I have a bounty out

It's also arranged to mask the bald spot on top of his head.

It's one of the great mysteries of the 21st century...alas.

Dis prolly isn't what yer looking for, eh?

holyhell.jpg

I have to confess, that although Brett is gross, the "Behind The Music" episode featuring Poison is one of the all time best.

He has had so much plastic surgery, he wears a weave, he goes to a tanning bed, and he wears make up. If that's hot, then I'll stick to cold thank you. He makes me

:eusa_sick: :eusa_sick: :eusa_sick: :eusa_sick:

He has had so much plastic surgery, he wears a weave, he goes to a tanning bed, and he wears make up. If that's hot, then I'll stick to cold thank you. He makes me

Gotta agree . . . .he simply does not do it for me. At all. But apparently he's too hot for photobucket, they removed the pic. lol

Gotta agree . . . .he simply does not do it for me. At all. But apparently he's too hot for photobucket, they removed the pic. lol

Because it even made them sick to their stomach!

*Apparently* this is Jan 10, 2009.. Or, at least that's when the article it was attached to is dated...

Attachments

• $wig1-2.jpg
    $wig1-2.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 55
Hmmm. What do you think? Photo shopped? Wig? What?

09ijcsvamg7xcjv0.jpg

muwlmf4zdxbz4fdw.jpg

This one accompanied a clip about the 2009 Tony Awards:

damien-michaels.jpg

And here's the one Vel found:
3280156502_0f6733f58b.jpg

Last edited:
Not fit for human eyes.

Mal? Is that you? What happened to your mullet? :eusa_whistle:

I tried to cheat a little and Google the topic 'Brett Michaels without a hat or scarf'.....It's already in Google forever....... "under I have a bounty out" under Echeaux Zulu. Third one down in search. Everything we type is recorded forever. :lol: Anyway I don't think there is a pic of him 'without' but I am looking.

Can we use Paint shop PRO when we get a pic of him with a hat or scarf and remove it? :lol:

Brett Michaels without a hat or scarf - Google Search

*Apparently* this is Jan 10, 2009.. Or, at least that's when the article it was attached to is dated...

That one I would believe is from 2009 or 10. He looks a little older than in other pics here.

I love it when the Internet goes totally Self Referential.

Forum List

Back