super teams and it seems there are only a few teams each year competitive enough to win it all. Every few/several years a new team may appear to be part of that mix as one falls out. The Eastern conference has 4 newer potential teams that will be reduced to a couple now that Miami and Cleveland are gone.

It would be great if either of the other three could beat golden state.

Do you think the pelicans will be good or does Anthony Davis have a bad attitude?

Forum List

Back