I have a bounty out

His new duet with Hanna Montana is raising some eyebrows.

Thursday – February 25, 2010 – 4:34pm

Comments (69) »
ShareThis

Miley Cyrus' musical followup to "Party in the USA"?

Singing backup for Bret Michaels -- who commands her to "slowly get undressed" --in an eyebrow-raising love song.

Check out snaps of Miley in short-shorts!

In the just-released rock-country ballad "Nothing to Lose," Cyrus, 17, croons along with the former Poison frontman, 46. Michaels provides lead vocals on the song, which describes an anguished romance.

See crazy hair extensions from Miley and other stars

"We both know better than this," he trills, "still we can't resist...Slowly get undressed."

The chorus describes two lovers tussling in the "darkness": "Won't you fall down on me/So close I can feel you breathe/Tonight in the darkness with nothing to lose/If the truth is all we can see/If I fall for you, could you fall for me?"

News - Bret Michaels Tells Miley Cyrus, 17, to "Get Undressed" in Song - Celebrity News - UsMagazine.com

I mean. C'mon. She couldn't have just sang that song with her dad?

Comments (69) »
ShareThis

Singing backup for Bret Michaels -- who commands her to "slowly get undressed" --in an eyebrow-raising love song.

In the just-released rock-country ballad "Nothing to Lose," Cyrus, 17, croons along with the former Poison frontman, 46. Michaels provides lead vocals on the song, which describes an anguished romance.

"We both know better than this," he trills, "still we can't resist...Slowly get undressed."

The chorus describes two lovers tussling in the "darkness": "Won't you fall down on me/So close I can feel you breathe/Tonight in the darkness with nothing to lose/If the truth is all we can see/If I fall for you, could you fall for me?"

News - Bret Michaels Tells Miley Cyrus, 17, to "Get Undressed" in Song - Celebrity News - UsMagazine.com

He just gets creepier and creepier.

And Miley ain't in Disney anymore! :cuckoo:

Comments (69) »
ShareThis

He just gets creepier and creepier.

And Miley ain't in Disney anymore! :cuckoo:

http://grimygoods.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/man-boobs.jpg

Forum List

Back