I have a hot take on the NBA playoffs

I look at Zion as a Charles Barkley or Wes Unseld
Only much more athletic

A lot of people say his floor is Barkley. But I think that’s a lot to expect because Barkley was very skilled

Sorry if anyone took my advice :(

I lost 100 bucks no pun

Golden State is going down this year. This team isn’t as good at it has been in previous years. The Clippers gave them a hard time (all due respect to the clippers, I love Doc Rivers). They’re up 2 games to 1 on the Rockets, but in game one they got the benefit of a lot of bad calls and in game 2 Harden could barely see. Golden State could easily be down 3 games to none. I believe the Rockets can come back to win this series, I also think Toronto comes back to win against Philadelphia if Siakam is healthy. I have Toronto winning the whole thing.
It would be great if either of the other three could beat golden state.

Do you think the pelicans will be good or does Anthony Davis have a bad attitude?

I predict Toronto will beat Golden State!

Zion will lead NO to a championship. Davis still wants to be traded. NO is going to get a ton of assets in return for him. The Celtics, Knicks, and Lakers are all going to have to outbid each other to get him. The NBA sucks for not rigging the lottery. I hate being a Knick fan.
Toronto can’t even beat the bucks. The bucks are very confident and playing well.

Davis is proving to be another Dwight Howard. If he doesn’t stay to play with Zion he’s not a team player. They never win championships.

I agree I want to see the knicks be good again. I don’t even hate them anymore. I feel bad for them now. I miss the old days when I hated them. Remember Ewing’s point guard? He was easy to hate. Then there was spreewell.

Those guys could play basketball.

We’ll see. I feel Kawhi is better than the Greek freak and he has a better supporting cast. Toronto was winning most of the game last night and in the forth quarter they went ice cold. Lowry was the only Toronto player to hit a field goal in the forth. The bucks do have a better coach though, so we’ll see.
What worries me about the bucks is they always start slow and they comeback. I don’t think that will fly against Golden State.

No one I going to believe the warriors are going to lose until the bucks are up 3 games to one. Even if Golden State is down 2-1 I wouldnt bet on Milwaukee.

Who has home fort advantage Golden State or the bucks?

The need to change it to three at home, 3 away and the 7th game is at a neutral stadium.

Golden State is going down this year. This team isn’t as good at it has been in previous years. The Clippers gave them a hard time (all due respect to the clippers, I love Doc Rivers). They’re up 2 games to 1 on the Rockets, but in game one they got the benefit of a lot of bad calls and in game 2 Harden could barely see. Golden State could easily be down 3 games to none. I believe the Rockets can come back to win this series, I also think Toronto comes back to win against Philadelphia if Siakam is healthy. I have Toronto winning the whole thing.
It would be great if either of the other three could beat golden state.

Do you think the pelicans will be good or does Anthony Davis have a bad attitude?

I predict Toronto will beat Golden State!

Zion will lead NO to a championship. Davis still wants to be traded. NO is going to get a ton of assets in return for him. The Celtics, Knicks, and Lakers are all going to have to outbid each other to get him. The NBA sucks for not rigging the lottery. I hate being a Knick fan.
Toronto can’t even beat the bucks. The bucks are very confident and playing well.

Davis is proving to be another Dwight Howard. If he doesn’t stay to play with Zion he’s not a team player. They never win championships.

I agree I want to see the knicks be good again. I don’t even hate them anymore. I feel bad for them now. I miss the old days when I hated them. Remember Ewing’s point guard? He was easy to hate. Then there was spreewell.

Those guys could play basketball.

We’ll see. I feel Kawhi is better than the Greek freak and he has a better supporting cast. Toronto was winning most of the game last night and in the forth quarter they went ice cold. Lowry was the only Toronto player to hit a field goal in the forth. The bucks do have a better coach though, so we’ll see.
What worries me about the bucks is they always start slow and they comeback. I don’t think that will fly against Golden State.

No one I going to believe the warriors are going to lose until the bucks are up 3 games to one. Even if Golden State is down 2-1 I wouldnt bet on Milwaukee.

Who has home fort advantage Golden State or the bucks?

The need to change it to three at home, 3 away and the 7th game is at a neutral stadium.

You can’t play from behind against the warriors, you’re correct. Bucks had the best record in the nba. They have home court

PSA: the Raptors are getting 6.5 points tonight! Every fiscally responsible adult should be betting their mortgage on Toronto tonight

Let me explain why:

1) must win for Toronto

2) Kawhi is better than Giannis

3) Toronto’s supporting cast is much better than Milwaukee’s

4) 6.5 points is a lot of points

Believe it or not, I’m a pretty good guy and I genuinely want to make my fellow posters some extra cash! Do yourselves a favor and take my advice, this one’s a lock!

Kawahi is nowhere close to Giannis

I would agree with you if giannis had a jump shot, but he doesn’t, so all you have to do is stack the paint against him and let the other guys beat you. Lopez isn’t going to score 29 points this game.
Giannis is a physical freak

He’s the best athlete in the game this year. Next year it will be Zion.
Zion will not immediately be the best. It’ll take a couple years.

