I Have A Bad Feeling....

It really has little to do with Peyton Manning. He is a statue. It is his protection that has to be flawless. Those are the boys that will win it or lose it for Denver.

He is 15 years of finesse and experience. He's had good and bad O-lines, good and bad running backs, good and bad receivers, and good and bad defenses.

He may be a statue, but if his protection is flawless, then it's because that statue was also flawless. I'm going to watch the game Sunday as if it's the best game I'll ever see. Because it might be the last time Peyton Manning makes it to the superbowl.

That's right 15-16 years. One ring. He won't get another one unless his O-Line plays better than they ever have in THEIR experience. All it takes is one guy getting through and Manning is toast. One good pop and he won't be able to function 100%. His brother has more rings than Peyton and the Hawks got to Eli early and the result was 5 interceptions and a shutout. That is just facts ...no brag. No hype...no bravado...just the way it went the last time the Hawks were in Metlife this season. It amazes me how little respect the average fan has for the potential for the total domination the Hawks defense presents.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

the other thing that amazes me is about the people picking the donkesy to win is how the last time Manning faced a defense anything similiar to what the Hawks D is like was the AFC divisonal round game against the ravens in denver last year which if I remember correctly,they lost didnt they?lol

Had that game been played on a neautral field,the Ravens would have blown the donkeys out in that game.The Ravens offense was playing with hangcuffs on that day just as all teams that face the donkeys have to when they play them in denver having to deal withat that crazy noisy crowd that the ravens could not audible at the line of scrimmage and the players could not hear the snap count and then of course that thin mile high air they are not used to.

The Ravens had those handicaps they had to deal with in that game,you have that game played on a a neautral field where there is no home field advantage,the Ravens blow that game out wide upen.

they cant use this years Ravens team and defense either to talk about beating in the year as a comparison since this ravens team was a completely totally different team than last years with 11 new starters on both sides of the ball with key players that provided leadership gone this year.

Last edited:
It amazes me how little respect the average fan has for the potential for the total domination the Hawks defense presents.

They've been getting praised all year. But are they historically good? Because the Broncos have been historically good

History doesn't mean much to the Seattle Seahawks. They are I believe the second youngest team in the NFL. Carroll has only been the Coach for 4 years. They have made literally hundreds of lineup changes to the team to arrive at this team. Carroll and Schneider buit this team. It was close to it's present makeup last year. It wasn't the present Seattle Seahawks until they drafted Russell Wilson. What past Seahawk teams did or did not accomplish has no bearing on this team. The Broncos were crap before they aquired Manning and Welker. Both of these teams are relatively new. The past means nothing.. No Seahawks have ever been to a Superbowl. Only four Broncos have ever been to a Superbowl and Two of them have only been on the team Two years or less.

Manning and Welker don't have "history" with the Broncos. The players for Denver are mostly bit actors ..extras if you will in the drama that is the resurrection of Peyton Manning.

Seattle is a band of brothers all equal..all bought in to Carroll's philosophy. Denver is all about Manning. Cut off the head of the serpent and what do you have?

Don't get me wrong. A Manning led team is an awesome passing machine. If Seattle does not get to him it will be a long day for the Seahawks.

we don thave to worry about that though since they wont have a running game with their starting running back Moreno not 100% which will hurt him,no running game,they will be one demensional having to pass the entre time.

They've been getting praised all year. But are they historically good? Because the Broncos have been historically good

History doesn't mean much to the Seattle Seahawks. They are I believe the second youngest team in the NFL. Carroll has only been the Coach for 4 years. They have made literally hundreds of lineup changes to the team to arrive at this team. Carroll and Schneider buit this team. It was close to it's present makeup last year. It wasn't the present Seattle Seahawks until they drafted Russell Wilson. What past Seahawk teams did or did not accomplish has no bearing on this team. The Broncos were crap before they aquired Manning and Welker. Both of these teams are relatively new. The past means nothing.. No Seahawks have ever been to a Superbowl. Only four Broncos have ever been to a Superbowl and Two of them have only been on the team Two years or less.

Manning and Welker don't have "history" with the Broncos. The players for Denver are mostly bit actors ..extras if you will in the drama that is the resurrection of Peyton Manning.

Seattle is a band of brothers all equal..all bought in to Carroll's philosophy. Denver is all about Manning. Cut off the head of the serpent and what do you have?

Don't get me wrong. A Manning led team is an awesome passing machine. If Seattle does not get to him it will be a long day for the Seahawks.

we don thave to worry about that though since they wont have a running game with their starting running back Moreno not 100% which will hurt him,no running game,they will be one demensional having to pass the entre time.

Here is a slant that doesn't ever get mentioned. Dan Quinn, the Hawks Defense Co-ordinator, will be interviewed for future coaching positions after the game. His worth as a coach for some other team will be on the line. If he comes up with a dog plan to stop Denver and get to Manning his stock drops... probably even any interest. If the defense plays lights out and rocks Mannings world a few times... Quinn is a hero and someday soon a very well paid one at that. I believe Quinn will throw everything including the kitchen sink at Manning on Sunday. They WILL get to Peyton if Quinn has to go out on the field and hit him himself... :lol:

Here is a slant that doesn't ever get mentioned. Dan Quinn, the Hawks Defense Co-ordinator, will be interviewed for future coaching positions after the game. His worth as a coach for some other team will be on the line. If he comes up with a dog plan to stop Denver and get to Manning his stock drops... probably even any interest. If the defense plays lights out and rocks Mannings world a few times... Quinn is a hero and someday soon a very well paid one at that. I believe Quinn will throw everything including the kitchen sink at Manning on Sunday. They WILL get to Peyton if Quinn has to go out on the field and hit him himself... :lol:

Thats what I am afraid of is after manning has the worst game of his career,they will lose him as a head coach to some other team.I hope if that happens,the same thing doesnt happen to them that happened to the 1985 chicago bears.

The players were begging Buddy Ryan not to leave saying they would still be a good defense without him,but if he stayed,they would be a GREAT defense for years to come.They were right sure enough.The defense was still good but not dominating anymore like it was that year.

I Hope him leaving wont affect them like it did the bears players back then.

Ryan was a selfish a hole-he only cared about #1 himself,not about the team.He could have made that team into a dynasty had he stayed.He found out later on,that just because he had great defensive schemes,without great players,it doesnt work.failing to get to the shuperbolw like he kept bragging he would.:lmao:

He'd throw the sink at Manning regardless of the future plans. Won't matter. Manning will be able to do as he pleases on Sunday and have a career game.

Forum List

Back