I hate young people

&

☭proletarian☭

They need to pull up their pants; they know nothing of international affairs, politics (except that there's a black guy in the white house and Obama and Bush are bad 'cause they had jobs when Clinton was in office), economics and the reason everything's so fucking expensive; they loathe education and learning; nobody speaks English anymore- it's like their development stopped in middle school and they never matured further.

I fucking hate my generation. The only people I ever come across who have a clue and/or give a damn are 40+ years old- generations that helped screw things up in the first pace!

They (as a generation) sure as hell didn't help.

But it goes back to at least the 1930s, with the gold confiscation and the Fed's real push into centrally managing the economy.

It's over. The new generation doesn't even care. So long as they have birth control pills, abortions, ipods, and television, they're content and happy to go along with everything.

Things won't change until the whole system finally comes crashing down and a whole lot of blood is spilled, people starve in the major cities, and the world map undergoes some major changes. It's happened before in history. We've probably a few generations before we enter the worst part, but I expect another Dark Ages much like that which followed the collapse of Rome.

Stupid bastards...

Unless, that is, some power steps up to take things over as everyone else falls apart. I see no nation primed to do so, though. Iran and its pals would love to, but I don't see them being able to fill the role. They've trouble as is. China will be facing major population crash in the near future, Europe's in no better shape than we are, and the rest of the Americas are locked in wars between the cartels.

It is probably who you hang around with.

The kids who can't keep their pants up, the clueless ones, they will filter out of your life as your income goes up and they sulk on welfare. Soon you will have a nice apartment and a nice wife and some really cool young people of your own, who you will know to be geniuses.

I am pretty confident in my kids. They know how to think independently. they will work hard. They will do well.
I know some of their acquaintances. I have no hope for them. But there are always folks out there who will surprise you.

Well, there are a handful of educated young people like yourself that need to get off their butts and DO SOMETHING....I don't know what, but I am certain if you put your mind to it...you and others could figure out the ropes and make things happen before we hit that final downfall....you owe it to your own generation and to your own children to really make some changes for the good.

My daughter is very involved with "Invisible Children" -and is active to getting her friends involved too. She's 14.

Invisible Children

Not all young kids are apathetic.

It is probably who you hang around with
That'd be noone. :lol:

and a nice wife and some really cool young people of your own, who you will know to be geniuses.

I've been lookin' for years. I don't think such people exist.
I am pretty confident in my kids. They know how to think independently. they will work hard. They will do well.

Not if you don't have a few million of them who can change the system- or at least a few hundred who can start their own community and tell the corporate oligarchy of the world to fuck off.

Well, there are a handful of educated young people like yourself that need to get off their butts and DO SOMETHING....I don't know what, but I am certain if you put your mind to it...you and others could figure out the ropes and make things happen before we hit that final downfall....you owe it to your own generation and to your own children to really make some changes for the good.

People don't care. It's not bad enough, yet. People only listened to the FF, Mao, and Marx because they had to deal with the problems every day. Now there's TV to keep them entertained and they don't have to see the child slave labourers. I honestly don't see anything changing until we reach 1915-1920 Germany bad.

People are too stupid to act until things reach the bottom. History shows us this and I see nothing different this time around.

☭proletarian☭;2050344 said:
They need to pull up their pants; they know nothing of international affairs, politics (except that there's a black guy in the white house and Obama and Bush are bad 'cause they had jobs when Clinton was in office), economics and the reason everything's so fucking expensive; they loathe education and learning; nobody speaks English anymore- it's like their development stopped in middle school and they never matured further.

I fucking hate my generation. The only people I ever come across who have a clue and/or give a damn are 40+ years old- generations that helped screw things up in the first pace!

Its always been that way. Why would this generation be any different?

Forum List

Back