PSA: the Raptors are getting 6.5 points tonight! Every fiscally responsible adult should be betting their mortgage on Toronto tonight

Let me explain why:

1) must win for Toronto

Believe it or not, I’m a pretty good guy and I genuinely want to make my fellow posters some extra cash! Do yourselves a favor and take my advice, this one’s a lock!
Looks like you called that one.:113:

Let me explain why:

1) must win for Toronto

I would agree with you if giannis had a jump shot, but he doesn’t, so all you have to do is stack the paint against him and let the other guys beat you. Lopez isn’t going to score 29 points this game.

I’m not saying he’ll be the best player. That would be a very bold statement. What I am saying is the second he steps on to an NBA court, he’s the most athletic player in the game. We’ve never seen anyone with his combination of size, strength, speed, jumping ability in this league before. That’s what makes him special. He’s 6 7” 285 with a vertical leap of 45 inches. He’d probably be the best athlete in the NFL as well.

I’m not saying he’ll be the best player. That would be a very bold statement. What I am saying is the second he steps on to an NBA court, he’s the most athletic player in the game. We’ve never seen anyone with his combination of size, strength, speed, jumping ability in this league before. That’s what makes him special. He’s 6 7” 285 with a vertical leap of 45 inches. He’d probably be the best athlete in the NFL as well.

I just remember how good Chris Webber was at Michigan. It took him a couple years to become one of the most dominant players in the league.

Jordan was great but it took him a few years.

Took Yianni a couple years.

Shaq was the man right away. Didn't he take Orlando to the finals his rookie year?

Lebron was the man almost immediately. But his rookie year was 2003. The Pistons won the championship in 2004 so even Lebron wasn't THE MAN until 2006 really.

I just remember how good Chris Webber was at Michigan. It took him a couple years to become one of the most dominant players in the league.

Shaq was the man right away. Didn't he take Orlando to the finals his rookie year?

Lebron was the man almost immediately. But his rookie year was 2003. The Pistons won the championship in 2004 so even Lebron wasn't THE MAN until 2006 really.

Speaking of LBJ.
If you compare the 2016 Cavs who won the finals to the Warriors team this year--it shows you how great this team is because their best player , Kevin Durant is out and they're playing better without him.
If Lebron had been hurt in 2016, they would never have made it to the finals...no way.

Speaking of LBJ.
If you compare the 2016 Cavs who won the finals to the Warriors team this year--it shows you how great this team is because their best player , Kevin Durant is out and they're playing better without him.
If Lebron had been hurt in 2016, they would never have made it to the finals...no way.

It was such a pussy move for Durant to go to Golden State. Big deal he won 1 championship. 1.5 after this year. To me it makes me lose a little respect for Durant. Him, Westbrook and Harden couldn't win.

Lets see Durant make another team win a championship. I hope that is his goal next year. To beat the Warriors. He should go to New York and turn that franchise around.

That's how good Lebron James was. He went to teams and made them better. He didn't go to a team that was already winning just to tag along. Just to be the highest scorer on a well rounded team. I actually like the Warriors more with Klay Thomas on the floor.

I believe if NY would have got that kid from Duke Durant would have went there. That would have been fun. For once I wish the NBA was rigged and the Knicks got Zion.

Speaking of LBJ.

I love it that the Lakers are in turmoil.

Magic Johnson takes another torch to the Lakers on ESPN's 'First Take'

I’m really hyped for tonight’s game. I’m not going to bet on it, but I like my Raptors tonight. I still think Toronto has the best player in the series, and I also feel they have the third and forth best players as well. I really don’t know why the Bucks are the overwhelming favorites. I know they had the best record in the league, but Toronto would have probably had a better record had Kawhi played more games this season.

Great win!......BUT.......I’m worried about Kawhi’s health. In any case, I think if the Raptors are going to win the series game 5 is crucial. I’m not saying there’s no way that they can come back to win the series if they lose game 5, but it would be much harder to accomplish without getting the next game.

I think it was the second year for Shaq. Penny's rookie year.

But seriously in year two he took it to olajuwon as well as anyone ever has. I think shaq's last years really make people forget what a freak athlete he was early on with the magic and Lakers early.

For Michigan I was always a jalen Rose fan.

Your predictions suck unless Toronto wins it all and that ain’t happening.

What this year proves is that Golden State didn’t need Durant. Durant, if he had any balls, would have gone to a different team and beat Golden State. All Durant did was join a team that would have won without him.

Durant now has to win with another team or I’ll never have as much respect for him as he wants people to have. Reminds me of lebron wanting to be the goat. You got to do a lot more to be considered better than mj.

I think it was the second year for Shaq. Penny's rookie year.

But seriously in year two he took it to olajuwon as well as anyone ever has. I think shaq's last years really make people forget what a freak athlete he was early on with the magic and Lakers early.

For Michigan I was always a jalen Rose fan.

Everyone was rooting for Shaq and Orlando. Sucks they lost and he left. I wish he would have stayed and won in Orlando rather than go to la

Forum List

Back